ADVERTISEMENT

Trannies in the Rose Garden

Trigger warning needed for snowflakes....some of you girls need to go to the bay to breakers race in sf, talk about a workout for the senses.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimgtr
Trigger warning needed for snowflakes....some of you girls need to go to the bay to breakers race in sf, talk about a workout for the senses.
Come on MD, you have to admit you don't flash your tits at the WH. This is the kind of bullshit that makes people who normally wouldn't give a crap about the alphabet community angry. At the end of the day they're still a minority.

Come on MD, you have to admit you don't flash your tits at the WH. This is the kind of bullshit that makes people who normally wouldn't give a crap about the alphabet community angry. At the end of the day they're still a minority.
yes, i agree. its hard not to pick on these snowflakes, its a non stop bitch fest in here. there are a lot of things i find inapporpriate, a lot. go after it all or stfu, not referring to you ..

Last edited:
So a 72 yo “female” flashes her chest and some are wondering why ...
I think it’s obvious.

A Secret Service agent asked her what those lumps down by her belly button were.

BTW any jokes about yours truly will be treated with the derision they deserve.

I hope no one stepped on her nipple.

no more four language. The rules are clear - this is the only warning you will get from me. Thanks for understanding

Reactions: grandhavendiddy

good leadership by Joe, now if only trump had shown the same leadership with the nazis in virginia.....

Reactions: goldmom
FyhxGv6aIAAhXEw

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
100% Evil!

Why has The Left become pure evil?!?!

The Secretary of Health came out & supported sex changes for minors! Of course having sex w a 14 year old is legal in CA.

Obama & his 3rd term is a disgrace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT