ADVERTISEMENT

Fani can stay on case if she dumps Wade off case. BS. She's a liar who has no credibility. Weak kneed judge.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Last edited:
They should be evaluating her to determine if she should be fired from her job altogether. This goes beyond one case.

She used incredibly poor judgement at a minimum.

Yep, Turley’s summation says it all. BUT Demoncrats are allowed to straddle the law… when they’re not completely ignoring/destroying it, that is.

This “decision” parallels the outcome of Hur’s case on Bidumb. Brandon is too old and senile to be held responsible for his actions… BUT his flimsy mental state is good enough to continue (supposedly) running the country.

Now, Fani’s so bad, either she or her lover must step down… BUT the one (Fani) who remains is fine & dandy to continue this historic sham against Trump.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
I have no doubt that pharmacists know more about the law than Harvard Law professors.

I remember when you lied to the board about not reporting people. Keep up the good work.

Your argument is with this guy…not me.

Another lib that his agenda's outweigh what is good for America. They make this decision EVERY time.

Another lib that his agenda's outweigh what is good for America. They make this decision EVERY time.

They just have zero ability to see the longterm consequences of supporting this nonsense. Their politics and TDS have blinders on them.

These people are dangerous. Their politics put us all in danger. A threat to the Republic. These are the type of people that will encourage marches to concentration camps to “save democracy”.

Last edited:
Reactions: dezyDeco
They just have zero ability to see the longterm consequences of supporting this nonsense. Their politics and TDS have blinders on them.

These people are dangerous. Their politics put us all in danger. A threat to the Republic. These are the type of people that will encourage marches to concentration camps to “save democracy”.
I could not agree more...and they ARE the biggest threat to our Nation that exists. If this goes unchecked, America is OVER and done with. But as are all of my friends...we have been preparing for this for decades. The little sissies will cave and run when met with superior force. (and YES, it WILL come to this one day.)

Reactions: RussellCasse
Misuse of federal funds to hire her boyfriend who had no experience in this area of the law.
Federal funds = OUR money. Assuming you pay taxes that’s your money too.
That’s some expensive lovin right there. I mean can’t the woman get it for free?
Was it federal funds?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT