ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP VERDICT REACHED

You'll have to contact BScucky or MDFer to be a conduit. I can't send messages. I'm not a gold member. Oh wait! Neither is MDFer!! 😂 What's your pleasure. This will be fun!

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
@RussellCasse @BCSpell

This is why the GOP needs take their gloves of an go after he RATS

Yep. And you got Dems in congress wanting to remove Trumps secret service protection. The end goal is to Epstein him so that he never threatens the cabal again.

Yet you still have folks saying I don’t want pubs to go after dems. And you still got pubs pussyfooting around like it’s 1980 and acting like the left didn’t change this country forever.

Folks, those porches aren’t going to remove themselves, YOU have to get yourself off the porch.

Last edited:
Yep. And you got Dems in congress wanting to remove Trumps secret service protection. The end goal is to Epstein him so that he never threatens the cabal again.

Yet you still have folks saying I don’t want pubs to go after dems. And you still got pubs pussyfooting around like it’s 1980 and the left didn’t change this country forever.

Folks, those porches aren’t going to remove themselves, YOU have to get yourself off the porch.
All we can do is pray that the REPUBS wake up soon. Like when things finally get bad enough, the Dems wake up a little and you see a little movement (It's how Hogan won the Gov in MD, the Dems were so tired of everything being taxed, that Hogan, being a rino, was the better option then the L. Gov who was promising to keep taxing).

Do you want the news to state facts or not? What was reported that was untrue? An 'attack' is claiming something that isn't true...how is reporting the facts an 'attack'?

This circuit of appeals is dominated by ideological left-leaning judges and they've put their money where their mouth is.

Noreika has donated to several Senate races for Republicans (like Tom Cotton), and gave $1k to Hillary Clinton's campaign, $1k to the Dem Senatorial Fund, and $100 to a dem I've never heard of - all before she became a sitting judge. I'd estimate 2/3rd of her donations were to R's, 1/3rd to D's.

No record she ever donated to Trump.

Scarsi has no record of ever donating to any political campaign.

Happy now that you have the facts?

Reactions: nail1988
Can someone assist me here...has anyone seen polling since the BS conviction? I have a feeling it is all over for FJB...and no news outlet will show polling.

Do you want the news to state facts or not? What was reported that was untrue? An 'attack' is claiming something that isn't true...how is reporting the facts an 'attack'?

This circuit of appeals is dominated by ideological left-leaning judges and they've put their money where their mouth is.

Noreika has donated to several Senate races for Republicans (like Tom Cotton), and gave $1k to Hillary Clinton's campaign, $1k to the Dem Senatorial Fund, and $100 to a dem I've never heard of - all before she became a sitting judge. I'd estimate 2/3rd of her donations were to R's, 1/3rd to D's.

I am just putting out what I expect to hear from you guys, if the appellate courts deny Trump appeal.

It's hard to argue with someone who says his wife is a lawyer.

I am just putting out what I expect to hear from you guys, if the appellate courts deny Trump appeal.
Fasts about who the judges gave money to? How dare we talk about factual events. The nerve.

Do you/would you donate to politicians you don’t agree with ideologically?

Fasts about who the judges gave money to? How dare we talk about factual events. The nerve.

Do you/would you donate to politicians you don’t agree with ideologically?
I'm not denying the facts. I know you're going to attempt to be bad faith but I'm just seeing into the MAGA future whining.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I'm not denying the facts. I know you're going to attempt to be bad faith but I'm just seeing into the MAGA future whining.
One person is giving facts. Debating on good faith.

The other is arguing about things that haven’t happened yet, which is the definition of arguing in bad faith, while predicting the other side is going to act in bad faith.

Whatever liberals accuse you of they are doing, 100% of the time.

Yet you still have folks saying I don’t want pubs to go after dems. And you still got pubs pussyfooting around like it’s 1980 and acting like the left didn’t change this country forever.

It’s time for payback

Reactions: RussellCasse

is trump a liberal??? Do the sheep see anything clearly?? or are they blinded by self interest and safe place desires??? the man is a dyed in the wool new york unhinged hippy liberal...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT