ADVERTISEMENT

Trannies in the Rose Garden

Trigger warning needed for snowflakes....some of you girls need to go to the bay to breakers race in sf, talk about a workout for the senses.
I thought this thread was going to be about Michelle Obama.

By the way, I ran the bay to breakers twice in the 80s was great fun and I did pretty well for no training ...

I thought this thread was going to be about Michelle Obama.

By the way, I ran the bay to breakers twice in the 80s was great fun and I did pretty well for no training ...
My family said I was a dumbass for not training for the River Run in Jacksonville some well over a decade ago. I finished just over 90 minutes. I tried again 5 years ago after I re-tore my ACL and around the 3 mile mark, I had to walk the race half the time. The day after I had all sorts of sore muscles for a few days. I will say my(in the words of Forrest Gump) my runnin days was over.

Last edited:
My family said I was a dumbass for not training for the River Run in Jacksonville some well over a decade ago. I finished just over 90 minutes. I tried again 5 years ago after I re-tore my ACL and around the 3 mile mark, I had to walk the race half the time. The day after I had all sorts of sore muscles for a few days. I will say my(in the words of Forrest Gump) my runnin days was over.
Bay to breakers is a 7 1/2 mile run, I finished in 50 minutes and came in 1500 out of 150,000. I was also playing lacrosse at the time and was 24 and 25 when I ran ...

Last edited:
Bay to breakers is a 7 1/2 mile run, I finished in 50 minutes and came in 1500 out of 150,000. I was also playing lacrosse at the time and was 24 and 25 when I ran ...
7.5? MDF made it sound like it's one of those 25 mile marathons. In my 20's as I ran the River Run, there was no shame about the much much older runners passing me. Those old people actually trained for that race.

F_PTDvaXYAAv5Lo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT