ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine!!

Ahem....

😂

There's no reasonable conversation to be had with you. So I will counter your ridiculousness with mockery instead.

His initial response was SO BAD that the admin needed a new soundbite. And you heard what you needed to hear so it's all good now? LOL.

FWIW, I hope Biden, and the US by extension, gets it right in Ukraine. You'll forgive me if I'm less confident than you are.
He‘s old and barely cognative. He says some really stupid stuff.

But anyone taking his comment to mean that we aren't going to respond appropriately is just being dishonest. i can understand the others but you should be better than that if you want my respect😎

@BSC911 is more forgiving of the Democrats gaffes than a Republicans? But I ignore things that don't fit the agenda? LOL, what a silly person.
You realize that you are siding with a crazy person, don’t you?

You are the company you keep.

But anyone taking his comment to mean that we aren't going to respond appropriately is just being dishonest. i can understand the others but you should be better than that if you want my respect😎
Biden doesn’t know what the US is going to do in Ukraine because he’s not the one making those decisions.

Can't argue with you here. But you have said otherwise in his first year so go figure...your facts change to suit your narrative.

But anyone taking his comment to mean that we aren't going to respond appropriately is just being dishonest.

He and at least some in his administration were looking for an out in a scary situation. They underestimated the fallout in response to this lunacy. But they were absolutely feeling boxed in by Putin and the West’s desire to protect what is left of Ukraine.

i can understand the others but you should be better than that if you want my respect😎

Yea....NFG.

Biden doesn’t know what the US is going to do in Ukraine because he’s not the one making those decisions.
LOL. You’ve gone full tin foil.

So tell us, oh conspiracy boy, who exactly is making these decisions.

The Jews?
Freemasons?
George Soros?
The Rothchilds?
NWO?

To be fair, Trump was the only president since Reagan that has. That's why all of DC was united in getting rid of him.

Now the difference with Hiden is that he mentally could not make his own decisions even if they let him. I do take some perverse joy in watching the sheep happily vote for a guy that clearly had mental issues......that the sheep couldn't recognize.

Damn straight. Joe don’t mess around.

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

To be fair, Trump was the only president since Reagan that has. That's why all of DC was united in getting rid of him.

Now the difference with Hiden is that he mentally could not make his own decisions even if they let him. I do take some perverse joy in watching the sheep happily vote for a guy that clearly had mental issues......that the sheep couldn't recognize.
Well put from a member who can define intelligence quotient class room scoring order from the board's bottom five.

LOL. You’ve gone full tin foil.

So tell us, oh conspiracy boy, who exactly is making these decisions.

The Jews?
Freemasons?
George Soros?
The Rothchilds?
NWO?
I have zero clue, none of what you list. I don't know much about any of them except Soros, and I think his influence is more grassroots than top down.

I'd probably guess people from the Obama admin, but I don't know.

The guy creates massive messaging issues for the spokespeople for the WH on most major issues, Ukraine included. If he was making the calls and leading the team that wouldn't happen. Everyone would be on the same page.

You really think a guy who shits his pants and can't go off prompter is managing our foreign policy? Isn't that more scary than someone more competent behind the scenes?

I have zero clue, none of what you list. I don't know much about any of them except Soros, and I think his influence is more grassroots than top down.

I'd probably guess people from the Obama admin, but I don't know.

The guy creates massive messaging issues for the spokespeople for the WH on most major issues, Ukraine included. If he was making the calls and leading the team that wouldn't happen. Everyone would be on the same page.

You really think a guy who shits his pants and can't go off prompter is managing our foreign policy? Isn't that more scary than someone more competent behind the scenes?
Like all presidents (except Trump), he holds daily intelligence briefings with the cabinet and Joint Chiefs. He listens to his advisors but ultimately it’s his call. So if you want to criticize him for getting advise from others, have at it. But that’s the way it’s always been done.

Yes, he does screw up when he goes off script. But he’s not the only one.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
LOL at you guys talking about threatening Putin with direct military conflict with the US. Double LOL at the idea that "strong" Trump would have actually done anything like that, unlike "weak" Biden.

For all his bluster, Trump (to his credit) was cautious about committing US troops to foreign conflicts. He would have done the same thing that Biden will: nothing.
Stick around...I will go find an article that you snowflakes never read that will make your post look ignorant. I will come post it back here shortly. I will give you an advance notice on it. It will describe the US military killing HUNDREDS of Russian military in Syria when they crossed in to where they were warned not to go. I always laugh when little snowflakes try to talk firearms, and military...when in reality they should stick to "proper display of "man" buns, and things they actually KNOW about. Back shortly with a link. BTW, I knew a few days after this happened. I live in quite the large military community...and 75% of them LOVE Trump.

But hey...Brandon will send them blankets, and global warming kits! LOLOLLOL

Kind of hard for Brandon to do something like this, because we KNOW his hand is in the cookie jar here. Old Quid Pro Brandon!
Should we say..................compromised? If Brandon treats the Ukraine like he did Americans in Afghanistan, the shit will hit the fan..........and expose him globally for the grifter that he is.

I have a feeling you Biden haters will soon be pivoting from Feckless to Warmonger. So dishonest.

I don't believe we should go to war with Russia over Ukraine anymore than you do.

But there's probably a lot of middle ground between a shooting war and a muted response based on a minor incursion. That's probably the sweet spot.

So sure, if Biden starts a shooting war over Ukraine, which he absolutely won't be the one to start it, then yea...I'd call him an idiot and a war monger....but nice try at the spin anyway Captain Obfuscation.

And finally, LOL at you for posting that snipet and intimating than anyone would predict a war was perhaps imminent as a result. 😂

• Haha
I don't believe we should go to war with Russia over Ukraine anymore than you do.
And finally, LOL at you for posting that snipet and intimating than anyone would predict a war was perhaps imminent as a result. 😂
Nobody wants to or believes Brandon will do dick about Russia. But he has to do "something". Not because we want him to, but because Ukraine has a dump truck full of fill dirt available to dump on Biden personally. Both they and China own him.

But there's probably a lot of middle ground between a shooting war and a muted response based on a minor incursion. That's probably the sweet spot.

So sure, if Biden starts a shooting war over Ukraine, which he absolutely won't be the one to start it, then yea...I'd call him an idiot and a war monger....but nice try at the spin anyway Captain Obfuscation.

So you’re still going with the “feckless” response?

Im still going with “swift and severe.”

I have a feeling you Biden haters will soon be pivoting from Feckless to Warmonger. So dishonest.

All of the Rats claimed that Trump would get us into wars with his incompetence.
Instead, he's the first President in decades to not get us into any new wars.
He instead got 4 Peace Treaties in the Middle East that everyone said was impossible.
And he did that while moving our Embassy to Jerusalem, which no one else was able to do....

Not new, but always relevant in his case:

BS-C911 = 💩

All of the Rats claimed that Trump would get us into wars with his incompetence.
He instead got 4 Peace Treaties in the Middle East that everyone said was impossible.
And he did that while moving our Embassy to Jerusalem, which no one else was able to do....

BS-C911 = 💩

I have always given Trump credit for having a surprisingly (given his brash personality) restrained foreign policy.

BS-C911 = 💩
Because little sissy libs do not know war. They are appeasers. When the nut job in N Korea tried to flex his little muscles, Trump told him we would come down in him like he could never imagine. Biden’s message was we will even leave Americans behind enemy lines to avoid confrontation. And because of this weakness, we have Ukraine, and soon China will move in Taiwan .

Most US ambassadorships are cushy sinecure appointments given out as spoils to the President's friends and top political fundraisers. The real work Is done by the Deputy Chief of Mission who is not a political appointee.

Is it true Tucker Carlson is siding with Russia? You Fox hounds need to fill me in.

Tucker has been a Putin apologist for years now.

From the linked article:

That is now, by far, the favorite attack against anyone who believes that Ukrainian borders are not important enough to U.S. interests to involve the U.S. in a war. The most vocal media opponent of U.S. involvement in Ukraine has been Fox News’ Tucker Carlson (though, as usual these days, war skepticism is also found on many Fox shows, including Laura Ingraham's, where I recently appeared to make that case, but almost never on CNN or MSNBC). Carlson, on an almost nightly basis, has posed the question few others in corporate media are willing to ask: why is Ukraine a sufficiently vital interest to the U.S. to risk lives, resources and potentially war with Russia in defense of it?

As punishment for arguing against the neocons’ latest plan to involve the U.S. in a new war, Carlson has been widely vilified as a Kremlin asset or, at best, a mouthpiece. “You're going to hear a lot of lying about Putin's War from Putin apologists on the Carlson right and the Greenwald left,” warned Frum, adding: “Putin apologists in US, UK, Germany, etc. should not be allowed to get away with hanging Putin's War on any other neck.”

[Emphasis Added]

I'll just say that suddenly military intervention is in vogue again with much of the left. Stop listening to neocon (neoliberal?) propaganda.

From the linked article:

That is now, by far, the favorite attack against anyone who believes that Ukrainian borders are not important enough to U.S. interests to involve the U.S. in a war. The most vocal media opponent of U.S. involvement in Ukraine has been Fox News’ Tucker Carlson (though, as usual these days, war skepticism is also found on many Fox shows, including Laura Ingraham's, where I recently appeared to make that case, but almost never on CNN or MSNBC). Carlson, on an almost nightly basis, has posed the question few others in corporate media are willing to ask: why is Ukraine a sufficiently vital interest to the U.S. to risk lives, resources and potentially war with Russia in defense of it?

As punishment for arguing against the neocons’ latest plan to involve the U.S. in a new war, Carlson has been widely vilified as a Kremlin asset or, at best, a mouthpiece. “You're going to hear a lot of lying about Putin's War from Putin apologists on the Carlson right and the Greenwald left,” warned Frum, adding: “Putin apologists in US, UK, Germany, etc. should not be allowed to get away with hanging Putin's War on any other neck.”

[Emphasis Added]

I'll just say that suddenly military intervention is in vogue again with much of the left. Stop listening to neocon (neoliberal?) propaganda.
Well, at least on here, it seems like it’s the Righties who want Joe to go all badass at the drop of a hat.

@BamaFan1137 must be a neocon.

Well, at least on here, it seems like it’s the Righties who want Joe to go all badass at the drop of a hat.

@BamaFan1137 must be a neocon.

Climb that tree son...

Have you no sense of decency sir? 😂

Sunny continues to be right. You are the slowest of the slow. Reading comprehension truly isn't your thing. We prefer Brandon to protect our border. Zero effs to give about what happens in Ukraine.
The majority of the board knows scoring order of NavigatorII and his opponent in the intelligence quotient class room. How do we know? Both shout it to us with virtually every post they author.

From the linked article:

[Emphasis Added]

Are we invading Russia? As far as I know, the only thing being threatened is sanctions.

And Tucker has gone way beyond opposing interventionist foreign policy. He kisses Putin’s задница almost as much as Trump did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT