ADVERTISEMENT

Russia not messing around

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Don't endorse this or support Russia, but these guys are taking the looooong route to their 72 virgins. They should have turned the guns on themselves.

Apparently they cut one guy's ear off...

(and I know the jury is still out on if this is IS or Ukraine)

Don't endorse this or support Russia, but these guys are taking the looooong route to their 72 virgins. They should have turned the guns on themselves.

Apparently they cut one guy's ear off...

(and I know the jury is still out on if this is IS or Ukraine)

Isis is going to become waswas

I wholeheartedly support this. The Geneva Convention is useless when one side ignores it and the other side follows it.

A lot less Muslim bs if they know we'll do them how they do us.
I called this last week. Russia does not care about collateral damage. None. They will inflict so much death on those goat jumpers they will not EVER attack them again. And FJB and the sissy left keep sending billions to them to help

Sorry - I don't believe ANY of the actors in this story. NOBODY!

ISIS Terrorist don't flee the scene. ISIS Terrorists don't get caught on the Ukrainian border. These "ISIS Terrorists" were not seen on film cheering "Allah Akbar". ISIS Terrorists almost always die during an attack. Our government (Victoria Newlan) is on video promising Asymmetric Warfare directed from Ukraine - with American money.

This stinks on every level... I hope that our government is not involved.

We probably will NEVER know what really happened.

Yawn...big bad Russia and its bare chested horse back riding dictator... What's he gonna do when he finds out the mailing address is Afghanistan?

Same story different quarter century.

I will give him props if he is committed to permanent occupation of that sh!thole or at least until Islam is a nominal part of those goat herders lives.

The only time I ever supported Putin was when he was putting the screws to the Chechnyan muslims.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988

ISIS Terrorist don't flee the scene. ISIS Terrorists don't get caught on the Ukrainian border. These "ISIS Terrorists" were not seen on film cheering "Allah Akbar". ISIS Terrorists almost always die during an attack. Our government (Victoria Newlan) is on video promising Asymmetric Warfare directed from Ukraine - with American money.

Bongino was putting possibilities out there today: 1. ISIS actually did this. 2. Ukraine actually did this. 3. Putin is actually behind this. Rumors spreading that the Russian people were tiring of the war with Ukraine. Putin need this to scare his people.

This statement is 100% true.

Jihad means you're gonna die and take people with you 99.9% of the time.

If Putin figures out we're behind this the consequences for the world will be severe (I'm not saying we are, I don't know).

This statement is 100% true.

Jihad means you're gonna die and take people with you 99.9% of the time.

If Putin figures out we're behind this the consequences for the world will be severe (I'm not saying we are, I don't know).
Not only that, if you martyr yourself whilst killing khaffir, your place in paradise is assured.

Course if you get killed by a woman or a dog, you're going to hell.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
I wholeheartedly support this. The Geneva Convention is useless when one side ignores it and the other side follows it.

A lot less Muslim bs if they know we'll do them how they do us.
Worse than useless. Becomes harmful to the side still sticking to the convention when the other isn’t. We’ve made that mistake a time or two. Animals only understand the boot.

WE DID NOT DO THIS. ZERO chance. Remember who is in charge....they are all sissies.
I highly doubt we did this. It is probably Muslims. They screwed up and got caught.

The hell on earth they will now endure is indeed worse than what a quick death would have provided.

Putin is making a point. FAFO.

Those boys look rough. Nobody in the media asking if Putin’s administration is anti-Muslim.

We will see if this other Muslim countries try to press this further with Russia.

Bongino was putting possibilities out there today: 1. ISIS actually did this. 2. Ukraine actually did this. 3. Putin is actually behind this. Rumors spreading that the Russian people were tiring of the war with Ukraine. Putin need this to scare his people.
None of these options are mutually exclusive. My guess is the terrorists wanted to do this and also got the green light from Zelensky. How else do they get to Moscow to begin with? Ukraine is their entry and exit escape route. Zelensky has plausible deniability by letting the towel heads take credit for it.

Also.........it's entirely possible the Sea Eye Aye was aware of the sortie as well.

Frankly, with our government's record this century - nothing would surprise me.

We have totally screwed up in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, Haiti,.. all leading to massive death.

My guess is that Ukraine was involved. That means our money helped to partially funded it...

I PRAY I am wrong.

Frankly, with our government's record this century - nothing would surprise me.

We have totally screwed up in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, Haiti,.. all leading to massive death.

My guess is that Ukraine was involved. That means our money helped to partially funded it...

I PRAY I am wrong.
We have F'd up by being passive...not aggressive.

Reactions: BCSpell
I wonder if the bridge collapse in Baltimore is a diversion & distraction move. Who knows - but it sure is suspicious…

We have F'd up by being passive...not aggressive.
Iraq was probably the biggest Fup of all and it wasn't being passive, it was being stupidly aggressive. We slanted the whole region in Iran's favor.

We were also stupidly aggressive in Afghanistan for about 20 years and accomplished next to nothing.

I wonder if the bridge collapse in Baltimore is a diversion & distraction move. Who knows - but it sure is suspicious…
Situations like this all over YouTube. Electronic steering and throttle controls in saltwater environments do not mix well. Computer controlled, and they lost power a few times before they hit.

Iraq was probably the biggest Fup of all and it wasn't being passive, it was being stupidly aggressive. We slanted the whole region in Iraq's favor.

We were also stupidly aggressive in Afghanistan for about 20 years and accomplished next to nothing.
WRONG. Libs would want for you to believe that, but libs know ZERO about war. Afghanistan was the biggest, not even close. The decision FJB made against every General and advisor to close Bagram and leaving over 1000 Americans behind enemy lines is the biggest blunder of my lifetime

WRONG. Libs would want for you to believe that, but libs know ZERO about war. Afghanistan was the biggest, not even close. The decision FJB made against every General and advisor to close Bagram and leaving over 1000 Americans behind enemy lines is the biggest blunder of my lifetime
Someday maybe you will quit lapping up the crap you are served and actually think for yourself.

But I doubt it. Your not self aware enough to pick up on anything.

I am getting that crap served from 3 military bases withing 10 miles of my house and all the people I know that are either active duty, contractor, or retired military. YOU get yours from CNN. Tell me where I am wrong....

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Supposedly Tajikis...look at a map ...Afgahnistan...time from event to conspiracy theories is so short Alex Jones can't keep up.

Zelenski is a former actor not Dr No or Ernst Blofeld or OBL...
Geez

Iraq was probably the biggest Fup of all and it wasn't being passive, it was being stupidly aggressive. We slanted the whole region in Iran's favor.

We still have bases on Germany Japan and South Korea. We should still be in Afghanistan. Aggressive? Hmmm we wrote Japan's constitution but let the Islamist write the Afghanistan one. Nah not aggressive enough in either ME sh!those and we were supposed to cut the head off the snake in Iran but Bush decided purple thumbs were more important. See nukes and Israel today as a result of the failure to take down Iran.

I am getting that crap served from 3 military bases withing 10 miles of my house and all the people I know that are either active duty, contractor, or retired military. YOU get yours from CNN. Tell me where I am wrong....
You’re a gnat on a fleas ass, have some perspective you little twirp

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
We still have bases on Germany Japan and South Korea. We should still be in Afghanistan. Aggressive? Hmmm we wrote Japan's constitution but let the Islamist write the Afghanistan one. Nah not aggressive enough in either ME sh!those and we were supposed to cut the head off the snake in Iran but Bush decided purple thumbs were more important. See nukes and Israel today as a result of the failure to take down Iran.
Keep thinking that. Nobody in HISTORY has ever held Afghanistan for the simple fact that there's nothing there worth keeping and the Afghani want their country more than anyone is willing to spend to keep it.

Ask Alexander of Macedonia.

Keep thinking that. Nobody in HISTORY has ever held Afghanistan for the simple fact that there's nothing there worth keeping and the Afghani want their country more than anyone is willing to spend to keep it.

Popi farmers and raw minerals GALORE...however that is not why WE would ever occupy. And we really have not tried to occupy anywhere since WWII

This is actually true. Anyone who wants an interesting read should read up on Afghanistan history. It has a very unique history. The people who inhabit this area have historically been fervent in keeping it. And this stretches way before the mujahideen.

Reactions: BCSpell
Are there rational people who think we're behind it?
Maybe, being suspicious doesn't make someone irrational.

I wouldn't cast aspersions against anyone being suspicious of our gov't.

That said, I personally don't think we have much to gain. The current admin is laundering ridiculous amounts of money through the Ukraine conflict. Unless we wanted to distract/weaken Russia because they were getting close to ending the invasion I don't see why the Biden admin would do this.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is jihadists typically don't let themselves survive.

Maybe, being suspicious doesn't make someone irrational.

I wouldn't cast aspersions against anyone being suspicious of our gov't.

That said, I personally don't think we have much to gain. The current admin is laundering ridiculous amounts of money through the Ukraine conflict. Unless we wanted to distract/weaken Russia because they were getting close to ending the invasion I don't see why the Biden admin would do this.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is jihadists typically don't let themselves survive.
This is SO sad. I learned in 2016 that we have become not much better than the governments we have called out my whole life. Was truly depressing for someone that loves America like I do. And THAT is one of the biggest reasons I DESPISE lefties now. THEY are mostly responsible. And guess what..THEY DO NOT CARE AT ALL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT