ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP launches new communication Platform

BCSpell

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2004
Bethesda, Maryland
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
He is nothing if not an opportunist. I personally prefer trump steaks and trump water.

Reactions: BSC911
The cultists will be flocking to this to get their instructions.

What a bunch a sheep.

The cultists will be flocking to this to get their instructions.

What a bunch a sheep.

giphy.gif

Awe, our resident retard cares so much. Thank you for the rent free space in your mind.
Ah, the fangs come out when challenged. Love it. When I was building a career, I know I didn’t spend all day on a message board like you do. You are destined to peak at middle management.

Here’s a bit of career advice, if you want to advance in life, quit spending so much time on a lame message board with a bunch of conspiracy nut cases. It distorts your world view.

vxxmrpnxkjpuayizgwgi

T2R0U2M4P
This is essentially just a blog. I'd wait and see what his social site looks like.

Ah, the fangs come out when challenged. Love it. When I was building a career, I know I didn’t spend all day on a message board like you do. You are destined to peak at middle management.

Here’s a bit of career advice, if you want to advance in life, quit spending so much time on a lame message board with a bunch of conspiracy nut cases. It distorts your world view.

vxxmrpnxkjpuayizgwgi

Your career advice? No thanks, we'll pass.

@jfegaly

Haven't clicked on this. The only videos of Ben Stiller I care to watch are clips of Zoolander and There's Something About Mary. My guess is this is from A Night At The Museum.
It's from Meet the Parents. Great flick. Don't be a snowflake, its only 8 seconds long.

Dodgeball is another good one.

It's from Meet the Parents. Great flick. Don't be a snowflake, its only 8 seconds long.

Dodgeball is another good one.
I liked the sequel better. I knew that was not Dodgeball. Stiller was bigger and his hair was thicker and longer.
I would hope nobody makes you bleed your own blood.

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT