ADVERTISEMENT

What was trump most

Since I asked you first, maybe you can answer my question and then I will answer yours.

Seems fair.

Ok fair enough. In post #38 ... I agree there should have been a Federal mask mandate especially at the beginning. I disagree that it might have saved 250K lives. Stats show only about 50% compliance with mask wearing in the US, and about 1/3 of the states don't even have any mandate. This might change soon.

Ok fair enough. In post #38 ... I agree there should have been a Federal mask mandate especially at the beginning. I disagree that it might have saved 250K lives. Stats show only about 50% compliance with mask wearing in the US, and about 1/3 of the states don't even have any mandate. This might change soon.

Reasonable enough. I don't know that a mask mandate would have saved a single life, net-net. I think it's entirely possible that a mask mandate could have possibly slowed the spread but, in turn, would have dragged out the pandemic and the net result would have been VERY similarly.

If I'm being honest, I don't believe a mandate would have had much of an impact whatsoever...meaning it wouldn't have even slowed it down or dragged it out. The masks are not much more than a placebo. So what do you lose with a mandate? Other than personal freedom, not much i guess. I've never been big on national mandates....for anything. The federal government needs to stay in their lane. You guys on the left disagree and that's fine. We can agree to disagree.

To answer your question, I think ghost has spun and deflected. But then again, so have you. I think the argument between you two became more of a pissing contest of egos long ago.

I wear masks because it doesn't cost me much to do so. I wear masks because they seem to have a calming effect on some. I wear masks because my governor, who is my neighbor, asked me to. I wear masks because I'm a LEO and I make a habit of rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

Reactions: BSC911

Stats also show that cases have gone UP during mask mandates.

People with a room temperature IQ know what that means.

Bama, do you ACTUALLY think that the Biden campaign has orchestrated a country wide campaign to swing the election through "cheating"? Think about what that would entail on the scale Rudy et al. are talking about. It would involve both Dems and Republicans in MULTIPLE states being complicit/active in this behavior. Think about how many people would need to be in on it.

Do trump's claims really ring true to you?
They certainly do to me although I'm not Bama.

Stats also show that cases have gone UP during mask mandates.

People with a room temperature IQ know what that means.

People with any IQ understand that as levels of restrictions were removed and the public began to go to bars, gyms, restaurants, etc. then the cases would rise. DERP. Maybe if this were bolded, even Ghost might learn.

People with any IQ understand that as levels of restrictions were removed and the public began to go to bars, gyms, restaurants, etc. then the cases would rise. DERP. Maybe if this were bolded, even Ghost might learn.

Right. Cases went up in areas that eased restrictions AND in areas that did not.

Cases went up EVERYWHERE.

Which means masks don't stop the spread of covid. Again, anyone with a room temperature IQ gets this.

You make learning a lot harder than it should be for you.

Didn't Hiden just concede? I could have sworn he said he was conceding that he lost the race to be Delaware's next Senator. Then he added that he would still be married to Jill Biden's husband, Joe Biden, so at least he had that.
Even if he did all that....he'd still be the guy that thrashed trump. Must sting for you trumpettes ;)

Right. Cases went up in areas that eased restrictions AND in areas that did not.

Cases went up EVERYWHERE.

Which means masks don't stop the spread of covid. Again, anyone with a room temperature IQ gets this.

You make learning a lot harder than it should be for you.

So welcher if it wasn't the mitigation measures that have flattened the curves in the past, tell us what did work .

So welcher if it wasn't the mitigation measures that have flattened the curves in the past, tell us what did work .

We aren't talking about 'mitigation measures', and we aren't talking about flattening a curve.

We are talking cases. We adopted mask mandate, and they still went up.

That proves masks do not lower cases. This isn't as hard as you are making it.

We aren't talking about 'mitigation measures', and we aren't talking about flattening a curve.

We are talking cases. We adopted mask mandate, and they still went up.

That proves masks do not lower cases. This isn't as hard as you are making it.

Don't be more ignorant than usual. If it wasn't the mitigation why did the curves flatten... which means the case numbers went down? You think the virus got tired? Maybe it was some MSM lies? Every place that enacted mitigation saw the curve flatten. Mitigation slows spread = curve flattens. Tells us, welcher, if it wasn't mitigation why did those curves flatten? Simply answer the question.
Reasonable enough. I don't know that a mask mandate would have saved a single life, net-net. I think it's entirely possible that a mask mandate could have possibly slowed the spread but, in turn, would have dragged out the pandemic and the net result would have been VERY similarly.

If I'm being honest, I don't believe a mandate would have had much of an impact whatsoever...meaning it wouldn't have even slowed it down or dragged it out. The masks are not much more than a placebo. So what do you lose with a mandate? Other than personal freedom, not much i guess. I've never been big on national mandates....for anything. The federal government needs to stay in their lane. You guys on the left disagree and that's fine. We can agree to disagree.

To answer your question, I think ghost has spun and deflected. But then again, so have you. I think the argument between you two became more of a pissing contest of egos long ago.

I wear masks because it doesn't cost me much to do so. I wear masks because they seem to have a calming effect on some. I wear masks because my governor, who is my neighbor, asked me to. I wear masks because I'm a LEO and I make a habit of rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

I expected Bama to be more forthcoming. Ghost stated masks kill... but Bama wears one ( at great peril?). Ghost stated masks cause oxygen deprivation, and CO2 poisoning but Bama can ignore that and still not call out duplicity. Sigh.

Masks minimize your germ cloud when you cough or sneeze. The net effect, if everyone wears them, is that we are better protected from each others germs. Does your mask help you? Not really. But it helps everybody else. That's why we all need to wear masks.

I expected Bama to be more forthcoming. Ghost stated masks kill... but Bama wears one ( at great peril?). Ghost stated masks cause oxygen deprivation, and CO2 poisoning but Bama can ignore that and still not call out duplicity. Sigh.

I'll be honest, I don't read most of those posts. I wasn't trying to be less than forthcoming. I agree with Ghost often but obviously not always. It would be weird if we did imho.

No, masks won't kill you with CO2 poisoning or oxygen deprivation, haha. But they also aren't going to save us from covid.

Masks minimize your germ cloud when you cough or sneeze. The net effect, if everyone wears them, is that we are better protected from each others germs. Does your mask help you? Not really. But it helps everybody else. That's why we all need to wear masks.

Minimize...sure. To what degree? That depends on the mask, doesn’t it? Of course touching your mask with "clean" hands and then touching crap that others touch undoes a lot of that, doesn’t it.

It's not much more than a placebo and I think you realize this as well. A freaking mask mandate will be as useful as most things we see from the federal government.

Reactions: jfegaly
I almost pity trump in some ways. Watching him entrust his fate to rudy, and then watching rudy bungle this so comically....

Reactions: BSC911
Don't be more ignorant than usual. If it wasn't the mitigation why did the curves flatten... which means the case numbers went down? You think the virus got tired? Maybe it was some MSM lies? Every place that enacted mitigation saw the curve flatten. Mitigation slows spread = curve flattens. Tells us, welcher, if it wasn't mitigation why did those curves flatten? Simply answer the question.

Again, we aren't talking mitigation, we are talking masks. YOU are trying to move the goalposts to add in ALL mitigation measures, because you know that masks by themselves do nothing.

This is common sense: Every area of the country that has mask mandate, also continues to have cases. Most areas have RISING cases.

This proves that masks do NOT stop the spread of covid and do NOT lower cases.

This again, is just common sense. But mask wearing is your religion, so you refuse to let it go.

We've all been wearing masks for 8 months now.

Cases are still rising. That proves masks do not work.

We've all been wearing masks for 8 months now.

Cases are still rising. That proves masks do not work.

I know Ghost is allergic to facts, but studies show about 50% compliance with mask wearing in the US. Abot 1/3 of the states don't have mandates. So no, we've not all been wearing masks, and regardless it does not prove that masks don't work. Ghost simply states whatever he thinks will support his narrative... HOODWINKING.

I know Ghost is allergic to facts, but studies show about 50% compliance with mask wearing in the US. Abot 1/3 of the states don't have mandates. So no, we've not all been wearing masks, and regardless it does not prove that masks don't work. Ghost simply states whatever he thinks will support his narrative... HOODWINKING.

Studies? I don't care about studies, I care about facts.

If masks did work to stop the spread of covid, then the number of cases would be FALLING. As YOU have stated multiple times here, they are RISING!

Then you use that fact as a reason why we have to keep wearing masks LOL

There is no mask mandate in Florida, compared to some states we are doing just fine. Care to explain that? I noticed cases accelerating when the migrant workers began to arrive to pick the fields in early June. They exploded in one rural county when that happened, state officials found several busloads of them all positive. That's tapered off now.

I don't GAF. Wear a mask if you must, but I am not. I don't tell you what to do, you aren't telling me what to do. Do what you feel is best in your particular situation, but you can kiss my ass if you think I'll comply.

Studies? I don't care about studies, I care about facts.

If masks did work to stop the spread of covid, then the number of cases would be FALLING. As YOU have stated multiple times here, they are RISING!

Then you use that fact as a reason why we have to keep wearing masks LOL

The studies provide facts, your feeble ,anecdotal observations do not. Repeating your lie does not make it true.

The studies provide facts, your feeble ,anecdotal observations do not. Repeating your lie does not make it true.

No, the 'studies' provide commentary for you sheep.

They tell you that cases keep going up cause.....no one is wearing their mask! No one is social distancing! No one is staying home!

Bullshit. Everyone wore their mask, everyone social distanced, everyone stayed at home. Especially at first.

Cases went UP after mask mandate went into effect. Remember I educated you in real-time on the cases in the Alabama case.

Why? Cause keeping people locked down at home MEANS MORE CASES AND MORE DEATHS!

Common sense. You don't want to hear that cause mask wearing is your religion.

Bad choice on your part.

There is no mask mandate in Florida, compared to some states we are doing just fine. Care to explain that? I noticed cases accelerating when the migrant workers began to arrive to pick the fields in early June. They exploded in one rural county when that happened, state officials found several busloads of them all positive. That's tapered off now.

I don't GAF. Wear a mask if you must, but I am not. I don't tell you what to do, you aren't telling me what to do. Do what you feel is best in your particular situation, but you can kiss my ass if you think I'll comply.

Florida 7 day moving average of cases is going way up 3 weeks ago it was about 4000/da. and currently is over 7000/da. Worse, the positivity rate of the cases has gone from 4.25% to 8.25%. Hospitalizations are also up. Not at all concerned with your ass, check back with Ghost on that.;)

Florida 7 day moving average of cases is going way up 3 weeks ago it was about 4000/da. and currently is over 7000/da. Worse, the positivity rate of the cases has gone from 4.25% to 8.25%. Hospitalizations are also up. Not at all concerned with your ass, check back with Ghost on that.;)

So cases went up under mask mandate, cases still going up after mask mandate.

Huh.

Is the mortality rate rising?

Hospitalizations sound scary but if the hospitalizations went from 8 to 10 is that a 20% increase at the hospital? Someone check my math...

Is the mortality rate rising?

Hospitalizations sound scary but if the hospitalizations went from 8 to 10 is that a 20% increase at the hospital? Someone check my math...
think its 2/8 = 1/4 = 25% increase. But I am better or was better at calculus and LDEs

Big increases in percentage mean nothing with low numbers

Reactions: fsumc
think its 2/8 = 1/4 = 25% increase. But I am better or was better at calculus and LDEs

Big increases in percentage mean nothing with low numbers
Exactly. How do you make low numbers look big? Use percentages. Like a proper lens on an unrequested dick pic.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
You really are an idiot. Testing is almost ON DEMAND now. More testing, more positivity rates. It may not be any better or worse than June, no one really knows. What we do know, many people have had it that never even knew it............and are just fine and dandy. What's NOT fine and dandy is shutting down the entire economy for something that is only slightly more lethal than the flu and pneumonia. A .06% death rate. That's not 6%, it's .06%. 60 per 100,000. WTF are these people thinking?

Yo, I'd like to report some people not living in fear! 😂

Waiting for the mask mandate in Fl. Perhaps Ghost just made up a fact as usual.

Didn't say Florida had a mask mandate now. Didn't they have one in the Spring? I know when DeSantis opened beaches, you sheep claimed the entire state would die within 14 days.

Looks like Florida is doing just fine. He allows sheep like you to wear all the masks you want. What are you crying about?

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT