ADVERTISEMENT

Update from the black community

Again, this isn’t difficult. It’s simple math. ALL other answers are speculation.

Republicans were defending 23 senate seats, and only had an opportunity to gain in 13 seats.

This is the way congressional control has ALWAYS worked. The numbers to make gains just weren't there.

It is what it is.
Point taken on the Senate. However, seems like we should have been able to get more seperation in the House

Point taken on the Senate. However, seems like we should have been able to get more seperation in the House

I don’t think we will see the House having any big moves in the near future. IMO it’s more of a reflection of where we are politically. Divided.

For example. Right now the polling shows an abysmal approval rating for the pub led House. The same polls, show pubs holding steady and expected to be at 220-221 majority next cycle. I just don’t think we will see the 30-40 Seat gains either direction anytime soon.

FWIW, there is a reason Nance made the comments she did heading into the 22 midterms.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
I don’t think we will see the House having any big moves in the near future. IMO it’s more of a reflection of where we are politically. Divided.

For example. Right now the polling shows an abysmal approval rating for the pub led House. The same polls, show pubs holding steady and expected to be at 220-221 majority next cycle. I just do the think we will see the 30-40 Seat gains either direction anytime soon.

FWIW, there is a reason Nance made the comments she did heading into the 22 midterms.
Yeah. Seems like republicans used to always out perform the generic congressional polls. That seems to have changed

Reactions: RussellCasse
Or God could have put the tree of knowledge somewhere else and not started this mess in the first place.

Or he could given the heavenly host souls and skipped over humanity entirely and we wouldn't have need for this tedious exchange.
God didn't separate man from God, man separated man from God, hence why man suffers. God doesn't force love from man as that would not be love. God gave man free will because God loves man. Man has the free will to love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit or to not.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
God didn't separate man from God, man separated man from God, hence why man suffers. God doesn't force love from man as that would not be love. God gave man free will because God loves man. Man has the free will to love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit or to not.
That's some gymnastics right there.

Russell or Lord, since this is a Black themed thread, I'll throw this question in here on something I was just reading. Morgan Freeman has been very outspoken on why he detests Black history month which surprised me. I thought his comments were not right or wrong but just personal for him and would like to hear what you think.

Russell or Lord, since this is a Black themed thread, I'll throw this question in here on something I was just reading. Morgan Freeman has been very outspoken on why he detests Black history month which surprised me. I thought his comments were not right or wrong but just personal for him and would like to hear what you think.

Black history is American history. Full stop.

Russell or Lord, I will stay in this Black themed thread for this question. I am seeing some speculation this morning on whether the Dems might replace Kamala on the VP slot with Hillary. What is your sense of effect on the Black vote do you think there would be if the Dems were to choose somebody other than Kamala to run as president if Biden bowed out or if somebody replaced Kamala as VP. Would there be little effect or would tossing Kamala aside for either job have a significant effect?

Russell or Lord, I will stay in this Black themed thread for this question. I am seeing some speculation this morning on whether the Dems might replace Kamala on the VP slot with Hillary. What is your sense of effect on the Black vote do you think there would be if the Dems were to choose somebody other than Kamala to run as president if Biden bowed out or if somebody replaced Kamala as VP. Would there be little effect or would tossing Kamala aside for either job have a significant effect?
I believe there would be severe consequences if that happened.

How do you think the black community would respond to a black woman being replaced by a rich old white lady?

Reactions: BCSpell

How do you think the black community would respond to a black woman being replaced by a rich old white lady?
This would be self suicide. Blacks are already wising up to the lefts lies, coming around only at election time for votes..and nothing ever changing for them.

I just saw a rapper named Icewear Vezzo being interviewed talking about supporting Trump. He said his grandparents voted democrat their whole lives but never asked any questions. He said that he asks questions. (He's only 34).
This is what the democrats fear that as time goes by, more and more young people will catch on that the democrat party has been so much more interested in the black VOTE rather than black PEOPLE. Unfortunately, some continue to be helplessly fooled.

Kamala is more Indian than African and she had ancestors that were plantation owners that owned African slaves in Jamaica. She's less black than Obama, who is half black. Like in Chappelle's race draft skit, she is eligible to be drafted by Asians, Africans, and Europeans (part Irish too) haha.

Kamala is more Indian than African and she had ancestors that were plantation owners that owned African slaves in Jamaica. She's less black than Obama, who is half black. Like in Chappelle's race draft skit, she is eligible to be drafted by Asians, Africans, and Europeans (part Irish too) haha.
Black people claim the black half until they do something crazy.

Tiger, Lenny, Barack, the list goes on.

Black people claim the black half until they do something crazy.

Tiger, Lenny, Barack, the list goes on.
Tiger is 50% asian, 25% white, 12.5% black, 12.5% native american. But, one race continually claims him. hmmmm, which one is it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT