ADVERTISEMENT

Update from the black community

And THIS is why the huge swing in voters. Well this...and the unjust prosecutions that many blacks feel they have had to deal with for decades
And yet there are disingenuious morons on here asking for evidence who I won't even waste my time responding to.

As far as that goes, who do you think is going to be more disappointed if there isnt a Hell, you or I?
When you experience the peace beyond understanding, the love, the joy of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit you realize that the Kingdom is in the now, the Kingdom is at hand. It is free, it is fulfilling, it is saving. No need to wait, grab it now. When you have that in the present, the future ain't bothersome.

When you experience the peace beyond understanding, the love, the joy of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit you realize that the Kingdom is in the now, the Kingdom is at hand. It is free, it is fulfilling, it is saving. No need to wait, grab it now. When you have that in the present, the future ain't bothersome.
Not into dudes, sorry.

Never met anyone so concerned with what happens after this life. Bet you're not in any hurry to die despite the fact.

You didn't answer my question so I'll answer it for you.

If there's a Hell I'll go to it gladly knowing it's punishment for the life I lived as I pleased.

If there's no Hell, you wasted your life following fairly arbitrary and stupid rules.

Your argument is with Jesus, not me.

Condemnation is not of or from Jesus.

Like I said, now that you have the knowledge, it’s up to you to correct. It’s literally the meaning of Grace and the message of Jesus.

And no, I do not condemn my children. I correct them. Be better.
Thanks for your correction. Pray for me to be better. Also, thanks for pointing out about RFK, Jr. as I recently read some of his comments on abortion so he's a no go for me as a once potential Trump VP pick. I liked his anti-government, anti-big pharma, anti-vax, conscientious about health sentiments but he ain't solidly pro-life so he's a no go.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Not into dudes, sorry.

Never met anyone so concerned with what happens after this life. Bet you're not in any hurry to die despite the fact.

You didn't answer my question so I'll answer it for you.

If there's a Hell I'll go to it gladly knowing it's punishment for the life I lived as I pleased.

If there's no Hell, you wasted your life following fairly arbitrary and stupid rules.
Your question was answered as when you have the comfort of the Holy Spirit then the future, wherever it may in this world or not of this world, is not bothersome to one's thoughts on the matter. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit is not arbitrary nor based on rules or laws. Jesus as the new covenant of peace, love, joy, forgiveness vanquished the old covenant of rules and laws.

Your question was answered as when you have the comfort of the Holy Spirit then the future, wherever it may in this world or not of this world, is not bothersome to one's thoughts on the matter. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit is not arbitrary nor based on rules or laws. Jesus as the new covenant of peace, love, joy, forgiveness vanquished the old covenant of rules and laws.
No thanks, that doesn't seem to mesh with my current lifestyle of waking up and choosing violence.

Thanks for your correction. Pray for me to be better. Also, thanks for pointing out about RFK, Jr. as I recently read some of his comments on abortion so he's a no go for me as a once potential Trump VP pick. I liked his anti-government, anti-big pharma, anti-vax, conscientious about health sentiments but he ain't solidly pro-life so he's a no go.

No worries my man. I have and continue to be corrected (daily). We are all a work in progress, and I recognize the humility it took to do what you just did. Not many are mature enough in Christ to do that. Not even sure I would have if I am being honest. So yeah. I need to be better as well.

No ill will, my only intention was to help. And I get it, love RFK’s stance vaccines. But that’s where it ends for me.

Have a blessed day sir.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
No thanks, that doesn't seem to mesh with my current lifestyle of waking up and choosing violence.
Haha, no it don't mesh. You're human like the rest of us 8 billion plus walking on earth currently and all of us fall short of emulating Jesus on the daily, it's just how we are since Adam, which is why we need Jesus to overcome evil.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Haha, no it don't mesh. You're human like the rest of us 8 billion plus walking on earth currently and all of us fall short of emulating Jesus on the daily, it's just how we are since Adam, which is why we need Jesus to overcome evil.
Or God could have put the tree of knowledge somewhere else and not started this mess in the first place.

Or he could given the heavenly host souls and skipped over humanity entirely and we wouldn't have need for this tedious exchange.

Reactions: nail1988
in the end theo I expect you to be correct and think Trump might get 10% of the black vote- hard to understand why blacks align themselves with the party of the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and racism

in the end theo I expect you to be correct and think Trump might get 10% of the black vote- hard to understand why blacks align themselves with the party of the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and racism

There was never going to be a red wave. Why? Because the math wasn’t there. There weren’t enough dem seats up for grabs in 22. The numbers were always pointing to 24.

As an example for @BillytheC a d @GatorTheo

Controlling congress is a math game. Always has been.

Here is a comparison of 22 and 24.

Pubs had to defend 20 of 34 seats up for grabs in the senate in 2022. Dems only had 14. In 2024, Dems have to defend 23 of 33 seats and pubs only 10.

It's a multi-generational culture of dependence and the democrats promise to give them stuff. I've thought for 30 years that surely they would turn from the democrats but it's never happened.

Reactions: BillytheC
There was never going to be a red wave. Why? Because the math wasn’t there. There weren’t enough dem seats up for grabs in 22. The numbers were always pointing to 24.
I think that the '22 failed red wave had to do with people relocating during the pandemic. I think that the margins we needed to win by all moved to Florida. The votes we needed for the red wave all relocated and were part of the great Ron DeSantis 1.5 M vote victory. We needed those votes elsewhere.

Reactions: fatman76
I think that the '22 failed red wave had to do with people relocating during the pandemic. I think that the margins we needed to win by all moved to Florida. The votes we needed for the red wave all relocated and were part of the great Ron DeSantis 1.5 M vote victory. We needed those votes elsewhere.
Hopefully that will keep Florida red for a long time.

Again, this isn’t difficult. It’s simple math. ALL other answers are speculation.

Republicans were defending 23 senate seats, and only had an opportunity to gain in 13 seats.

This is the way congressional control has ALWAYS worked. The numbers to make gains just weren't there.

It is what it is.

I think it had more to do with the SCOTUS decision on Roe V Wade

I Will provide the only answer that ISN’T speculation.

Again, this isn’t difficult. It’s simple math.

Republicans were defending 23 senate seats, and only had an opportunity to gain in 13 seats.

It is what it is.

Reactions: BillytheC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT