ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker showing 6 Jan hoax

@RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman

I know y’all would like answers, right?

I was wondering why you tagged me and why this is a thing for you. It hit me late but I get it. You only follow right wing fringe stuff, so you think this is news. Pelosi daughter was recording her all week for a documentary. This was made public at the J6 hearing and Pelosi HBO special lol

Let me help you.

Hey @kalimgoodman one of your many admirerers wants to holler at you.
Lol. It's sad that I haven't replied to him in over 2 years and I haven't taken him off ignore since then but yet, he still tries to talk to me. It's really sad. I'll never reply to guy.

Anyways, how are you doing evil?

Lol. It's sad that I haven't replied to him in over 2 years and I haven't taken him off ignore since then but yet,
If you had me on Ignore, then you couldn't reply to a thread I had started. It's why you will never see me replying to a thread started by mdf or bsc or evil or anyone else I have on Ignore.

I can't reply to threads they start because I can't see them.

You can see and reply to mine, because you don't have me on Ignore. Why you feel this is important enough to lie about....I dunno.

If you had me on Ignore, then you couldn't reply to a thread I had started. It's why you will never see me replying to a thread started by mdf or bsc or evil or anyone else I have on Ignore.

I can't reply to threads they start because I can't see them.
Lying asshole. You conveniently comment on replies to my posts, and we both know why. I can fetch the post where you mentioned that Rivals ignore doesn't always work.

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
did you read the article ?
Who cares!?!?

The FBI missed red flags for the Boston Bomber, so do you think he should be let free? Do you think he was set up?

J6 people, need to just take accountability for their actions.

• Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
@GatorTheo @kalimgoodman

Stop talking about “Republicans” and “Democrats”

The uniparty has allowed the persecution and the prosecution of many patriotic Americans. Yes, the violent need to go to jail - and for a long time. As do Antifa protestors who burn and infiltrated churches and state and federal buildings.

But many non-violent protestors did not get a fair or speedy trial in DC and will spend their formative years in jail for a narrative. Only people *like* Lara Logan give a crap.

There is only one party in this country. Wake up.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT