ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine Russia and NATO hoax thread.

hop-car.gif

They still do, Dusty's guitar tech stepped into his boots. Don't know if he can sing tho.
I have a story about Dusty. Many years ago when I had hair and it wasn't gray I was in a bar called Fuzzy's. (Yes, I live in Texas.) I was about to leave when this long-haired dude walks in with a half-dozen beautiful girls surrounding him. I thought... well I can't say what I actually thought, but when I left the bar a ZZTop limo was sitting in front. I went back in and realized it was Dusty. So I just stared at how all those women were fawning all over him. I got mad again and left by myself vowing never ever to listen to one of their albums ever again. Of course, that didn't last. In fact, I saw them in concert about 8 years ago. It was an unannounced stop in our city in-between touring cities. I could tell it wasn't an official stop. They were soused. It was still a great concert.

I have a story about Dusty. Many years ago when I had hair and it wasn't gray I was in a bar called Fuzzy's. (Yes, I live in Texas.) I was about to leave when this long-haired dude walks in with a half-dozen beautiful girls surrounding him. I thought... well I can't say what I actually thought, but when I left the bar a ZZTop limo was sitting in front. I went back in and realized it was Dusty. So I just stared at how all those women were fawning all over him. I got mad again and left by myself vowing never ever to listen to one of their albums ever again. Of course, that didn't last. In fact, I saw them in concert about 8 years ago. It was an unannounced stop in our city in-between touring cities. I could tell it wasn't an official stop. They were soused. It was still a great concert.
I fought a roadie over one of Billy's signature peso guitar picks at a show in Cali. Still have it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT