ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
😂 More supply chain issues.........

1645131953095-png.931410

Again, your just real confused about an investigation done by politicians (the Mueller report) and one done by actual prosecutors who will have to produce evidence in a real court of law. The kind that Trump has lost before numerous times.

Also, without looking it up, can you tell me what crime Trump and/or his organization is being accused of or looked into in this case?

Fine...if you need to look it up before answering, I can live with it. What's the potential charge here?

Were the German people who supported hitler also evil? I'm sure many of them were sheep just like the dems of today.

This will bring rain on this board but screw it...

Libs love to compare Cons to fascists. But if you compare the policies and desires of each party since 2019, it is very clear which party has the more fascist, often straight up nazi-like, agenda...and it's certainly not the conservatives.

40 years from now, what do you want people to remember you for? When people ask..."did you support that?"....how will you answer?

And "your" just confused in general. You're hopeful, I get it...but that hope is generated by hate of a man rather than a desire for justice. You are also making assumptions based on your desires rather than any actual data or information.

If Trump broke the law then I hope that he is fairly punished. Unlike you, I feel that same way about Hillary and all other political scoundrels.
The court filings are data and information. They remain to be proven, but specific allegations are on the public record. Which was the whole reason this thread started......the outside accountants reaction to those filings that you apparently don't think exist. And those accountants know a lot of the facts.

And I could care less about Hillary. I think the Clinton's are liars and scumbags. Its not politically motivated for me.....I just like to see the crooks get what's coming to them.

Reactions: nail1988
The court filings are data and information.

Those are called accusations...as you refer to them in the next few sentences...meaning you know this. These accusations, at present moment, can't be referred to as data. Because data is a "proven subset of information" while accusations are...well...you see where I'm going.

So, you know it isn't data...but for political reasons, you're treating it like data. Because that's what you want...and that has been my point all along.

the outside accountants reaction to those filings that you apparently don't think exist.

I don't think they exist? Ummm what?

LOL, their reactions exist. To say otherwise is...I dunno...freaking absurd.

What we disagree on is what their reactions may mean. Maybe the reactions mean what you think (see hope). And maybe they don't. I have no idea. You don't either ftr.

And I could care less about Hillary.

That's sort of the point

Its not politically motivated for me.....I just like to see the crooks get what's coming to them.

If that was true, you wouldn't be saying that you "could care less" about Hillary.

BTW...what you meant to say was that you could NOT care less. That means you don't care. Could care less means you do care.

Libs love to compare Cons to fascists. But if you compare the policies and desires of each party since 2019, it is very clear which party has the more fascist, often straight up nazi-like, agenda...and it's certainly not the conservatives.

40 years from now, what do you want people to remember you for? When people ask..."did you support that?"....how will you answer?
What are the hallmarks of fascism?

Big government, total control over the people. And suppression of any and all dissenting viewpoints.

Does that sound more like liberals or conservatives in 2022?

And I could care less about Hillary. I think the Clinton's are liars and scumbags. Its not politically motivated for me.....
Of course it's politically motivated for you. That's why you started this nothingburger thread over a CIVIL case that Trump may or may not be involved in, and you are totally ignoring the MULTIPLE threads on this board about the ONGOING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION involving hildabeast.

Those are called accusations...as you refer to them in the next few sentences...meaning you know this. These accusations, at present moment, can't be referred to as data. Because data is a "proven subset of information" while accusations are...well...you see where I'm going.

So, you know it isn't data...but for political reasons, you're treating it like data. Because that's what you want...and that has been my point all along.

I don't think they exist? Ummm what?

LOL, their reactions exist. To say otherwise is...I dunno...freaking absurd.

What we disagree on is what their reactions may mean. Maybe the reactions mean what you think (see hope). And maybe they don't. I have no idea. You don't either ftr.

That's sort of the point

If that was true, you wouldn't be saying that you "could care less" about Hillary.

BTW...what you meant to say was that you could NOT care less. That means you don't care. Could care less means you do care.
What he’s saying is that he couldnt care les if they throw Hillary in jail. That still doesn’t excuse Trumps crimes. You know that.

Dude.....this is going to court. The facts will play out for everybody to see.

The DA would not be pushing this like they have if they didn't have facts. Here is a snippet of what they have already filed with the court:

"Ms. James highlighted details of how she said the company inflated the valuations: $150,000 initiation fees into Mr. Trump’s golf club in Westchester that it never collected; mansions that had not yet been built on one of his private estates; and 20,000 square feet in his Trump Tower triplex that did not exist."

Of course this has to be proven........but they wouldn't have brought that up in a court filing if they didn't have evidence. Its a pretty safe bet that they have financials listing the value of a mansion/building that hadn't been built yet. They literally could not make that argument legally without some pretty decent evidence. That's pretty extreme fraud right there.

But either way, if its not true it will come out in court.
No it isn’t.

Sorry for the L @Illegal-shift and @BSC911

Maybe they can fit the crime to the man next time, because we all know there will be a next time.

Are they stupid or simply evil people? I know it offends @Uniformed_ReRe when I use that word, but is it applicable?

If we're looking for a historical reference to the modern dem party and its supporters, what about the past dem party in nazi germany? Were the German people who supported hitler also evil? I'm sure many of them were sheep just like the dems of today. Maybe they even thought in their hearts that they were doing the right thing.

I'm sure some dems today think that as well. But does that absolve them of their actions? Interesting question.
You have probably een me post something that I truly believe...libs/democrats are America's #1 enemy. I 100% believe this. They are THE BIGGEST threat to the American way..much more of a threat than Russia or China

100%. Only ONE party censors free speech, and controls 97% of the media with garbage being reported.

@Illegal-shift what happened? Hoodwinked again?

Don't worry. There will be a new story in a few weeks to get you wound up all over again.
I wouldn't put it past some rogue DA to file some bogus charge down the road since you can indict a ham sandwich but I think it will backfire on them if they do after all these other schemes they pulled on him.

I'm not so sure. They are caught every time they lie.
Worst liars on the planet...because they came up on the short end of the brains train....Can you believe Brandon is trying to blame inflation and high gas prices on Putin? EVERYTHING is Russia's fault. Trump got elected because of Russia because he colluded with them(had NOTHING to do with Hillary belonging in jail for 30 years for using private servers for classified emails that she passed on) They are DUMB, and believe that they are actually smarter than everyone else..so their lies are HORRIBLE!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Worst liars on the planet...because they came up on the short end of the brains train....Can you believe Brandon is trying to blame inflation and high gas prices on Putin? EVERYTHING is Russia's fault. Trump got elected because of Russia because he colluded with them(had NOTHING to do with Hillary belonging in jail for 30 years for using private servers for classified emails that she passed on) They are DUMB, and believe that they are actually smarter than everyone else..so their lies are HORRIBLE!
Very good point. instaGATOR makes a good point. None of the liars are in jail.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Not only are the DEMS liers, they are getting desperate as more and more of their lies are exposed:
White House begging 30 TikTok influencers to spread their lies.

Walls are closing in! Wonder if crackhead will flip on "The Big Guy"? :oops:

These idiots DO EVERYTHING they accuse others of doing, that NEVER do what they do. Seems to me the the walls are closing in on Brandon, and his POS, crackhead son. Hunter is no different than ANY lib I have ever know. ALL pos's

Reactions: NavigatorII
Not only are the DEMS liers, they are getting desperate as more and more of their lies are exposed:
White House begging 30 TikTok influencers to spread their lies.
You know what they say......desperate times call for desperate measures, right?🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT