ADVERTISEMENT

When are yall supposed to start practice?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
I think all the SEC teams are slated to start Sat or Sun?

State of Alabama just extended stay at home orders through Aug 31st.

Can't see this season happening. What's the word in Gainesville?

Lame Stream Media, along with google, twitter, etc. are all putting a blackout on the Doctors at the WH on HCQ being the CoV cure.

They say that masks, distancing, and the lock-down are all totally unnecessary with the HCQ cure right there to be used.

Now the Dim-Mor-Rats and their liberal sheep are being called out.
Maybe they should be prosecuted for the thousands of unnecessary deaths due to their cover-up of HCQ and it's safety and effectiveness... o_O

https://www.oann.com/hydroxychloroquine/

Lame Stream Media, along with google, twitter, etc. are all putting a blackout on the Doctors at the WH on HCQ being the CoV cure.

They say that masks, distancing, and the lock-down are all totally unnecessary with the HCQ cure right there to be used.

Maybe they should be prosecuted for the thousands of unnecessary deaths due to their cover-up of HCQ and it's safety and effectiveness... o_O

Here's a link to an interesting article about masks. Do they help or are they contributing to the spread of the virus?
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/could_face_masks_be_spreading_the_coronavirus.html

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
The word in Gainesville and the rest of the globe is “pandemic.” You should learn it...

Sorry, but I'm listening to the many, many doctors that have used the HCQ regimen to CURE CO-V.

You are of course free to buy into the pandemic hoax, and please don't use HCQ if you happen to contract the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu. :rolleyes:

And whatever you do, don't you dare use this link to reality... o_O

Doctors at the WH on 7-28-2020

I think all the SEC teams are slated to start Sat or Sun?

State of Alabama just extended stay at home orders through Aug 31st.

Can't see this season happening. What's the word in Gainesville?

Fsu has been practicing, kind of surprising that the SEC hasnt been

I thought it was a “safer” at home order in Alabama? The little yellow traffic light telling me to wear a face mask at the strip club.

Sorry, but I'm listening to the many, many doctors that have used the HCQ regimen to CURE CO-V.

You are of course free to buy into the pandemic hoax, and please don't use HCQ if you happen to contract the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu. :rolleyes:

And whatever you do, don't you dare use this link to reality... o_O

Doctors at the WH on 7-28-2020

What was the death count this year from the “regular “ flu?

Reactions: grommit

I don't know and I don't care, but I'm betting that at least some of them got counted as CoV deaths. :rolleyes:

What is the 'accurate' death count for CoV? (nobody knows due to them counting a 60 year old that actually died from a gunshot wound to the head, a 90 year old that died due to complications during a hip replacement operation,,, etc) :cool:

Nor do we know the death count of those that were using one of the 3 proven cures. That would be the most important death count of them all imo. o_O

Plus Trump has that VooDoo Doctor he is banking on to give him solid advice...

Criminy dude. You ever heard of social media? If there was a COVID cure, it would be a worldwide phenomenon and everyone would know it. The idea that the Democratic party could shut down knowledge of a cure shows you have no concept of the world or how it works. None. I mean come on, don't you think if there were a cure Trumpster would be tweeting about it? Are you telling me the Democrats have control over what FOX NEWS puts out? C'mon.

Face reality. THERE IS NO CURE. THERE WILL NEVER BE A CURE. Why would there be a cure? There is no cure for the flu, or even the common cold. These things don't get cured, just survived, or at best, prevented. Best hope is for a vaccine which you will probably refuse to take. Once we have a vaccine we will be able to control it sufficiently to return to a normal life. Do you really not understand that the point of all the shutdown is to slow down the transmission of the virus so our hospitals don't get overwhelmed? That this is just a delaying game until we get a handle on it? If we just ignored it and went about our lives, there would be a hundred million cases right now in the US and billions worldwide. People would be dying at a very high rate comparatively, not because of the disease, but because of the conditions the patients would have to endure with a paralyzed health care system.

And if there were a cure, and against all concept of reality the Democrats were able to squelch knowledge of it, how the Hell would a numbnuts like you have heard about it?

This is just your insanity about ancient aliens all over again. Stop it.

As for Ghost, FSU Numbers, and the rest of you pooh-poohing this disease, your ignorance is worrying.

Last edited:
Plus Trump has that VooDoo Doctor he is banking on to give him solid advice...

The VooDoo Queen has no connection to Trump or to the WH staff. :rolleyes:
Come to think of it, she's probably Pil-low-sees adviser extraordinaire.
A pair of ding-bats that would fit together like gloves... :cool:

Criminy dude. You ever heard of social media? If there was a COVID cure, it would be a worldwide phenomenon and everyone would know it. The idea that the Democratic party could shut down knowledge of a cure shows you have no concept of the world or how it works. None. I mean come on, don't you think if there were a cure Trumpster would be tweeting about it? Are you telling me the Democrats have control over what FOX NEWS puts out? C'mon.

Face reality. THERE IS NO CURE.

And if there were, and against all concept of reality the Democrats were able to squelch knowledge of it, how the Hell would a numbnuts like you have heard about it?

This is just your insanity about ancient aliens all over again. Stop it.

Here genius, feel free to discredit any of these doctors or their treatment results.
I'll wait... :rolleyes:

Dr. Richard Bartlett’s COVID ‘Silver Bullet’ Budesonide Empties Hospital ICU
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:30 AM PT —Saturday, July 11, 2020

Dr. Richard Bartlett shared exclusive news with OAN about how asthma medicine Budesonide emptied a Tx hospital ICU after being used to treat coronavirus.

See the Vid for full details.

https://www.oann.com/dr-richard-bartletts-covid-silver-bullet-budesonide-empties-hospital-icu/

==========

Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin + Zinc (HCQ+AZ+Zinc)
(Trump's cure and he used it as a CoV prophylatic, as have many others)

Unlike the conventional method of admitting patients to the hospitals, Dr. Zelenko’s approach is to provide treatment to patients before their situation get worse so they don’t have to be admitted into the hospital. His approach has been so effective to the point that he has treated 900 coronavirus patients with a 99.99% success rate. His approach is to provide treatment to people so that they don’t have to be put on ventilators. His out-patient treatment regimen, which costs only $12, is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.”

https://techstartups.com/2020/04/05...oronavirus-patients-treated-must-watch-video/

==========

Hydrogen Peroxide nebulizer to treat Co-V-19 and ALL OTHER VIRUS INFECTIONS.
(used early, as soon as symptoms occur, it's an at home treatment)

http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21/hydrogen-peroxide-nebulizer-to-treat-covid-19-infection/
=============

Now lizzy, do you know how reality works? :rolleyes:

Reactions: ocalaman
Here genius, feel free to discredit any of these doctors or their treatment results.
I'll wait... :rolleyes:

Dr. Richard Bartlett’s COVID ‘Silver Bullet’ Budesonide Empties Hospital ICU
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:30 AM PT —Saturday, July 11, 2020

Dr. Richard Bartlett shared exclusive news with OAN about how asthma medicine Budesonide emptied a Tx hospital ICU after being used to treat coronavirus.

See the Vid for full details.

https://www.oann.com/dr-richard-bartletts-covid-silver-bullet-budesonide-empties-hospital-icu/

==========

Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin + Zinc (HCQ+AZ+Zinc)
(Trump's cure and he used it as a CoV prophylatic, as have many others)

Unlike the conventional method of admitting patients to the hospitals, Dr. Zelenko’s approach is to provide treatment to patients before their situation get worse so they don’t have to be admitted into the hospital. His approach has been so effective to the point that he has treated 900 coronavirus patients with a 99.99% success rate. His approach is to provide treatment to people so that they don’t have to be put on ventilators. His out-patient treatment regimen, which costs only $12, is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.”

https://techstartups.com/2020/04/05...oronavirus-patients-treated-must-watch-video/

==========

Hydrogen Peroxide nebulizer to treat Co-V-19 and ALL OTHER VIRUS INFECTIONS.
(used early, as soon as symptoms occur, it's an at home treatment)

http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21/hydrogen-peroxide-nebulizer-to-treat-covid-19-infection/
=============

Now lizzy, do you know how reality works? :rolleyes:
Facts don't matter to those who have already made up their minds. Trump spoke positively about it so it automatically is bad and/or doesn't work. He could find a cure for cancer and the "woke" folks would take cancer's side, say it's good for population control and Trump is evil for trying to get rid of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
We have been told repeatedly by health experts to demonstrate the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine and the other meds prescribed with it we need strict clinical trials. These are studies where some patients receive medication, and some do not. For many healthcare providers, this is a noxious thought if there is evidence to believe a treatment may work.

How do you ethically deny a potential treatment to an eligible patient to conduct a study? So-called double-blind studies described above are the preferred method advocated by Dr. Fauci. These double-blind studies allow people to die in the name of “science” if a drug is effective. They are in the “control group.”

There are ethical issues with this approach that researches at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center addressed with a new concurrent trial based on machine learning developed following the H1N1 pandemic. This method has been ignored by the NIH and FDA approval processes.

Such was the fate of the hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc combination. Scientifically there was every reason to believe it would work. Clinically, doctors saw results when directly treating patients. Several recommended that the drug be produced in sufficient amounts and given early and outpatient.

President Trump expressed optimism based on studies in France and China, and the media freaked out. The president’s political opposition would go on to cling to any proof the drug would not work and suppress any information that it would. This politicization culminated in the horrific study published by Lancet that the publication quietly retracted. o_O

However, the damage was already done. The World Health Organization suspended trials immediately after the study published in Lancet. Switzerland, which had been using the treatment, prohibited the use of the drug in COVID-19 shortly after that on May 27th. The retraction was so stealth that the ban was not lifted in Switzerland until June 11th.

This window allowed French researchers to analyze what happened in the entire population of COVID-19 patients during the ban. They used the case fatality rate (CFR) as the measure observed. The graph is stunning.

For the full story you can go here:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ervation-about-hydroxychloroquine-use-n643181

Facts don't matter to those who have already made up their minds. Trump spoke positively about it so it automatically is bad and/or doesn't work. He could find a cure for cancer and the "woke" folks would take cancer's side, say it's good for population control and Trump is evil for trying to get rid of it.

Well, if Trump spoke positively about Insta's wacky cure, then I guess he has to stop saying the Dems are stopping people from hearing about it.

Wait, what am I saying? When have facts or logic ever stopped Insta from voicing his crazy?

Well, if Trump spoke positively about Insta's wacky cure, then I guess he has to stop saying the Dems are stopping people from hearing about it.

Wait, what am I saying? When have facts or logic ever stopped Insta from voicing his crazy?

Strawman little lizzy is all in a tizzy.

Not my information, it belongs to those at the links that I provided. o_O

I invited any one of you ignorant dweebs to refute the doctors or their record of curing the patients that they have treated, but all I get from you twits is more,,,,
Yap-Yap-Yap-ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

It was only signed by 13 players. No one from USC or Colorado. If those kids don’t want film to get to the NFL it’s on them.

Doesn't matter. It's happening on the left coast so one of these 'woke' schools will give in on at least some of the demands, then the toothpaste is out of the tube. Every recruit Mullen offers will want to know if Florida can give him revenue-sharing and free medical coverage like the Pac-12 can?

Keep watching...

Like George Castanza's father said, "Serenity now ! Serenity, now!." We are living in bizarro world and they are winning. Crazy.

Can't even really take "death counts" into account with this as we all know for facts that the Covid 19 death toll is vastly inflated. Doctors across the country have come out and complained that hospital administrators are forcing them to list each and every death within their care as Covid 19 related to get as much federal aid money as they can. Sorry but when ER doctors at multiple hospitals are claiming that gunshot victims dying in the ER are listed as Covid 19 deaths, I cannot take anything the media or anyone reports about this as serious or factual.

What we DO know as facts is that in this country every year, between 50-80 thousand people die annually to the common flu virus. After centuries of plaguing mankind with modern medicine at our disposal, we are still no closer to a cure for the common flu or cold than we have ever been, so anyone claiming a cure will come with in 12 to 18 months is full of it. On the reverse side of that coin, have we EVER, for even one single day, put this country on quarantine, or shut down our entire economy and way of life, because of the common cold or seasonal flu? Because that's what we're doing with the Chinese Flu.

Healthcare is when you quarantine the sick. Tyranny is when you quarantine the healthy.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Can one of our resident liberals explain to me what exactly people expect when they say things like "we refuse to play until something is done about racial and social injustice?"

just curious.

because I've heard them say for decades that you "can't legislate morality," yet they seem to want to legislate a different version of morality.

I promise I'm not being that guy, but I truly don't know what these people think is supposed to be done about a mentality.

ironically, because that's kind of the whole fascist thing that they fight....

Reactions: sadgator and fsumc
Can one of our resident liberals explain to me what exactly people expect when they say things like "we refuse to play until something is done about racial and social injustice?"

just curious.

because I've heard them say for decades that you "can't legislate morality," yet they seem to want to legislate a different version of morality.

I promise I'm not being that guy, but I truly don't know what these people think is supposed to be done about a mentality.

ironically, because that's kind of the whole fascist thing that they fight....
People are sheep...they follow the media they see and who they hang with. They don't know stats and if they did they are so bias in their thinking they would tell you the same. I talk to friends and they can barely tell you our presidents have been. It's senseless to even discuss with some people.

Interesting take on the whole Title IX aspect of this revenue sharing angle. Essentially destroys Title IX and women’s sports take massive cuts or are cut altogether to pay for these players’ health and injustice concerns. Very patriarchal of them.

Can't even really take "death counts" into account with this as we all know for facts that the Covid 19 death toll is vastly inflated. Doctors across the country have come out and complained that hospital administrators are forcing them to list each and every death within their care as Covid 19 related to get as much federal aid money as they can. Sorry but when ER doctors at multiple hospitals are claiming that gunshot victims dying in the ER are listed as Covid 19 deaths, I cannot take anything the media or anyone reports about this as serious or factual.

What we DO know as facts is that in this country every year, between 50-80 thousand people die annually to the common flu virus. After centuries of plaguing mankind with modern medicine at our disposal, we are still no closer to a cure for the common flu or cold than we have ever been, so anyone claiming a cure will come with in 12 to 18 months is full of it. On the reverse side of that coin, have we EVER, for even one single day, put this country on quarantine, or shut down our entire economy and way of life, because of the common cold or seasonal flu? Because that's what we're doing with the Chinese Flu.

Healthcare is when you quarantine the sick. Tyranny is when you quarantine the healthy.

I'm just gonna keep reposting this until some of our more hard headed get a clue.

Do you really not understand that the point of all the shutdown is to slow down the transmission of the virus so our hospitals don't get overwhelmed? That this is just a delaying game until we get a handle on it? If we just ignored it and went about our lives, there would be a hundred million cases right now in the US and billions worldwide. People would be dying at a very high rate comparatively, not because of the disease, but because of the conditions the patients would have to endure with a paralyzed health care system.

You cannot compare the flu, which we ignore, with COVID, which we are working hard to slow. You have to consider what the COVID numbers would look like if we left it unchecked. Comparing the two straight up is like having a car race where one of the cars is trailing a parachute and acting like it's a fair race.

The problem with “protests” for “racial and social injustice” is that they have no defined objectives. They are inherently flawed. There is no objective measure you can judge progress by that would stop the “protest.” That is why Kaepernick got it so wrong.

Is there racial and social injustice in America?...Yep...and guess what, there always will be. The system and country ain’t perfect. But at least we have a country and system that you can try to incrementally change for the better over time. And for that, we should all thank God and our forefathers and embrace what our Country and our flag stand for more than ever...not disrespect it...sadgator’s .02 cents.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT