ADVERTISEMENT

Update from the black community

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Black people are leaving the plantation. My people are leaving because Trump is being treated worse than our community by the corrupt establishment. We cannot continue to preach about a corrupt justice system, and then miss an opportunity to do something about it when it is front and center.

On top of this, our living conditions were better under Trump. Putting food on the table is priority number one, and under Biden it has become difficult.

Lastly, our community can no longer support a man that diddled his own daughter in the shower. No matter what you think of our community, there are lines we will not cross.

LFG!!!

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
vote-for-pizza-cute.gif

I'll be shocked if the dems don't get the normal 90%. The dems know exactly what to say as the election gets closer.

I'll be shocked if the dems don't get the normal 90%. The dems know exactly what to say as the election gets closer.

Speaking on behalf of my community, I believe some inroads are being made that we haven’t seen before. Black people are starting to look a little funny at people saying they agree with us that our justice system is corrupt, but then expecting it’s on the up and up on these cases. Too much irony.

For example, how does random judge selection end up choosing Juan Merchan, and all his political ties to the left, get selected for Trump, Bannon and Weisselberg?

We aren’t dumb.

Reactions: BCSpell
Speaking on behalf of my community, I believe some inroads are being made that we haven’t seen before. Black people are starting to look a little funny at people saying they agree with us that our justice system is corrupt, but then expecting it’s on the up and up on these cases. Too much irony.

For example, how does random judge selection end up choosing Juan Merchan, and all his political ties to the left, get selected for Trump, Bannon and Weisselberg?

We aren’t dumb.

0.0067% of him being truly randomly selected for all 3 of these trials.

And he's a temporary (acting) judge.

As kalim would say "🥱"

Reactions: RussellCasse
Well let’s face it, the trump phone is much more expensive than the Obama phone.

Black people are leaving the plantation. My people are leaving because Trump is being treated worse than our community by the corrupt establishment. We cannot continue to preach about a corrupt justice system, and then miss an opportunity to do something about it when it is front and center.

On top of this, our living conditions were better under Trump. Putting food on the table is priority number one, and under Biden it has become difficult.

Lastly, our community can no longer support a man that diddled his own daughter in the shower. No matter what you think of our community, there are lines we will not cross.

LFG!!!

Sunny Hostin says there are no black republicans. They're unicorns. How outrageously insulting.

‘View’ co-host mocks the idea that Black Republicans exist: ‘Like looking at unicorns’

Last edited:
Reactions: RussellCasse
Sunny Hostin says there are no black republicans. They're unicorns. How outrageously insulting.

‘View’ co-host mocks the idea that Black Republicans exist: ‘Like looking at unicorns’

Wait til she hears about Log Cabin Pubs.

Well that seems racist. I am speaking on behalf of my community sir.
I'm pointing out how illogical, racist, and dumb you sound. Everybody on earth speaks for themselves. Nobody speaks for anybody else. We are all individual humans with individual human rights. Everything in life is case by case, not group stereotyping like you speak. Also, don't call me "sir" as I work for a living, haha.

Last edited:
I'm pointing out how illogical, racist, and dumb you sound. Everybody on earth speaks for themselves. Nobody speaks for anybody else. We are all individual humans with individual human rights. Everything in life is case by case, not group stereotyping like you speak. Also, don't call me "sir" as I work for a living, haha.

Oof…

Now I see how RFK duped you.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Oof…

Now I see how RFK duped you.
How'd he dupe me? Election Day ain't until November so I haven't voted for anyone yet. I'll vote for Trump like I did the previous two times. Just because I vote for Trump doesn't mean I dislike RFK and just because I don't dislike RFK doesn't mean I would vote for him.

How'd he dupe me? Election Day ain't until November so I haven't voted for anyone yet. I'll vote for Trump like I did the previous two times. Just because I vote for Trump doesn't mean I dislike RFK and just because I don't dislike RFK doesn't mean I would vote for him.

Are you a conservative? If so, then yes, he duped you.

The question here is….when are you going to get those cylinders firing?

It’s not possible for a man of color to be racist. Pull yourself together man.
Huh? Please pull the definition of "racist" and show me where it says ANYTHING like that! LOL I know it says "typically from a marginalized group" but TYPICALLY does not mean always. And I disagree with that certain definition anyway. Being a racist simply means using skin color as a basis for determining membership. Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices.

Reactions: nail1988
Oh, guess yo fake god ain't omnipotent if he-she don't know who little ole me is.
You really wanna go there?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

We are cosmic dust to Cthulhu.

You really wanna go there?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

We are cosmic dust to Cthulhu.
The heavens and the firmament. Satan rules the firmament since he got booted outta heaven. Have no fear, God, Jesus, Holy Spirit whoop satan and the demons all the time up and down the firmament. It's on the free will of each individual to choose for God to do that. What else you got bro?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT