ADVERTISEMENT

Update from the black community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find where I have posted anything from Loomer or Fuentes.

You’re making accusations based on immutable characteristics you’d freak out about if I did the same to you.

What you’re doing here isn’t ethical, and it reinforces the point that the demand for white nationalism far outweighs the supply.

You got more racist fvcks like this POS, show em or STFU. Because no one I’d ever support or consume content from would EVER say the horrible things he does.

The race baiting stops now.
I never said that you did. So I don't get what you're talking about. You replied to my post to defend Trump (like always).

Trump said things about Loomer, not you.

Calling someone is a race baiter is common practice because you can't defend something. It's so weak and old.

My post was from like weeks ago, you decided to bring it back to life. So you clearly wanted to start a conversation about race again.

Uhmm... Sundown towns aren't that common anymore but they still exist.
Not since the 60's that I'm aware of. I'm in one of those right now as we type. Used to be posted outside of town on a big sign. This was way back when I was a kid before I could drive. Things have changed.

Reactions: nail1988
Not since the 60's that I'm aware of. I'm in one of those right now as we type. Used to be posted outside of town on a big sign. This was way back when I was a kid before I could drive. Things have changed.
They aren't official anymore obviously but theres plenty of places in Jackson, Baker, Suwanee, and Dixie county that if im not there with white folks i know i keep my pistol where I can get to it and my head on a swivel.

LOL........eesh. Businessinsider. I used to go on yahoo comments when they linked one of their fake news articles and would post..........."When did you guys EVER post a business article? It's all TDS, every day, all day long"

It was not well received by either yahoo or their fan boi sycophants.

😂 😂 😂 😂
Ok. So answer the question. Well you won't because you're incapable of having a conversation.

Sad Donald Trump GIF

• Wow
They aren't official anymore obviously but theres plenty of places in Jackson, Baker, Suwanee, and Dixie county that if im not there with white folks i know i keep my pistol where I can get to it and my head on a swivel.
Aw hell nah. My liquor store has the nicest older Indian gentleman you'd ever want to meet. He always gives me stuff like free lighters and wants to know my want list if he doesn't have it. Now his kin folk, is a different story. One is just as nice as grandpa, the other one is a jackass that looks like he'd just as soon knife you as make a sale.:oops:

Malcolm X knew that way back in '63.
What did he say about conservative people?

I love how conservatives ALWAYS ignore what he said about them. To be fair, I'm sure you don't even know because you seem like the type that take phrases from black leaders that you like while ignoring what you don't like.

He called them the DEVIL.

I never said that you did. So I don't get what you're talking about. You replied to my post to defend Trump (like always).

Trump said things about Loomer, not you.

Calling someone is a race baiter is common practice because you can't defend something. It's so weak and old.

My post was from like weeks ago, you decided to bring it back to life. So you clearly wanted to start a conversation about race again.
Ok so do you consider me a “Trumper” or not? I’d assume that you do, because I’m a donor and voter for Trump this cycle and I’m really open about it.

• Wow
Aw hell nah. My liquor store has the nicest older Indian gentleman you'd ever want to meet. He always gives me stuff like free lighters and wants to know my want list if he doesn't have it. Now his kin folk, is a different story. One is just as nice as grandpa, the other one is a jackass that looks like he'd just as soon knife you as make a sale.:oops:
Lol. Ask Trip sometime about how much them boys in Suwanee county love me. :D

• Wow
What did he say about conservative people?

I love how conservatives ALWAYS ignore what he said about them. To be fair, I'm sure you don't even know because you seem like the type that take phrases from black leaders that you like while ignoring what you don't like.

He called them the DEVIL.
Well then. That won't work on you. You know, compliments and such. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT