ADVERTISEMENT

Update from the black community

The heavens and the firmament. Satan rules the firmament since he got booted outta heaven. Have no fear, God, Jesus, Holy Spirit whoop satan and the demons all the time up and down the firmament. It's on the free will of each individual to choose for God to do that. What else you got bro?
So your answer is not to answer.

The answer is God can be 2 of the 3.

It's OK, philosophers and apologists have been struggling with th^ problem of evil since Epicurus proposed it.

Reactions: nail1988
Do you even Jesus bro? Jesus addressed this situation, read the gospels in the Bible, skip to the words in red spoken by Jesus and you'll know what to do.

Once again it flew over your head. Shocking.

That was the ENTIRE point of my post. Jesus addressed this with the woman at the well. Did he shame her by calling her a whore, or did he offer her living water?

Yet here you are, ready to stone the woman, then telling others to read the gospels.

You’re welcome for the map.

It's OK, philosophers and apologists have been struggling with th^ problem of evil since Epicurus proposed it.
The answer is God gave man free will. True love is not forced or coerced, it is freedom. God loves everyone infinitely more than man can love anything so God gave man the freedom to make his own choices on who to love or not love at all. Man is inherently evil, hence why this world is messed up since it was created and until Kingdom come. Man fails so bad at choices that God had Jesus on earth to teach man and to sacrifice for man's evil choices throughout history because God loves man more than man can comprehend. God always gives man the free will to love or to not love God because true love is not forced. Since creation God does take corrective actions to teach man his failures but still allows man free will out of love.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Once again it flew over your head. Shocking.

That was the ENTIRE point of my post. Jesus addressed this with the woman at the well. Did he shame her by calling her a whore, or did he offer her living water?

Yet here you are, ready to stone the woman, then telling others to read the gospels.

You’re welcome for the map.
It flew over your head, I'm referring to the adulterous woman caught in the very act who Jesus said let whoever is without sin throw the first stone. Where was I ready to stone anyone? Stating facts is not being ready to stone anyone, it's simply stating facts. Your illogical mind forms assumptions and conclusions based on a false narrative.

The answer is God gave man free will. True love is not forced or coerced, it is freedom. God loves everyone infinitely more than man can love anything so God gave man the freedom to make his own choices on who to love or not love at all. Man is inherently evil, hence why this world is messed up since it was created and until Kingdom come. Man fails so bad at choices that God had Jesus on earth to teach man and to sacrifice for man's evil choices throughout history because God loves man more than man can comprehend. God always gives man the free will to love or to not love God because true love is not forced. Since creation God does take corrective actions to teach man his failures but still allows man free will out of love.
A God who allows evil, even for his own purposes is not benevolent.

Were you always this dumb?

It flew over your head, I'm referring to the adulterous woman caught in the very act who Jesus said let whoever is without sin throw the first stone. Where was I ready to stone anyone? Stating facts is not being ready to stone anyone, it's simply stating facts. Your illogical mind forms assumptions and conclusions based on a false narrative.

No, you called her a whore. That’s the stone I am referring to. Did Jesus call the woman at the well a whore, or was he kind to her? Because calling her a whore is the opposite of Jesus actions. But hey, please feel free to use whatever semantics you need to play to justify your actions.

Then you made an audacious attempt to tell others about your knowledge of the Gospels. YOU might want to read them again.

Until then, keep feeling like you are holier than thou as it’s not me you will answer to.

Last edited:

The philosophers wisdom is foolishness in the eyes of God. We do not have access to all of God's mysteries. We are goldfish in a bowl, we can only see one perspective in one room. All your human logic equations are foolishness.

The philosophers wisdom is foolishness in the eyes of God. We do not have access to all of God's mysteries. We are goldfish in a bowl, we can only see one perspective in one room. All your human logic equations are foolishness.
And this is why we need the 1st amendment. So I don't have to follow the insanity of folks like you.

Christianity is never about force
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

it was all about force til 1900 now it's about annoyance. Frankly I'd prefer by the sword you can only die once.

Why can't you people figure out knocking on a strangers door uninvited and telling them their religion is wrong is rude. This is why primitive tribes kill missionaries.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

it was all about force til 1900 now it's about annoyance. Frankly I'd prefer by the sword you can only die once.

Why can't you people figure out knocking on a strangers door uninvited and telling them their religion is wrong is rude. This is why primitive tribes kill missionaries.
Force is always wrong. Force in the name of Christ is wrong, and Christian people have certainly had it wrong. As far as the annoyance, i suggest you buck up and get over over it cupcake.

• Haha
Force is always wrong. Force in the name of Christ is wrong, and Christian people have certainly had it wrong. As far as the annoyance, i suggest you buck up and get over over it cupcake.
lol there's that Xiann hypocrisy I love so much. How about I knock on your door at midnight and ask if you've heard the good news about Narhothelep?

If I only owned a pig farm.

lol there's that Xiann hypocrisy I love so much. How about I knock on your door at midnight and ask if you've heard the good news about Narhothelep?

If I only owned a pig farm.
Christians are not knocking on your door at midnight sweet pea. Don’t be a drama queen

• Haha
I just have to chime in since this argument is taking place in multiple threads ruining the reading here. Religion is a personal thing. If you do not believe, that is your choice.....but do not make it your mission to try to hammer people who disagree with you..unless they are being overbearing. As for people who believe, respect the peoples opinions that are different than your own. You can disagree, but if either of you think you are going to change the other persons mind, you are just fooling yourself. But NO ONE should be attacked for their beliefs/non beliefs. This is America, and our founding Fathers gave us the choice to choose for ourselves! OK..mayye my 1 cent...not 2 cents. Lets get back to our REAL job....doing the same thing to lefties that no matter how many ways we bring facts to show them their guy is the biggest idiot, pedo, treasonous crook to EVER steal the white house...they KEEP coming back for a beating! You know...FUN stuff! In all honesty, I get more true things that are happening right here in these posts than watching, reading in the media. Get back to it!!

A God who allows evil, even for his own purposes is not benevolent.

Were you always this dumb?
God loves man so God gave man free will. Man makes evil choices. Man lives with his choices, good or bad, eternally. God loves man so God sent Jesus to teach man to make better choices. Man is just man though, so man is still imperfect and sinful, as they say to err is human. Jesus reconciles man back to God if man so chooses. It's up to man's choices because if God were to force man's decisions, then it wouldn't be true love, it would be coercion. Man foolishly continues to think he can do it on his own without Jesus, which is pride, which is selfishness, which is satan's influence, which is evil. Pride goeth before destruction. God loves man so Jesus is readily available 24/7/365 to save man from foolish pride and the destruction that follows. Followers of Christ admonish others to save them from eternal damnation via foolish pride destruction via bad free will choices because followers of Christ love others as Jesus taught.

• Haha
No, you called her a whore. That’s the stone I am referring to. Did Jesus call the woman at the well a whore, or was he kind to her? Because calling her a whore is the opposite of Jesus actions. But hey, please feel free to use whatever semantics you need to play to justify your actions.

Then you made an audacious attempt to tell others about your knowledge of the Gospels. YOU might want to read them again.

Until then, keep feeling like you are holier than thou as it’s not me you will answer to.
Calling a whore a whore is the same as throwing a rock at someone? She promotes foolish pride. Pride goeth before destruction. Admonishing another for being a whore and promoting foolish pride is acting in true love because one wants another to turn from being a whore and turn from living foolishly with pride because one wants another to be saved from eternal damnation. We are here for each other, to help each other, to guide each other, to teach each other, to pray for each other. It would be remiss to not admonish each other. Not admonishing each other would be not caring for each other which would be selfish and not loving each other. When Jesus asks why we didn't admonish another to correct them from their foolish pride ways so as to save them from eternal damnation, what would we say?

Calling a whore a whore is the same as throwing a rock at someone? She promotes foolish pride. Pride goeth before destruction. Admonishing another for being a whore and promoting foolish pride is acting in true love because one wants another to turn from being a whore and turn from living foolishly with pride because one wants another to be saved from eternal damnation. We are here for each other, to help each other, to guide each other, to teach each other, to pray for each other. It would be remiss to not admonish each other. Not admonishing each other would be not caring for each other which would be selfish and not loving each other. When Jesus asks why we didn't admonish another to correct them from their foolish pride ways so as to save them from eternal damnation, what would we say?

Yikes.

Again, WWJD? The answer? Is in the Gospels in which you claim to be so Knowledgeable. We have examples in John 4 and again in John 8. You know what he didn’t do to these adulterous women? Call them a whore. He gave them grace. We aren’t here on earth to condemn. That’s the point of Jesus grace.

There is a difference between what Jesus did with gentle correction, and what you’re doing with condemnation. Calling someone a whore (which is what you are doing and Jesus directly called it out in John 8) is not how we are directed to deal with this.

I will help you…

Lets start with the definition of condemnation.

Condemnation: an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing as wrong or morally culpable

Condemnation: the act of declaring something awful or evil. If your little brother does something unspeakably awful, express your condemnation so he will learn not to do it again.

John 8

2 And early in the morning he (Jesus) came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Notice: Neither do I CONDEMN thee. Like I said, you might want to read your gospels again.

From John 4 dealing with the adulterous woman at the well. Notice what he calls her and what he doesn’t call her (woman and whore respectively)

17 “I have no husband,” she replied.

Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

You confuse admonishing for condemnation. You were not warning her or giving gentle instruction. You were condemning her by calling her a whore.

Have I fallen into this trap before? You bet, but now it’s up to you to be convicted to change.

Last edited:
God loves man so God gave man free will. Man makes evil choices. Man lives with his choices, good or bad, eternally. God loves man so God sent Jesus to teach man to make better choices. Man is just man though, so man is still imperfect and sinful, as they say to err is human. Jesus reconciles man back to God if man so chooses. It's up to man's choices because if God were to force man's decisions, then it wouldn't be true love, it would be coercion. Man foolishly continues to think he can do it on his own without Jesus, which is pride, which is selfishness, which is satan's influence, which is evil. Pride goeth before destruction. God loves man so Jesus is readily available 24/7/365 to save man from foolish pride and the destruction that follows. Followers of Christ admonish others to save them from eternal damnation via foolish pride destruction via bad free will choices because followers of Christ love others as Jesus taught.
Yeah, I totally feel the love.

/sarc

Yeah, I totally feel the love.

/sarc

You ARE loved brother. Yes, even by me.

Religion can be very ugly and distorted. It’s one of the main lessons Jesus taught us. Unfortunately, that false religious stuff still exists. We ARE NOT supposed to condemn others. Yet you his thread has shown us how things can be distorted.

I've never found you to be a hypocrite, so it's tolerable.

Feel me on that? :D

Reposting as I edited the above after you read it.

Religion can be very ugly and distorted. It’s one of the main lessons Jesus taught us. Unfortunately, that false religious stuff still exists. We ARE NOT supposed to condemn others. Yet this thread has shown us how things can be distorted.

Yikes.

Again, WWJD? The answer? Is in the Gospels in which you claim to be so Knowledgeable. We have examples in John 4 and again in John 8. You know what he didn’t do to these adulterous women? Call them a whore. He gave them grace. We aren’t here on earth to condemn. That’s the point of Jesus grace.

There is a difference between what Jesus did with gentle correction, and what you’re doing with condemnation. Calling someone a whore (which is what you are doing and Jesus directly called it out in John 8) is not how we are directed to deal with this.

I will help you…

Lets start with the definition of condemnation.

Condemnation: an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing as wrong or morally culpable

Condemnation: the act of declaring something awful or evil. If your little brother does something unspeakably awful, express your condemnation so he will learn not to do it again.

John 8

2 And early in the morning he (Jesus) came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Notice: Neither do I CONDEMN thee. Like I said, you might want to read your gospels again.

From John 4 dealing with the adulterous woman at the well. Notice what he calls her and what he doesn’t call her (woman and whore respectively)

17 “I have no husband,” she replied.

Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

You confuse admonishing for condemnation. You were not warning her or giving gentle instruction. You were condemning her by calling her a whore.

Have I fallen into this trap before? You bet, but now it’s up to you to be convicted to change.
I wasn't telling her that she's a whore, I was telling you that on a rinky dinky internet messageboard. She has received zero correction, admonishment, or condemnation from me as she doesn't even know I exist so I've had zero effect on her life or choices. Jesus, Paul, the disciples taught us to correct, admonish, condemn each other from evil ways and bad choices so as to keep each other on the straight and narrow gate. You're mistaking college football messageboard chat for interactions with people in person because per usual you jump to illogical conclusions and base your understanding on false narratives from media influenced society at large. When I refer to someone as a whore, I mean that in the general sense as in someone can be a fame whore, a money whore, an attention seeking whore, a pride whore, or simply a sex whore. All whoring is bad so it doesn't matter what the particular details are. Amber Rose ain't at the water well quietly doing chores for others as the woman at the well in the gospel. Amber Rose is at the internet well broadcasting fame, pride, sex, money so who she votes for is the least of concerns. Jesus was graceful with the adulterous woman that all the Hebrew bros wanted to stone but also told her what he told the other people he saved, healed, corrected and that is to go and sin no more. Don't confuse cfb messageboard bro chat with in person interactions. I'm not out in public condemning people, I'm out here telling people that Jesus loves all of us with a smile. It's not up to us how others live or if they choose wisely. We can correct, admonish, condemn but that won't change anything. Only God, Jesus, Holy Spirit can change anyone regardless of what anyone says or doesn't say to anyone else.

Nope. You were literally just corrected with Jesus own words.

Now it’s up to you to correct.
Condemning is tough love bro but it's real true love. Do you let your children do what they want without condemning, admonishing, and correcting them? God, Jesus, Holy Spirit corrects, condemns, and convicts our souls to save us from evil because of true love for us.

• Haha
Condemning is tough love bro but it's real true love. Do you let your children do what they want without condemning, admonishing, and correcting them? God, Jesus, Holy Spirit corrects, condemns, and convicts our souls to save us from evil because of true love for us.

Your argument is with Jesus, not me.

Condemnation is not of or from Jesus.

Like I said, now that you have the knowledge, it’s up to you to correct. It’s literally the meaning of Grace and the message of Jesus.

And no, I do not condemn my children. I correct them. Be better.

Unfortunately for you, neither Charlamagne nor the BBC are the spokesperson for the Black community. That would be me. Although I do find good humor with using the BBC as a source. Love the innuendo. Even more interesting, was his hedge… “may be” overstated. Too funny. That means he knows Joe is in trouble.

“US radio host Charlamagne tha God says opinion polls suggesting black Americans may flee the Democratic party to vote for Donald Trump may be "overstated".”

This is just a case of the Rs trying to talk it into existence. I currently got a $200 bet that it won't go above 20%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT