ADVERTISEMENT

What will Joe Biden's presidential legacy be?

Under Biden;

Infrastructure Bill
CHIPs bill
Gun reform
Climate Bill
Marriage equality bill
Capped insulin for SRs
Reclassified Marijuana
Led the US through a pandemic and so far avoided a recession.
Allowed the government to negotiate drug prices.
Lower unemployment and record low for Black people.
His economy had the highest stock market day on record.
1st black woman on the SCOTUS.

That is just the stuff I remembered while taking a s***. 😆

You don't have to agree with those things, but a president is judged by his/her legislative achievements. He has a lot.

If your reply is to attack the bills, then Biden already won.
Most that are labeled are the opposite of their label. For example the Inflation reduction act was the opposite. The climate bill was a scam rewarding bundlers, climate lobbyists and was $1 T cost accomplishing nothing. What was passed under Biden was a bunch of shit wrapped up in Tuxedos and Evening gowns. Lipstick on a pig that will cost all us and our offspring $10 T with interest.

Most that are labeled are the opposite of their label. For example the Inflation reduction act was the opposite. The climate bill was a scam rewarding bundlers, climate lobbyists and was $1 T cost accomplishing nothing. What was passed under Biden was a bunch of shit wrapped up in Tuxedos and Evening gowns. Lipstick on a pig that will cost all us and our offspring $10 T with interest.
PERFECT description

Under Biden;

Infrastructure Bill
CHIPs bill
Gun reform
Climate Bill
Marriage equality bill
Capped insulin for SRs
Reclassified Marijuana
Led the US through a pandemic and so far avoided a recession.
Allowed the government to negotiate drug prices.
Lower unemployment and record low for Black people.
His economy had the highest stock market day on record.
1st black woman on the SCOTUS.

That is just the stuff I remembered while taking a s***. 😆

You don't have to agree with those things, but a president is judged by his/her legislative achievements. He has a lot.

If your reply is to attack the bills, then Biden already won.
It’s a good list; let’s go through it if it was actually good

I can't stop laughing. And you had to google this, don't try to be coy.
See responses above.

So, MAYBE two good things : the HHS can now negotiate prices with pharmaceutical companies and potentially the CHiPs bill. Neither one were his ideas. He is too stupid to do anything innovative.
Chips bill (Todd Young and others supported the bill)

Lina Khan is excellent

Stock market is strong but due to massive deficit spending

Good to get after insulin pricing. Big Pharma buys 10 year monopolies sells to Europe for 1:10 cost and forces us to pay for it

Marijuana reform is good. (I hate smoking, but outside of lung cancer, don’t care about it)

He ruined our border and rang up (with pelosi trillions and trillions in debt)

Biden's legacy will go down as a placemat for Obama (and Obama's handlers). Biden set no policies, just the mouth piece for the elites and progressive left, both power hungry. There was an old saying years ago, "they just hate us for our freedoms". That's never be truer than today's radical left. They are 100X more controlling political tyrants than the worst capitalist dictators that ever existed. When you bring that shit to the Thunderdome, expect an equal and opposite reaction.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: nail1988
But some have Biden in the top ten but I was unclear whether that was the coach's poll or Associated Press.

other than running this country into the ground- it will be that he disappeard for the last 6 months of his Presidency and we had no idea who was actually running the Country

He just admitted in a sit down interview that pressure from Pelosi and others was a big reason why he stepped down. I wonder if the media and people on here who claimed he “stepped down” on his accord will retract. Definitely don’t see the media doing it. I can see some posters on here coming to terms with it though.

Biden's legacy will be an approval rating in mid 30s, a force out by party backstabbers who knew he couldn't win reelection and a coverup of dimentia by party and media. Only a moron or supreme troll equates that set of FACTS with a top ten ranking of presidents. Hell, why not top 5 while in fantasy land.

Reactions: gatordad3
I've given this thread some more thought. Biden's legacy.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

poop-pooping.gif

Reactions: jb1215
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT