ADVERTISEMENT

What will Joe Biden's presidential legacy be?

Will it be toward the Jimmy Carter end of the spectrum or will it be, as Jen Psaki says, one of our greatest presidents? That is a wide gulf.
He is even worse, and more dangerous than Carter was. The border situation cements that. His economy is better...never has the economy in my lifetime been worse than under Carter...however FJB's economy is horrible. Military security with the push for wokeness over ability is VERY dangerous, and we saw it play out Saturday with the SS and a successful penetration in to an event with a former/future POTUS. The other huge problem with todays democrats is that they subvert our Constitution for political power and gain. I cannot think of a bigger threat to America. Then you have to look at the direction of their supporters...who actually support our enemies over our allies. So in closing...Carter was horrible...but FJB's regime is DANGEROUS to our Republic. (ironically, of course that is THEIR only campaign directive...is to make their supporters think WE/Trump are the dangerous ones, because it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for them to run their campaign on accomplishments). I am worried that our enemies, who probably expect Trump to win the election move NOW because of how weak we are. As Reagan said so many times, and was proven correct...wars are started when one side is weak...NOT because they were too strong!

Last edited:
Damage done by Biden/Harris will arguably be worse than Carter, who was horrible. And the Junta running the country should all be charged with Treason.

As to Harris, the media will be rehabilitating her as a cross between Amelia Earhart and Margaret Thatcher. More accurately she resembles a cross between Heidi Fleiss (NY hooker) and Beto O'Rourke (TX airhead).

Damage done by Biden/Harris will arguably be worse than Carter, who was horrible. And the Junta running the country should all be charged with Treason.

As to Harris, the media will be rehabilitating her as a cross between Amelia Earhart and Margaret Thatcher. More accurately she resembles a cross between Heidi Fleiss (NY hooker) and Beto O'Rourke (TX airhead).
GREAT post....very accurate

He is even worse, and more dangerous than Carter was. The border situation cements that. His economy is better...never has the economy in my lifetime been worse than under Carter...however FJB's economy is horrible. Military security with the push for wokeness over ability is VERY dangerous, and we saw it play out Saturday with the SS and a successful penetration in to an event with a former/future POTUS. The other huge problem with todays democrats is that they subvert our Constitution for political power and gain. I cannot think of a bigger threat to America. Then you have to look at the direction of their supporters...who actually support our enemies over our allies. So in closing...Carter was horrible...but FJB's regime is DANGEROUS to our Republic. (ironically, of course that is THEIR only campaign directive...is to make their supporters think WE/Trump are the dangerous ones, because it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for them to run their campaign on accomplishments). I am worried that our enemies, who probably expect Trump to win the election move NOW because of how weak we are. As Reagan said so many times, and was proven correct...wars are started when one side is weak...NOT because they were too strong!
Dems like to tell us how racist this country is but the Biden administration sure told us and showed us how antisemetic this country is as hatred toward Jews was disgustingly tolerated.

I've now seen a number of dems gushing on his great presidency. Hard to believe a less than one term president (in functionality) with an approval level in the mid 30s could be anywhere near greatness, unless you try 10 gal of paint on a turd.
He was such a great POTUS, that the Dem Elites had to push him out, for his VP who has an even lower approval rating.

weekend-at-bernies-hold-the-boat.gif

Dems like to tell us how racist this country is but the Biden administration sure told us and showed us how antisemetic this country is as hatred toward Jews was disgustingly tolerated.
It was not tolerated, it was REVEALED

A fascinating data point will be Gov. Shapiro. Will they (the progressive left) permit him to be on the ticket?

Reactions: Orangeclad
Carter was the worst as his hands were on the steering wheel. Biden's administration has done far more damage as Biden was oblivious to the Junta actually running the show. Both, along with Obama, will have their portraits hanging in the White House basement.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Name 5 things your boy has done well with facts and evidence to back it up.
Under Biden;

Infrastructure Bill
CHIPs bill
Gun reform
Climate Bill
Marriage equality bill
Capped insulin for SRs
Reclassified Marijuana
Led the US through a pandemic and so far avoided a recession.
Allowed the government to negotiate drug prices.
Lower unemployment and record low for Black people.
His economy had the highest stock market day on record.
1st black woman on the SCOTUS.

That is just the stuff I remembered while taking a s***. 😆

You don't have to agree with those things, but a president is judged by his/her legislative achievements. He has a lot.

If your reply is to attack the bills, then Biden already won.

Under Biden;

Infrastructure Bill Almost fully responsible for the 9% inflation
CHIPs bill
Gun reform What policy?
Climate Bill How much carbon emissions did it save? (like EVERYTHING you type..you have NO CLUE)
Marriage equality bill
Capped insulin for SRs
Reclassified Marijuana
Led the US through a pandemic and so far avoided a recession. LIAR...he kept schools closed which DESTROYED where we stood in educating our children
Allowed the government to negotiate drug prices. BS..Trump did this
Lower unemployment and record low for Black people. BS
1st black woman on the SCOTUS. What does that accomplish? Does being black make her a GREAT SCJ??

You don't have to agree with those things, but a president is judged by his/her legislative achievements. He has a lot.

If your reply is to attack the bills, then Biden already won. Yeah...he won getting overthrown by your own people. That should REALLY LOOKJ GREAT on his legacy. Your comments are just plain STUPID. Sorry my friend...no other way to describe them. But at least you are one of the almost non existent libs to take a shot. You still lost , though.

Reactions: BCGator29
What LOGICAL basis is there to pile accolade upon accolade with high presidential rankings or presidential greatness from some posters and party politicians in the face of presidential approval ratings in the mid to upper 30s coupled with a scheme to dump this great president and keep him from attempting reelection? I will answer my own question. THERE IS NO LOGICAL BASIS FOR THAT SCENARIO.

What you have are people who are either moronic and who actually see greatness regardless of overwhelming evidence to the contrary or are just liars and trolls because it's easier than admitting the train wreck of this administration.
Example 1: Pelosi says put Biden on MT Rushmore

Last edited:
Reactions: jb1215
Under Biden;

Infrastructure Bill
CHIPs bill
Gun reform
Climate Bill
Marriage equality bill
Capped insulin for SRs
Reclassified Marijuana
Led the US through a pandemic and so far avoided a recession.
Allowed the government to negotiate drug prices.
Lower unemployment and record low for Black people.
1st black woman on the SCOTUS.

If your reply is to attack the bills, then Biden already won.
Gun reform? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Under Biden;

Infrastructure Bill Massive failure, waste of money
CHIPs bill we'll see.
Gun reform List specifics
Climate Bill Give me specific metrics what this will accomplish, it is another massive failure and waste of money much like Obama's "Green energy BS"
Marriage equality bill So what? This affects 1% of the country. Are you in a same sex marriage?
Capped insulin for SRs YAAAAWWWWWN, the money Seniors save on insulin they will give that back plus more due to Bidenomics and the increased cost of gas, utilities, groceries and every other consumer good as well as higher taxes.
Reclassified Marijuana Who cares?
Led the US through a pandemic and so far avoided a recession. No he most certainly did not, more died from COVID under Biden than Trump. Another biden lie and FAILURE. We most certainly did not avoid a recession, 2 straight quarters of negative growth is a recession and it happened. We incurred 9% inflation rate at one time and a year over year inflation rate of 5.7% during his administration, 3rd highest since the Eisenhower administration.
Allowed the government to negotiate drug prices. He didn't allow anything. This was a legislative matter. Good for people on medicare......maybe. Who realizes the savings?
Lower unemployment and record low for Black people. Every President since Lyndon Johnson can make this claim. It is a 60 year trend.
His economy had the highest stock market day on record. HUH? One day? WHO GAF? Once again damn near every President back to 1930 can claim DJIA hit highest point ever during their administration.
1st black woman on the SCOTUS. Why does color or sex matter?

That is just the stuff I remembered while taking a s***. 😆 Doubt it. I think everything you know you flushed down the toilet this morning.

You don't have to agree with those things, but a president is judged by his/her legislative achievements. He has a lot. No, he does not. His failures are far greater.

If your reply is to attack the bills, then Biden already won. Sounds like a typical 3rd grade argument.
I can't stop laughing. And you had to google this, don't try to be coy.
See responses above.

So, MAYBE two good things : the HHS can now negotiate prices with pharmaceutical companies and potentially the CHiPs bill. Neither one were his ideas. He is too stupid to do anything innovative.

Last edited:
I can't stop laughing. And you had to google this, don't try to be coy.
See responses above.

So, MAYBE two good things : the HHS can now negotiate prices with pharmaceutical companies and potentially the CHiPs bill. Neither one were his ideas. He is too stupid to do anything innovative.
I don't care what you think. You're not an objective person, so it'll be a waste of my time to read it. We all that you hate Biden and he's the worse ever on this right wing message board.

He has accomplished more legislative wins then most Presidents and that's factual.

I don't care what you think. You're not an objective person, so it'll be a waste of my time to read it. We all that you hate Biden and he's the worse ever on this right wing message board.

He has accomplished more legislative wins then most Presidents and that's factual.
You do not know the meaning of the word objective.

I am the very definition of objective, which is:

"not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts."

You on the on the other hand are not objective. I do not remember one post from you where you were not influenced by emotions and actually presented facts. Who knew you were so emotional?

If you think a President is successful based on "legislative wins" whatever the heck that means, than you need not ever vote again.

You do not know the meaning of the word objective.

I am the very definition of objective, which is:

"not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts."

You on the on the other hand are not objective. I do not remember one post from you where you were not influenced by emotions and actually presented facts. Who knew you were so emotional?

If you think a President is successful based on "legislative wins" whatever the heck that means, than you need not ever vote again.
Every thing I listed was a fact. Dude, are you high?

You are the one trying to downplay every accomplish with YOUR opinion and personal feelings.

This board is not receiving the best people.

01J4MPCMAZ387JJV4EJXJSE9ET.jpeg

What LOGICAL basis is there to pile accolade upon accolade with high presidential rankings or presidential greatness from some posters and party politicians in the face of presidential approval ratings in the mid to upper 30s coupled with a scheme to dump this great president and keep him from attempting reelection? I will answer my own question. THERE IS NO LOGICAL BASIS FOR THAT SCENARIO.

What you have are people who are either moronic and who actually see greatness regardless of overwhelming evidence to the contrary or are just liars and trolls because it's easier than admitting the train wreck of this administration.

I want to hear how a guy who won his parties nomination...who's OWN PEOPLE performed a coup on him will be top 10?? What a RIDICULOUS statement.
He has some strange top tens. Biden with his approval rating in the 30s makes top ten but the border/immigration that the majority of people have at least in their top three as an issue doesn't make his top ten. Weird.
And Biden passing all this legislation should not be a feather in Biden's cap when legislation to spend without need has caused so much of our inflation problem. But thinking beyond his nose is not possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT