ADVERTISEMENT

Trevon Grimes and Zach Smith

McMurphy is reporting what he uncovers. I think he's got a thing against Urban Meyer & Ohio State, but could it be because they are guilty of covering up and lying about a pattern of ethical issues and he's frustrated because they seem to be getting away with it.

What gets me is that everyone keeps screaming about what Urb didn’t do ( and I think Meyer is a douche bag ) but, the outrage should be directed at our legal and court systems who allowed this behavior to continue.

What gets me is that everyone keeps screaming about what Urb didn’t do ( and I think Meyer is a douche bag ) but, the outrage should be directed at our legal and court systems who allowed this behavior to continue.

Nope it should be directed at the victim some whether people want to admit it or not. They allow this stuff to continue even after the cops arrest these dirtbags or the state has to drop charges or won't file them after the fact because the victim won't cooperate. Unless there is a a video of the incident or witnesses that are willing to testify (usually there are no 3rd party witnesses to domestic violence) the state can't take these cases to trial.

In this case the lady must have felt like it was better to keep his paycheck coming in at the time than to insist something was done about it. Either that or she is like a lot of these females that like being around the crazy stuff for whatever reason.

Reactions: BigGator24
Sounds like some other players are saying this story is BS. I do think McMurphy has made himself kind of a joke with his anti-Meyer stuff lately.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Nope it should be directed at the victim some whether people want to admit it or not. They allow this stuff to continue even after the cops arrest these dirtbags or the state has to drop charges or won't file them after the fact because the victim won't cooperate. Unless there is a a video of the incident or witnesses that are willing to testify (usually there are no 3rd party witnesses to domestic violence) the state can't take these cases to trial.

In this case the lady must have felt like it was better to keep his paycheck coming in at the time than to insist something was done about it. Either that or she is like a lot of these females that like being around the crazy stuff for whatever reason.

Just so I am clear...we should be OUTRAGED at the victim of domestic abuse? Really? I could see how some might get frustrated at victim's not cooperating. But you have no idea about the mental abuse these women go through as well.

Just so I am clear...we should be OUTRAGED at the victim of domestic abuse? Really? I could see how some might get frustrated at victim's not cooperating. But you have no idea about the mental abuse these women go through as well.

I just get tired of people blaming the cops and state attorneys all the time and now employers when its these women who let these bastards get away with it because of liking the drama or whatever the heck it is that makes them refuse to cooperate leaving the guy free to do it again 90% of the time. Maybe the few ones that do follow through the first time these idiots do this stuff might not have got assaulted if these victims didn't let them off the hook most of the time.

Not sure if this case was her thinking it would cost her financially to follow through or if she was just one of the ones that liked the drama like most of them who are with dirtbags who don't have money. People love to talk that crap about if it was my sister etc. that guy would be pounded and all that but the reality is even when families first try to intervene the woman usually still supports the jerk and I have seen legal cases where they were charged with felony battery after kicking the guy's butt for doing it and the sister/daughter supporting the police arresting their own family member for beating their boyfriend up.

I am no psychologist but its obvious many of these women have some drama loving complex that attracts them to dirtbags like this. The lucky ones seem to outgrow it sometimes as they become older.

Particularly compelling were his tweets about Tom Herman stepping out on his wife at an Asian massage parlor...

She’s one of those rare hot babes that is so secure in herself that she doesn’t care what he does...Herman is already on record saying she was cool with the strip club thing...

rbb-herman-4.jpg

She’s definitely hot and apparently ok with her husband getting handjobs in Asian rub-n-tug spots. Pretty rare combination when you think about it.

Reactions: sadgator
McMurphy has a clear bias against OSU and Meyer. That being said, sadgator wouldn’t put anything past Zach Smith. He might be the biggest dirtbag in the history of college football who didn’t play or coach f$u.

Fify

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT