ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker showing 6 Jan hoax

I'm sure miss Williams was a very bad monkey. You don't think the Honorable Judge Jackson being an Obama appointee had anything to do with the length of sentence? Caveat being I don't know if District judges are federal or not.
While no one is free from bias, I believe most judges follow the law and sentencing guidelines. One can always appeal.

So McCarthy released the video to Carlson a couple of weeks ago...and its resulted in what?

Insurrectionists still getting convicted...No one cared to watch Tucker's "exclusive"

Another "nothing burger" scandal by the House GOP

I don't believe that for a second which is why I'm against lifetime appointments.
There is no perfect system of justice, but it’s the best we’ve got. Even the Pub judges rejected Trumps silly election fraud arguments.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-rep-andy-biggs-receives-112244634.html

GOP Rep. Andy Biggs Receives Embarrassing Jan. 6 Fact Check Live On Air​

C-SPAN anchor Greta Brawner fact-checked far-right Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) during a viewer call-in segment Friday.

On the “Washington Journal” program, one caller told Biggs how angry he was about former President Donald Trump’s wish “to pardon the traitors ... convicted of seditious conspiracy” over the deadly U.S. Capitol riot that took place on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Come on. What the hell’s wrong with you Republicans?” the caller asked.

Biggs, a Trump loyalist who helped organize the “Stop the Steal” rally that took place immediately before the riot, falsely claimed that nobody had been convicted of that charge in relation to the attack.

“Not all were convicted of seditious treason. In fact, none were. And so that’s important to understand,” he said. “The second thing I would say is many of them were convicted of misdemeanor trespass. And I think that’s important to understand as well.”

After taking a second call, Brawner circled back to Biggs’ first answer and told him, “Congressman, USA Today had this headline back in November of 2022 that Stewart Rhodes, the Oath Keepers’ founder, was found guilty of seditious conspiracy.”

“Oh, OK,” Biggs replied. “Yeah, well, I didn’t follow that case.”

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Did they also help them book tickets to fly to Washington DC?
Did they contract with the bus companies?
Did they help buy the weapons?

You know the only "protester" shown with a gun on him was a person just like Ray Epps - the feds dont want to arrest him for some reason.

Reactions: nail1988
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-rep-andy-biggs-receives-112244634.html

GOP Rep. Andy Biggs Receives Embarrassing Jan. 6 Fact Check Live On Air​

C-SPAN anchor Greta Brawner fact-checked far-right Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) during a viewer call-in segment Friday.

On the “Washington Journal” program, one caller told Biggs how angry he was about former President Donald Trump’s wish “to pardon the traitors ... convicted of seditious conspiracy” over the deadly U.S. Capitol riot that took place on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Come on. What the hell’s wrong with you Republicans?” the caller asked.

Biggs, a Trump loyalist who helped organize the “Stop the Steal” rally that took place immediately before the riot, falsely claimed that nobody had been convicted of that charge in relation to the attack.

“Not all were convicted of seditious treason. In fact, none were. And so that’s important to understand,” he said. “The second thing I would say is many of them were convicted of misdemeanor trespass. And I think that’s important to understand as well.”

After taking a second call, Brawner circled back to Biggs’ first answer and told him, “Congressman, USA Today had this headline back in November of 2022 that Stewart Rhodes, the Oath Keepers’ founder, was found guilty of seditious conspiracy.”

“Oh, OK,” Biggs replied. “Yeah, well, I didn’t follow that case.”

The prosecutor and the Owebama Judge should be removed and disbarred

Reactions: NavigatorII
Says the guy who defends a POS who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach when he broke into her home.
Floyd didn't die with a knee on the back of his neck, he died after he swallowed every single dose of fentanyl. Get your facts straight.

It seems that God never liked George Floyd.

floydmural.jpg
It seems the lord hath a sense of humor. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
I disagree

Agree and disagree.

We have to have some form of permanence and cohesion where these people don't have to rely on the popularity required to get reelected. Checks and balances keep that power in check.

Perfect solution for an imperfect system. Ruth Bader Ginsburg couldn't get voted out of office or replaced by the opposition party when they gained power. The same is true for Clarence Thomas. That's permanence and cohesion.

The rest of the system is held in check by the elections process. But positions like that, there's value in them being allowed to make constitutional decisions that may not be popular.

That's the idea, anyway.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone @nail1988 @NavigatorII

No more guessing about CI’s and undercover agents in the J6 crowd. We have people from the inside blowing the whistle.

I just watched some of this on Will Cain's slot on FOX. He ripped the FBI a new one. Democrats are utterly despicable, did you see their questioning? One bitch asked one witness, did you or did you not post something on Twitter (and she rattled of the Twitter handle) No maam, that is not my account. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION! Do you agree with what that tweet said????

Wow, holy shit. Nevermind that wasn't his Twitter account, Did he agree with the tweet? :oops: :oops::oops::mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT