ADVERTISEMENT

Trumper Bots Have Ruined This Board

A little more vigorous moderation activity would solve the problem. There’s also the option to put the OP on ignore, and then you won’t see their threads, unless you choose to “See Ignored Content”.

There's nothing to moderate. This is a non-sports forum, so political talk is perfectly fine here.

You can't moderate political opinions just because you don't agree with them.

I actually agree with your political views for the most part. If I moderating this board I would put the ban hammer on a certain poster who originates all these pro-Trump posts but then never engages in the discussion. He (?) has been banned on the UK board as far as I know.

If you’re going to start a post about politics, you need to man up and respond when challenged. You engage in the discussion, and I respect that. My post was simply giving advice to anyone who’s annoyed with a certain poster.

Carry on...

Was he banned for violating rules, or by mods that didn't share his political opinions.

I get the idea of banning someone for simply being a constant irritant, but if that's the criteria let's start with guys like Insta first.

You have 3 messages, and 2 of them are in this thread accusing Trump supporters of being bots.

Curious how liberals always accuse others of doing the very thing they are doing.
I was posting on here when you were still in diapers.

Hint: Just calling someone a liberal and thinking you’ve made a point is lame. Just saying.

Look it up. tTrump is bragging about a quarterly figure that Obama exceeded several times.

I did, and you're again wrong. However, Obama DID several times have quarter GDP that was under 2%, and a few times even posted NEGATIVE GDP.

The GDP went up 5.1% in Q2 of 2014 under Obama. It went DOWN the quarter before.

The GDP went up 4.7% in Q4 2011, but it again went DOWN the quarter before.

The economy was sluggish all 8 years under Obama, the only time it did well was in 2014, and that was due to a surge in fracking, which the Obama administration did everything it could to stop.

BTW, best annual GDP under Obama was 2.9% in 8 years. Trump looks to blow that out of the water in 2018, his first full year in office.

I did, and you're again wrong. However, Obama DID several times have quarter GDP that was under 2%, and a few times even posted NEGATIVE GDP.

The GDP went up 5.1% in Q2 of 2014 under Obama. It went DOWN the quarter before.

The GDP went up 4.7% in Q4 2011, but it again went DOWN the quarter before.

The economy was sluggish all 8 years under Obama, the only time it did well was in 2014, and that was due to a surge in fracking, which the Obama administration did everything it could to stop.

BTW, best annual GDP under Obama was 2.9% in 8 years. Trump looks to blow that out of the water in 2018, his first full year in office.
So I was right. Donald wasn’t quoting a quarterly figure? So now it includes the quarter before? You are really bad with with this GDP stuff.

You don’t understand these do you? That’s a quarterly figure, annualized to make it comparable. So it grew by 4.2% divided by 4. Same as Obama’s 5.1%.

Actually it's a revision of the previous quarter's GDP up from 4.1% to 4.2%.

The Q3 GDP will be even higher.

I tried to debate you with respect but it is clear you are over-stimulated and irrationally supporting fake agendas. May God have mercy on your soul.

I appreciate the well wishes but haven’t seen where I have “irrationally supported fake agendas.” Anything in particular?

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I actually agree with your political views for the most part. If I moderating this board I would put the ban hammer on a certain poster who originates all these pro-Trump posts but then never engages in the discussion. He (?) has been banned on the UK board as far as I know.

If you’re going to start a post about politics, you need to man up and respond when challenged. You engage in the discussion, and I respect that. My post was simply giving advice to anyone who’s annoyed with a certain poster.

Carry on...

Kaintuck fans are definitely ban happy. Your mods banned anything and everything orange after your two losses

A little more vigorous moderation activity would solve the problem. There’s also the option to put the OP on ignore, and then you won’t see their threads, unless you choose to “See Ignored Content”.
Like any differing of opinion? Rupp Rafters certainly was overly unfair with their banning of my posts.

Our own Papa Doc is the only U. S. president to never oversee an annual 3 percent growth rate. Marxist style economic policies never permitted a robust economy.

Trump's key economic achievements have been deregulation. Little more.

I recommend reading The Communist Manifesto by Marx and Engles. Elementary, my dear Watson.

Like any differing of opinion? Rupp Rafters certainly was overly unfair with their banning of my posts.

Not that getting banned from Rupps Raftards is a big loss...... too damn many people, with a large portion of crazy

I havent posted there in 10 years and don’t miss it

If I ever venture on that site, it’s for the football board

I appreciate the well wishes but haven’t seen where I have “irrationally supported fake agendas.” Anything in particular?

Trump-Russia collusion hoax

Man-made climate change hoax

Two of the biggest fake agendas pushed on sheep in centuries, and you swallowed both whole, and still want more.

Yes, I conceded both parties are abysmal is why Trump won the election. Pubs&Dims are both implicated in the Deep State. Crickets chirping from you after that reply?

LOL Sounds like @bradleygator. Both claim they are not liberals and that "this isn't an R vs D issue", but if your reply doesn't in some way factor in that ORANGE MAN BAD, then they reject it.

Yes, I conceded both parties are abysmal is why Trump won the election. Pubs&Dims are both implicated in the Deep State. Crickets chirping from you after that reply?
Ok. I agree. I’m not on here every day. I belong to neither party and criticize both where appropriate.

Our own Papa Doc is the only U. S. president to never oversee an annual 3 percent growth rate. Marxist style economic policies never permitted a robust economy.

Trump's key economic achievements have been deregulation. Little more.

I recommend reading The Communist Manifesto by Marx and Engles. Elementary, my dear Watson.
Well, your current President hasn’t reached 3% annual growth either. And you think he is God’s gift.

3% is an arbitrary figure anyway.

That's all. Thanks Mods.
You probably don't realize or even care that the first amendment was to protect the speech we don't agree with rather than what we do agree with. The remedy is more speech, not banned speech, as it now is on many college campuses.

Words of a snowflake. You probably don't realize or even care that the first amendment was to protect the speech we don't agree with rather than what we do agree with. The remedy is more speech, not banned speech, as it now is on many college campuses. Hope you find a soft place.
Jtfc. Give me a break. The same idiot was posting spam and then never responding.

Spare me the first amendment BS. It doesn’t apply to message boards. Take a civics class loser.

Well, your current President hasn’t reached 3% annual growth either. And you think he is God’s gift. 3% is an arbitrary figure anyway.

"And you think he's God's gift." Another in a long line of declarations demonstrating you're glaring lack of reach.

Well, your current President hasn’t reached 3% annual growth either. And you think he is God’s gift.

3% is an arbitrary figure anyway.
Yes, because right now we are in damage control keeping businesses here and trying to get businesses to relocate back to the US. Our financial upswings are mostly due to interests paid on loans and financial debt which means the banks are in control and US spending is out of control. Once the dust settles we may see some real growth in the economy if the US will allow local merchants/business owners a chance to survive in this corporation takeover in America.

Yes, because right now we are in damage control keeping businesses here and trying to get businesses to relocate back to the US. Our financial upswings are mostly due to interests paid on loans and financial debt which means the banks are in control and US spending is out of control. Once the dust settles we may see some real growth in the economy if the US will allow local merchants/business owners a chance to survive in this corporation takeover in America.

Remember what obama literally told small business owners to their faces?

"You didn't build that!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT