ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine!!

I would mass NATO troops on the Polish border and tell Pooty that if he crosses into Ukraine we will be in Moscow before he reaches Kiev and that we will string his ass up at the nearest lightpole.

But am not Hiden.

I am more of the Theodore Roosevelt school of foreign policy and the Sherman school of warfare.

Reactions: nail1988 and blubo
Of course Biden won’t send troops to Ukraine because;
1) our “woke military” is the weakest it has ever been and getting worse,
2) the globalists want Russia to overtake the Ukraine a’la China over Taiwan so they form their NWO remnant union
3) Biden is absolutely 110% complicit in all this with his Demo-Comme constituents and CCP bosses.

LOL at you guys talking about threatening Putin with direct military conflict with the US. Double LOL at the idea that "strong" Trump would have actually done anything like that, unlike "weak" Biden.

For all his bluster, Trump (to his credit) was cautious about committing US troops to foreign conflicts. He would have done the same thing that Biden will: nothing.

LOL at you guys talking about threatening Putin with direct military conflict with the US. Double LOL at the idea that "strong" Trump would have actually done anything like that, unlike "weak" Biden.

For all his bluster, Trump (to his credit) was cautious about committing US troops to foreign conflicts. He would have done the same thing that Biden will: nothing.

If our president had merely not offered tacit approval for a "minor incursion" that would have been more forceful. Yet this president did just that.

So no, I don't believe that Trump would have done exactly what Biden is doing.

Trump would have dealt with it differently, with sanctions. Kind of like the time he kicked 50 Russian diplomats out of the US. Don't remember that eh? He had no qualms enacting economic sanctions either and the globalists howled like a wounded buffalo when he did so with China.

Trump would have dealt with it differently, with sanctions.

Just a guess but I think maybe he would have downplayed it from the start.

Biden attempted a similar pivot with his "minor incursion" comment but that has backfired as an approval of sorts.

On the surface, Trump would have said "Russia would never be so foolish, this is posturing, Putin is far too smart." Behind the scenes, threats of harsh sanctions doing the dirty work.

The public comments would have been blasted by the MSM as proof of his buddy-buddy relationship, and collusion with, Russia and Putin.

^^absolute guess...but that's my hunch.

I sure hope we can engage any country we can to help get Americans out of Ukraine. Do we want another shit show from Bozo Biden?

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
If our president had merely not offered tacit approval for a "minor incursion" that would have been more forceful. Yet this president did just that.

So no, I don't believe that Trump would have done exactly what Biden is doing.

This was an oafish thing for Biden to say. But I don’t think it changes Putin’s perception. Putin, like everyone else, already knows that the West will tolerate a Russian occupation of eastern Ukraine and our response will be limited to sanctions.

Biden knows an invasion is coming. His remarks were probably a clumsy PR attempt at “getting ahead of the story” to soften the coming domestic political fallout when Russia occupies eastern Ukraine.

Trump would have dealt with it differently, with sanctions. Kind of like the time he kicked 50 Russian diplomats out of the US. Don't remember that eh? He had no qualms enacting economic sanctions either and the globalists howled like a wounded buffalo when he did so with China.

How is different from Biden? You don't think the Biden administration will respond with sanctions?

And every president expels Russian "diplomats." It's nothing unusual.

On 26 November 2018, lawmakers in the Ukraine Parliament overwhelmingly backed the imposition of martial law along Ukraine's coastal regions and those bordering Russia in response to the firing upon and seizure of Ukrainian naval ships by Russia near the Crimean peninsula a day earlier. A total of 276 lawmakers in Kyiv backed the measure, which took effect on 28 November 2018 and was ended on 26 December

Trump did nothing. Nor should he have. It’s not our fight and they aren’t part of NATO.

This was an oafish thing for Biden to say. But I don’t think it changes Putin’s perception. Putin, like everyone else, already knows that the West will tolerate a Russian occupation of eastern Ukraine and our response will be limited to sanctions.

Biden knows an invasion is coming. His remarks were probably a clumsy PR attempt at “getting ahead of the story” to soften the coming domestic political fallout when Russia occupies eastern Ukraine.

I disagree. I absolutely think it changed Putin’s perception.

Putin never believed that there would be a war with the west if he occupied Eastern Ukraine but he did believe that there would be sanctions. His doubt came from how bad would the sanctions be. Biden's comments cleared that up for him.

IMO, the only lingering question for Putin and his government: Is Biden really the guy pulling the strings?

No he didn’t. In fact he said the opposite.

You people need to quit Fox.

I haven't watched Fox in months. You've admitted that you watch it constantly. Oops.

I don't know the purpose of your lie here, play on words, obfuscation, troll or just a straight up lie...and lucky for me IDGAS, but he all but admitted EXACTLY what I said for a "minor incursion."

How does one define a minor incursion btw? And who defines it? Putin is measuring based on cost/benefits as we speak.

Just a guess but I think maybe he would have downplayed it from the start.

Biden attempted a similar pivot with his "minor incursion" comment but that has backfired as an approval of sorts.

On the surface, Trump would have said "Russia would never be so foolish, this is posturing, Putin is far too smart." Behind the scenes, threats of harsh sanctions doing the dirty work.

The public comments would have been blasted by the MSM as proof of his buddy-buddy relationship, and collusion with, Russia and Putin.

^^absolute guess...but that's my hunch.
IMO Trump’s would have would have been to hurt Russia as much financially as possible.

He’d have certainly not endorsed the pipeline unless Putin stopped, and I’m guessing he would have exerted maximum economic sanctions before ever considering a military option.

I agree, it would be a grave mistake to threaten Moscow as a first reaction to this. We don’t need WW3 over Ukraine.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I haven't watched Fox in months. You've admitted that you watch it constantly. Oops.

I don't know the purpose of your lie here, play on words, obfuscation, troll or just a straight up lie...and lucky for me IDGAS, but he all but admitted EXACTLY what I said for a "minor incursion."

How does one define a minor incursion btw? And who defines it? Putin is measuring based on cost/benefits as we speak.
Because I know that’s what they are implying.

I know he said it’s a minor incursion to date, which is true. Link to where he said sanctions would be light if they invaded.

“If any — any — assembled Russian units move across the Ukrainian border, that is an invasion," Biden said, adding that it would result in a "severe and coordinated economic response" that he has discussed with allies.

"Let there be no doubt at all that if [Russian President Vladimir] Putin makes this choice, Russia will pay a heavy price,

You’re on the clock.

I have other links if you wish. Now who’s the liar.

Last edited:
IMO Trump’s would have would have been to hurt Russia as much financially as possible.

He’d have certainly not endorsed the pipeline unless Putin stopped, and I’m guessing he would have exerted maximum economic sanctions before ever considering a military option.

I agree, it would be a grave mistake to threaten Moscow as a first reaction to this. We don’t need WW3 over Ukraine.
Is that why he was against sanctions against Russia and his own Party had to overrule him.

Immediately upon entering the White House, Trump tried to lift Obama-era sanctions and return diplomatic compounds seized by the United States due to interference in the 2016 election. Months later, Congress drew up a bill to strengthen Russia sanctions and prevent Trump from lifting them. The administration lobbied hard against the legislation. When it passed with a veto-proof majority, Trump issued a statement expressing displeasure — and signaling that enforcement would be lax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Because I know that’s what they are implying.

I know he said it’s a minor incursion to date, which is true. Link to where he said sanctions would be light if they invaded.

“If any — any — assembled Russian units move across the Ukrainian border, that is an invasion," Biden said, adding that it would result in a "severe and coordinated economic response" that he has discussed with allies.

"Let there be no doubt at all that if [Russian President Vladimir] Putin makes this choice, Russia will pay a heavy price,

You’re on the clock.

I have other links if you wish. Now who’s the liar.

LOL, it's absolutely still you who is the liar.

President Joe Biden’s prediction that Russia will invade Ukraine and his suggestion that the West’s response could be more muted for a “minor” incursion drew swift criticism from Washington to Kyiv, with some accusing him of giving Russia the green light to attack.

Biden sought to clarify his position on Thursday, saying that any Russian troop movement into Ukraine will be seen as an invasion. But Ukraine's leader had already fired back to highlight the stakes.

Biden "clarified" his comments because of the backlash caused by his stupid and irresponsible comments. You suck at this.

The White House on Thursday sought to clarify remarks by President Biden about the consequences of a "minor incursion" by Russia into Ukraine that appeared to undermine weeks of intense U.S.-led diplomacy aimed at stopping an invasion of the former Soviet republic.

The White House and Western leaders spent Thursday trying to clean up the damage, with Biden telling reporters he has been "absolutely clear with President Putin. He has no misunderstanding. If any — any — assembled Russian units move across the Ukrainian border, that is an invasion ... It would be met with severe and coordinated economic response."

And I too can produce dozens of links that prove your lies and obfuscation.

LOL, it's absolutely still you who is the liar.

President Joe Biden’s prediction that Russia will invade Ukraine and his suggestion that the West’s response could be more muted for a “minor” incursion drew swift criticism from Washington to Kyiv, with some accusing him of giving Russia the green light to attack.

Biden sought to clarify his position on Thursday, saying that any Russian troop movement into Ukraine will be seen as an invasion. But Ukraine's leader had already fired back to highlight the stakes.

Biden "clarified" his comments because of the backlash caused by his stupid and irresponsible comments. You suck at this.

The White House on Thursday sought to clarify remarks by President Biden about the consequences of a "minor incursion" by Russia into Ukraine that appeared to undermine weeks of intense U.S.-led diplomacy aimed at stopping an invasion of the former Soviet republic.

The White House and Western leaders spent Thursday trying to clean up the damage, with Biden telling reporters he has been "absolutely clear with President Putin. He has no misunderstanding. If any — any — assembled Russian units move across the Ukrainian border, that is an invasion ... It would be met with severe and coordinated economic response."

And I too can produce dozens of links that prove your lies and obfuscation.
You claim he already said his sanctions would be muted. He hasn’t. Obviously, as he indicated, the response to an invasion will be more aggressive than if they throw rocks over the border.

“Yes...but by Biden's own admission, they will be feckless. That is the difference. And Biden said as much himself.”

You lied. Your own link even backs me up.

I checked some online publications and I see that the GOP is pushing a talking point that "Biden must issue sanctions now." That explains the confusion here.

This position only makes sense as a domestic political tactic. The GOP leadership knows that an invasion is inevitable, so this is their way of setting Biden up so it's his fault.

Putin is in a political position where he must either invade or accept concessions that NATO cannot make. Backing down now will cause his political downfall.

Russia will invade and we will issue sanctions. Putin will claim that the sanctions don't matter because Russia doesn't depend on the West. In the end, Putin wins a short-term political victory and the West wins a long-term victory by getting a pretext to issue more sanctions on Russia which will limit their economic growth in the years to come.

I am not defending Biden. If anything, I am emphasizing that Putin doesn’t take what he says seriously because Biden is an undisciplined speaker who isn’t as smart as he thinks he is.

You claim he already said his sanctions would be muted. He hasn’t. Obviously, as he indicated, the response to an invasion will be more aggressive than if they throw rocks over the border.

“Yes...but by Biden's own admission, they will be feckless. That is the difference. And Biden said as much himself.”

You lied. Your own link even backs me up.

You would rather climb a tree and lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. It's posts like these that inspire me to repeat this comment to you over and over.

Read this line from NBC over and over until it sinks in. Either way, reality remains unchanged.

I checked some online publications and I see that the GOP is pushing a talking point that "Biden must issue sanctions now." That explains the confusion here.

If you are referring to my posts and links, there is no confusion. Biden gaffed on Wednesday and then his administration tried to dig out of the hole of their own making on Thursday.

They were trying to un-F the dog...but dogs cannot be un-F'd.

Last edited:
Is that why he was against sanctions against Russia and his own Party had to overrule him.

Immediately upon entering the White House, Trump tried to lift Obama-era sanctions and return diplomatic compounds seized by the United States due to interference in the 2016 election. Months later, Congress drew up a bill to strengthen Russia sanctions and prevent Trump from lifting them. The administration lobbied hard against the legislation. When it passed with a veto-proof majority, Trump issued a statement expressing displeasure — and signaling that enforcement would be lax.

Where did I say Trump was tough on Russia?

And neither Biden nor Obama was either.

That’s usually how superpowers treat each other, for the most part. I was making the point Trump did not like armed conflict and if things got nasty his first reaction would be political/economic, not via the military.

Last edited:
You would rather climb a tree and lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. It's posts like these that inspire me to repeat this comment to you over and over.

Read this line from NBC over and over until it sinks in. Either way, reality remains unchanged.

So? ”swift and severe” if they invade.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
If you are referring to my posts and links, there is no confusion. Biden gaffed on Wednesday and then his administration tried to dig out of the hole of their own making on Thursday.

They were trying to un-F the dog...but dogs cannot be un-F'd.
of course they can, and have. It hasn’t happened yet. Typical of a dishonest person. Ignore everything but what fits your agenda.

“Swift and severe”

Last edited:
of course they can. It hasn’t happened yet. Typical of a dishonest person. Ignore everything but what fits your agenda.

“Swift and severe”

Because that three word, canned pivot renders his original response moot? GMAB

And only you are ignoring the stuff you don't want to hear. In your head, Wednesday didn't happen because he got hammered and he had to pivot on Thursday. You're an idiot and a liar.

Reactions: nail1988
Because that three word, canned pivot renders his original response moot? GMAB

And only you are ignoring the stuff you don't want to hear. In your head, Wednesday didn't happen because he got hammered and he had to pivot on Thursday. You're an idiot and a liar.
Yes it does, once he clarified it.

I haven’t ignored his initial response, just put it into perspective. His initial response taken in isolation, which you are of course doing, looks bad, I’ll admit. A response that our relatiation will be proportional to Russias actions isn’t unreasonable.

What is unreasonable is your statement saying that he already committed to have a “feckless” response is just dishonest.

“swift and severe”. Book it. Feel free to admit you were wrong when it happens.

But you won’t. Because you are too tied to the Righty narrative..

Beijing Biden is just as solid on this, as he was on his Afghanistan withdrawal, which you probably also make Village Idiot excuses for....

Just like you Rats went after Trump on something that Brandon admitted to, but has never been prosecuted or impeached for....

Dim-moe-Rats just being RATS, as always....

Yes it does, once he clarified it.

I haven’t ignored his initial response, just put it into perspective. His initial response taken in isolation, which you are of course doing, looks bad, I’ll admit. A response that our relatiation will be proportional to Russias actions isn’t unreasonable.

What is unreasonable is your statement saying that he already committed to have a “feckless” response is just dishonest.

“swift and severe”. Book it. Feel free to admit you were wrong when it happens.

But you won’t. Because you are too tied to the Righty narrative..

Ahem....

Typical of a dishonest person. Ignore everything but what fits your agenda.

😂

There's no reasonable conversation to be had with you. So I will counter your ridiculousness with mockery instead.

His initial response was SO BAD that the admin needed a new soundbite. And you heard what you needed to hear so it's all good now? LOL.

FWIW, I hope Biden, and the US by extension, gets it right in Ukraine. You'll forgive me if I'm less confident than you are.

Beijing Biden is just as solid on this, as he was on his Afghanistan withdrawal, which you probably also make Village Idiot excuses for....

Just like you Rats went after Trump on something that Brandon admitted to, but has never been prosecuted or impeached for....

Dim-moe-Rats just being RATS, as always....

@BSC911 is more forgiving of the Democrats gaffes than a Republicans? But I ignore things that don't fit the agenda? LOL, what a silly person.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT