ADVERTISEMENT

UF- Mizz Thread

HardeeWildcatFan

Gator Great
Oct 19, 2004
Dont see one so starting one.

Wondering I c a lot of empty seats. Very unusual. Hurricane Matthew or something else ???

Dumb penalties screw us AGAIN!! How the hell do we get so many false starts in our own stadium?

Eddy hasn't done shit yet...why are they chanting his name like he beat Alabama in the friggin SEC title game??

F you Nuss. First rhythm completion and you run him off to go wildcat which hasn't worked all year.

Why cant we just run it down their throats - LSU had 400 frickin yards rushing against this weak defense

The whole Oline is nothing but junior high school athletes in college uniforms. There is noway these guys are UF College students with the way they block!!!! If they are then whoever recruited them needs to be fired!!!!

This offense is just limited. An oline that can't open up the run game and is hit or miss in pass protection, an extremely unathletic QB with a mediocre arm, and only two reliable receivers. All headed by an OC who goes braindead after his scripted plays are done.

Reactions: Gator Fever
This offense is just limited. An oline that can't open up the run game and is hit or miss in pass protection, an extremely unathletic QB with a mediocre arm, and only two reliable receivers. All headed by an OC who goes braindead after his scripted plays are done.

I agree - I hope we get rid of Nuss and Franks is good enough to start next season.

I think we may break a record for low scoring when the other team doesnt get one first down in a half

Del Rio is completing 40% ish of his passes right now. No mobility and very mediocre arm.

Del Rio is pretty limited it looks like. If you go back and look at all the completions damn near every one is when there is a receiver wide open.

I miss the days when UF (mainly under SOS) would rotate in another QB to see what he could do. Would it be so bad to bring in Appleby/Franks/Trask for a series?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT