ADVERTISEMENT

Trannies in the Rose Garden

Curious, how does that work exactly? He's the leader of the church. He has the power to kick you out of said church.
Ahem!!!
😂

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
If you're paying attention most Catholics, don't even like the Pope these days. He's considered a woke liberal dumbass ...
no, thats not true, the easily triggered snowflakes dont like the pope. he is the leader of the church FRES do the MAFF. are you a practicing catholic??

• Haha
I'm sure I'm going to catch pure hell from Goldie and any other Catholic, but I never understood how the people that don't have sex get to set the rules on human reproduction just because they're in charge.
you mean you think grown men getting on their knees to suck an invisible guys dick is odd?? huh.... never crossed my mind... the original sheep.... the church was the original wolf...

• Haha
Love this take.

The core tenet is we're all more than who we want to bang.

This second dude is definitely descended from Puritans. 😂

If you want to reduce yourself to a single facet of your entire existence that's on you.

My thing is you're here, you're queer, we're used to it. Now go to work and pay your taxes and be miserable like the rest of us FFS.

not Catholic, but have discussed this with several of them ...
Pretty much, about 70% believe the Pope is a communist dope. Of course, the church hierarchy can't say squat because they'll get excommunicated and fired. It's a lot like the military, only without a court martial. Also, they select their own leaders. It is an incestuous monarchy.

you mean you think grown men getting on their knees to suck an invisible guys dick is odd?? huh.... never crossed my mind... the original sheep.... the church was the original wolf...
We're gonna have to start calling you the Colonel from now on since you're a creepy stalker just like Mike Sington.

Better than fully naked.

It's like the old corollary about nude beaches, they are filled with people that you do not want to see naked ...
Yeah. I've seen photographs of the inhabitants of nudist colonies. Not a pretty sight.:oops: And on that note, have you seen Alabama's pick for Miss America pageant? Apparently there was no swimsuit competition. These are MDFer's peeps.

images

giphy.gif

Comments? @sadgator 😂

Yeah. I've seen photographs of the inhabitants of nudist colonies. Not a pretty sight.:oops: And on that note, have you seen Alabama's pick for Miss America pageant? Apparently there was no swimsuit competition. These are MDFer's peeps.

images

giphy.gif

Comments? @sadgator 😂
Shouldn't you be calling out our resident Bama fans, @GhostOfMatchesMalone and @BamaFan1137?
I actually tried but failed.

Pretty much, about 70% believe the Pope is a communist dope. Of course, the church hierarchy can't say squat because they'll get excommunicated and fired. It's a lot like the military, only without a court martial. Also, they select their own leaders. It is an incestuous monarchy.
My Mom, who was DEVOUT Catholic would not have liked the last few Popes, who went political left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT