ADVERTISEMENT

Trumper Bots Have Ruined This Board

He started getting really testy when virtually everyone kept ignoring his "hydrogen fuel" kick. I think everyone would like cheap energy but if it's not ready for prime time, it's not ready for prime time. So he moved on to EV and blew a gasket in the process. EV has their issues as well, big ones.
The last time I read into EV, they couldn’t recycle the batteries.

Reactions: gatordad3
You can now

But it costs between $15k-$20k to install a new battery. It’s literally built into the chassis of the car.

I drive decent, reliable cars and the most I’ve ever spent was $25k on my 2012 Rover.

By the time a Tesla needs a new battery it’s essentially totaled.

You can now

But it costs between $15k-$20k to install a new battery. It’s literally built into the chassis of the car.

I drive decent, reliable cars and the most I’ve ever spent was $25k on my 2012 Rover.

By the time a Tesla needs a new battery it’s essentially totaled.
Once a battery is replaced, how do they recycle? Not doubting you, just curious as to how that happens.

No, I tapped my zipper and you appeared again. To this day, I own you and haven’t posted as frequent as I used to but a tippy tap and you come running.
Funny it seems you followed me into my thread. I don’t even know who you are, other than you have a weird obsession with zippers.

Last edited:
Speaking of Bots…an audit just revealed half of Biden’s 22MM twitter followers are fake. So he’s got 11MM real humans who follow him.

Trump had 88MM when he got zapped.

Yet another data point about the 81MM votes the least popular president in history “received”.

LOLOLOL. This is the true test of a Trumper. One who thinks the number of Twitter followers is of real importance. Could you guys be bigger dorks?

PS. I followed Trump for the laughs. I don’t follow Biden. He’s boring.

LOLOLOL. This is the true test of a Trumper. One who thinks the number of Twitter followers is of real importance. Could you guys be bigger dorks?

PS. I followed Trump for the laughs. I don’t follow Biden. He’s boring.
It’s not

I don’t even Twitter bro

But you’d expect the most transcendent candidate in the history of the country to have more Twitter followers than Starbucks.

It’s when you get to factors of 8X when things like twitter start to become leading indicators that no one cares about or likes the most popular presidential candidate in the history of the county.

It’s not

I don’t even Twitter bro

But you’d expect the most transcendent candidate in the history of the country to have more Twitter followers than Starbucks.

It’s when you get to factors of 8X when things like twitter start to become leading indicators that no one cares about or likes the most popular presidential candidate in the history of the county.
Spoiler Alert: Most of them were likely bought. I suspect his real follower count to be a few hundred thousand.

You know those masks that @sadgator and @Uniformed_ReRe and other dems wore religiously for the last 2 years?

The ones they were convinced saved their lives from Black Death 2.0?

Guess how many are now floating in the world's oceans? The first letter of the number is 'B' and rhymes with 'million'.

Ecological terrorists That's simply what they are. No group on the planet does more to destroy it.

happy-smile.gif

It’s not

I don’t even Twitter bro

Dude, nobody actually “likes” Biden. We just love our country and hated the direction it was headed under Trump.

Comprende?

Let me guess,you’re gonna pretend to be Hispanic as well. The only guy in the world who claims to be 100% of 5 different ethnicities.

Fauxaldo
The usual stupid guess and lack of reading comprehension about which you regularly remind us.

FWIW: Hispanics are a part of the Indigenous American family group. I am 12% Indigenous American. My documents come from Genelex Labs in Seattle. I am not Hispanic. I know legions of Hispanics. I am multi-lingual.

The usual stupid guess and lack of reading comprehension about which you regularly remind us.

FWIW: Hispanics are a part of the Indigenous American family group. I am 12% Indigenous American. My documents come from Genelex Labs in Seattle. I am not Hispanic. I know legions of Hispanics. I am multi-lingual.
Yeah, nobody cares. I was just mocking your obsession with race.

Yeah, I heard that term for the first time recently and had to ask what it meant. I just call them all Jose.

“Jose, puedes contar mi jardin?”
LOL

Most people I know of that descent get highly irate at LatinX. Apparently, they worked very hard to be classified as Latino/Latina and they don't appreciate being corrected by the younger generations.

Edit: and its plantar. contar is to count.

Last edited:
Right 👍 he voted to spite Trump instead of performing a Civic duty. He and many others are selfish despicable people.
Not to spite him, to throw his ass out of office. And it worked.

And LOL at thinking people who didn't vote for Trump are "selfish despicable people." It's that hateful rhetoric that turns off us independents.

Dude, nobody actually “likes” Biden. We just love our country and hated the direction it was headed under Trump.

Comprende?
That it was headed in the right direction after endless "Make America Last" leadership? Brandon is nothing but a tool of Make America Venezuela. Only a complete retard can't see that.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Right 👍 he voted to spite Trump instead of performing a Civic duty. He and many others are selfish despicable people.
What did the dems tell us what their objection to Trump?

They said he was a racist, would bankrupt America, and drag the country into world war III.

So they rejected Trump, and voted for a guy who IS a racist, who IS bankrupting America and who IS dragging us into world war III.

That proves this was never about Trump for the dems, it was only about staying true to their politics.

They said he was a racist, would bankrupt America, and drag the country into world war III.

So they rejected Trump, and voted for a guy who IS a racist, who IS bankrupting America and who IS dragging us into world war III.

That proves this was never about Trump for the dems, it was only about staying true to their politics.
Exactly...even Stevie Wonder can see this.

Yet, they are silent when asked what is better now.

That to me is flummoxing ...

And LOL at thinking people who didn't vote for Trump are "selfish despicable people." It's that hateful rhetoric that turns off us independents.
Well evidently, you liberal, anti-American trash-asses are selfish, despicable people. This is why Dinesh D'Souza's movie 2000 Mules is so paramount. We saw how you all "kicked" Trump out of office. Are you a Mule too?

I knew it when Trump's landslide election victory was stolen in the middle of the night with fraud mail-in / drop-box counterfeit paper... (that's felony criminal corruption)

Then it was confirmed by the months long Arizona forensic ballot investigation. (with the Rats and their RINO criminal cohorts fighting it)

Then it was strengthened and confirmed even more by Mike Lindell's destruction of the Clinton Crime Syndicate's Dominion voting machine's criminal vote switching.

And now it has been SLAM-DUNKED by the 2,000 MULES investigation.

Only the totally corrupt, or the brain-dead with their heads buried in the sand won't admit that Trump is the legitimately elected President.

Brandon and his Border Ho are the biggest FRAUDS in U.S. political history.... Them and their criminal elite Rat handlers all need to be in jail, at the very least....
😡

Well evidently, you liberal, anti-American trash-asses are selfish, despicable people. This is why Dinesh D'Souza's movie 2000 Mules is so paramount. We saw how you all "kicked" Trump out of office. Are you a Mule too?
You fell for that nonsense? I should make a movie that says Trump is a genius, and you guys would eat it up.

Trumpers are so gullible.

Yet, they are silent when asked what is better now.

That to me is flummoxing ...
Because you are a reasonable and intelligent person and assume most other people are as well.

The dens aren't thinking rationally. You see it as hypocrisy, but they see it as being true to their politics. It's not about voting for someone who is doing everything they said they were worried about Trump doing.

It's about their politics told them to hate Trump and vote for the other guy, so that's what they did.

That's why they don't tell us what Hiden has done that's better. They don't care what he does, all he was supposed to do was run against Trump so they could vote for him.

Hiden did what he was supposed to do, and so did they.

Comprende?
And we’re seeing nearly 80% “wrong track” on every poll I’ve seen.

Comprende? Or is congrats in order?

People don’t turn out to the tune of 81MM out of spite. Plus, everything was going well under Trump so your argument is invalid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT