ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods DUI arrest

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-arrested-for-dui-in-florida/

He was heading southbound — in the opposite direction of his $83 million waterfront home and his restaurant The Woods, local reports said.

The 14-time major champion, who was the world’s No. 1 golfer longer than anyone else, was driving a 2015 Mercedes-Benz “erratically, all over the road” when he was stopped, law-enforcement sources told TMZ.

Woods grew “arrogant” during the stop and refused to take a Breathalyzer test, which is grounds for an automatic arrest.

The site also reported that his reps repeatedly called the Jupiter Police Department to find out if the cop was wearing a body camera.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-busted-for-dui/

5:00 PM PT -- Tiger just released a statement ... "I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications affected me so strongly."

Woods goes on ... "I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends, and the fans. I expect more from myself, too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again.

I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Dept. and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office for their professionalism."

1:00 PM PT -- We've learned Tiger's girlfriend, Kristin Smith, learned about the arrest while shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas. Someone called her and, according to several eyewitnesses, "she went crazy" and said "I knew it, I knew it." We're told she began crying, then bought $5k worth of merchandise and left.
-------------------------------------------------------

I would think the police car had a dash cam at least. If he did act really arrogant they are probably hoping it wasn't caught on tape.

Maybe he was just high on pills after all. The news lied about him refusing a breathalyzer at the station I guess.

Last edited:
yea because pills are the same as saying marijuana never hurt anyone.. don't start talking cluelessly again about things you know nothing of

if he were smoking that good he would have never been pulled over and had a safe trip to an expensive version of popeyes and back home

Reactions: bradleygator
They listed one mad as Ambien, if you've never taken it that stuff is the devil! I took it for insomnia and the dose I had didn't help me fall asleep, since I never fell asleep I tripped balls!

People on Ambien have done everything from sleep walk to sleep drive to sleep sex. I read a story once of a woman that started waking up really sore and didn't know why and it turns out her ex lived a floor below her and she was sleep booty calling him.

It gives me weird dreams, I'm not lucky enough to get sleep booty.

Reactions: oozie7
http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-arrested-for-dui-in-florida/

He was heading southbound — in the opposite direction of his $83 million waterfront home and his restaurant The Woods, local reports said.

The 14-time major champion, who was the world’s No. 1 golfer longer than anyone else, was driving a 2015 Mercedes-Benz “erratically, all over the road” when he was stopped, law-enforcement sources told TMZ.

Woods grew “arrogant” during the stop and refused to take a Breathalyzer test, which is grounds for an automatic arrest.

The site also reported that his reps repeatedly called the Jupiter Police Department to find out if the cop was wearing a body camera.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-busted-for-dui/

5:00 PM PT -- Tiger just released a statement ... "I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications affected me so strongly."

Woods goes on ... "I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends, and the fans. I expect more from myself, too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again.

I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Dept. and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office for their professionalism."

1:00 PM PT -- We've learned Tiger's girlfriend, Kristin Smith, learned about the arrest while shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas. Someone called her and, according to several eyewitnesses, "she went crazy" and said "I knew it, I knew it." We're told she began crying, then bought $5k worth of merchandise and left.
-------------------------------------------------------

I would think the police car had a dash cam at least. If he did act really arrogant they are probably hoping it wasn't caught on tape.

Maybe he was just high on pills after all. The news lied about him refusing a breathalyzer at the station I guess.
Again? Oh an old post!!!

What's up with the old posts? Does someone think Memorial Day is posting from memory lane?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT