ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP VERDICT REACHED

@kalimgoodman , you were saying?

220px-Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

judge-smails-caddy-shack.gif

Typical idiot lib. So it's okay for Hillary Clinton to spend $1,000,000 out of her campaign funds to pay someone to "cook the books" as this libtard says and create a fake dossier? Satan (hillary) only pays $8,000 fine. Got it. No political slant to the Trump trial at all.
This is the best case of treason in my lifetime.

This is the best case of treason in my lifetime.
Just the tip of the iceberg for the Clintons, they should both be tried for treason. But you are right it's there with the Biden's taking money from Russia and China.

Reactions: nail1988
There’s nothing to this.

Person who posted it is a fake.
Possibly. But there is zero coverage regarding a resolution to it. There's even a possibility it was a false flag to take Merchan off the hook for a rigged trial. We'll see

Reactions: fatman76
I found a comment from someone who is an attorney and knows their shit. I've been saying this same thing from the beginning but this is well written and concise:

Every one of the 34 counts in the indictment were misdemeanors, past the statute of limitations. Enhancing to felonies and bypassing the statute of limitations required claiming that they were in furtherance of a primary felony, which was not specified in the indictment. That is unprecedented. The prosecution did not even specify the primary offense for which the listed charges were based. Then the judge told jurors that they could pick one of three options and did not have to be unanimous about which one they picked. Finally, the primary offense that was not specified or charged included federal statutes that were not within the jurisdiction of the court.

I found a comment from someone who is an attorney and knows their shit. I've been saying this same thing from the beginning but this is well written and concise:

Every one of the 34 counts in the indictment were misdemeanors, past the statute of limitations. Enhancing to felonies and bypassing the statute of limitations required claiming that they were in furtherance of a primary felony, which was not specified in the indictment. That is unprecedented. The prosecution did not even specify the primary offense for which the listed charges were based. Then the judge told jurors that they could pick one of three options and did not have to be unanimous about which one they picked. Finally, the primary offense that was not specified or charged included federal statutes that were not within the jurisdiction of the court.
I've been saying this to Kal for weeks now only for him to tell me I've "been wrong about everything".

No one can name the crime. A man is facing life in prison for committing a crime he was not accused of, never got to defend himself against and wasn't ever even specified...and liberals cheer it on.

Fascism is freaking scary.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I've been saying this to Kal for weeks now only for him to tell me I've "been wrong about everything".

No one can name the crime. A man is facing life in prison for committing a crime he was not accused of, never got to defend himself against and wasn't ever even specified...and liberals cheer it on.

Fascism is freaking scary.
No matter how the morons try to define it, communism = fascism. Stalin and every recent Chinese despot is living and breathing proof of this.

Or, I see the world differently?
The problem with this specific issue is it's not a perspective problem.

We can argue economic and tax theory, corporate governance, hell even race issues and our perspective could differ greatly and both could be totally valid.

It's plainly evident this is a political hit job, using the legal system to imprison political opponents is a precedent no one should want to see set.

So, you're either intellectually dishonest (i.e. anything to "get Trump" is fair game, while you act like you care about a fair and equitable justice system) or you're a fascist. There's not really another option.

You have no idea what media I consume.

Maybe you should stop taking in so much liberal propaganda...it's causing you to not even care that you can't name the crime
He is so intellectually barren that his only line of defense is repeated usage of right wing media. He uses right wing media like Pavlov's dogs salivated when the bell was rung. It's amazing how he knows so much of right wing media.
Right wing media says 2+2=4.

He is so intellectually barren that his only line of defense is repeated usage of right wing media. He uses right wing media like Pavlov's dogs salivated when the bell was rung. It's amazing how he knows so much of right wing media.
Right wing media says 2+2=4.
He also never brings any receipts.

I’m guessing he knows how Vanity Fair would be received in this forum.

The problem with this specific issue is it's not a perspective problem.

We can argue economic and tax theory, corporate governance, hell even race issues and our perspective could differ greatly and both could be totally valid.

It's plainly evident this is a political hit job, using the legal system to imprison political opponents is a precedent no one should want to see set.

So, you're either intellectually dishonest (i.e. anything to "get Trump" is fair game, while you act like you care about a fair and equitable justice system) or you're a fascist. There's not really another option.
Well you support a criminal. That's on you.

Political hit job = 🥱

Well you support a criminal. That's on you.

Political hit job = 🥱
OJ was innocent?

And did Vanity Fair ever figure out what the predicate crime was? Inquiring minds would like to know someone being sent to jail for life at least understands what he or she did wrong.

I know, that pesky Constitution again. We really need to get rid of that thing.

Last edited:
OJ was innocent?

And did Vanity Fair ever figure out what the predicate crime was? Inquiring minds would like to know someone being sent to jail for life at least understands what he or she did wrong.

I know, that pesky Constitution again. We really need to get rid of that thing.
OJ doesn't work here. Trump was actually found guilty in a criminal trial (as well as civil).

Is your plan to whine about this forever? I am over it. Dude was guilty and let's see how the appellate courts handle it. It's a waste of time to discuss the trial.

OJ doesn't work here. Trump was actually found guilty in a criminal trial (as well as civil).

Is your plan to whine about this forever? I am over it. Dude was guilty and let's see how the appellate courts handle it. It's a waste of time to discuss the trial.
You should probably get your wife to mansplain the Constitution and law to you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
You should probably get your wife to mansplain the Constitution and law to you. 😂
LOL, Fatman and probably you as well, refuse to accept the facts of the case and how NY law was applied.

My friend literally murdered someone, he was caught with the gun AND the man's blood and he STILL argues that he is innocent and how he was screwed at trial. His attorney since 2010 has been arguing "constitutional" issue. It's standard Nav. His family also believes that he got screwed, while wearing "free XXX" shirts.

I get that you have to hold onto something, rather then accepting the facts. Trump is your hero/daddy/idol, so you can't accept that he committed a crime. I know a lot of criminals to feel/understand why you guys are reacting this way.

So my empathy is like "sorry" and good luck on appeal.

• Wow
LOL, Fatman and probably you as well, refuse to accept the facts of the case and how NY law was applied.

My friend literally murdered someone, he was caught with the gun AND the man's blood and he STILL argues that he is innocent and how he was screwed at trial. His attorney since 2010 has been arguing "constitutional" issue. It's standard Nav. His family also believes that he got screwed, while wearing "free XXX" shirts.

I get that you have to hold onto something, rather then accepting the facts. Trump is your hero/daddy/idol, so you can't accept that he committed a crime. I know a lot of criminals to feel/understand why you guys are reacting this way.

I can name the crime the jury couldn’t convict OJ of.

Can you name the crime Trump committed? Can Trump’s legal team? Can the judge?

Your basis for calling Trump a criminal is the court system gets everything right. So call OJ innocent. I’m sure you have no issue with that, right?

Your basis for calling Trump a criminal is the court system gets everything right. So call OJ innocent. I’m sure you have no issue with that, right?
Hundreds or thousands of minorities were convicted through the decades, with much shouting about unfairness. I guess I'm learning that all of those trials must have been correct as to what jury/judge decided.

"Can you name the crime Trump committed? Can Trump’s legal team? Can the judge?"

For the 10000000x, Yes! and did previously. Man you are difficult.

"Can you name the crime Trump committed? Can Trump’s legal team? Can the judge?"

For the 10000000x, Yes! and did previously. Man you are difficult.
No you didn’t.

Why did Merchan have to give the jury a buffet of categories of predicate crimes if there was one charge? When did Trump ever get to defend himself from the predicate crime?

It’s never been charged, he’s never been convicted, and he’s never - therefore - been able to defend himself.

You’re wrong. Give up the troll, it’s a waste of time.

“This irony here is that this is going to be vacated and this trial was all about trying to influence an election using the process as the punishment,” charged U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky.

His comments came in a hearing on Bragg’s scheming against Trump held by the House Judiciary Committee.

Bragg charged Trump with 34 felonies based on a handful of alleged business reporting violations which were misdemeanors for which the statute of limitations had expired. Bragg, however, filed them as felonies claiming they were in support of some other, unidentified, crime.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT