ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on this Florida team moving onto 2024......

Maybe Saban was doing him a favor, knowing that there was a Bama HC'ing change right around the corner, with a new HC coming in to build his own staff.
And tell me why Saban would hire him at all? Or why the Saints would?

Your own opinions and speculation are yours and you are entitled to them, as idiotic as they look to me. While I personally don't GaS where he is today.

Now, defend your boy Napier on his choices at DC and their 2 years of results.
And with the two lines being the biggest questions, how is HIS OL/DL recruiting going over the last 2 years? And why are so many of the guys that he's recruited bailing out already???
(crickets, as you babble on with your own delusions)
Yes, an idiot sees idiocy. Napier not my boy. I would not have hired him. Job is way way too big for him in my opinion. I've been highly critical of him. Mertz, who I was critical of, I am now a fan of. Napier will be fired in my humble opinion and Strickland needs to go too. Grantham blows chunks which is why nobody hired him as a DC.

Grantham was an AA as a player.
He has a 33 year resume as a defensive coach.
He remains employed, and that's at the highest level, with an NFL team.

What are your own qualification to judge his performance? (rhetorical)
As boring as ever.....

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Yes, an idiot sees idiocy. Napier not my boy. I would not have hired him. Job is way way too big for him in my opinion. I've been highly critical of him. Mertz, who I was critical of, I am now a fan of. Napier will be fired in my humble opinion and Strickland needs to go too. Grantham blows chunks which is why nobody hired him as a DC.

We may disagree on Mertz ability but I got suckered on the Napier hype also like others (I think I said Kiffin would be my choice though) and we find out later LSU never had true interest in him so we over paid like crazy for him. Not sure who here might have said it but I know on other sites quite a few people said we were screwing up hiring him that he just was out talenting the other teams in that conference.

Last edited:
Reactions: emekz1

As boring as ever.....
33 years? Let us know when he was praised as a DC.

As boring as ever.....
I've never directed, acted, or produced a movie but I know Ishtar was the worst movie I've ever seen.

Perhaps his schemes are just too complicated for college players, or hes dogshit at coaching in college, I don't know but I do know that Georgia warned us, and they were right.

His defense is pretty much the reason Trask didn't get the Heisman or get us to the playoffs. KYLE2KYLE was unstoppable. That is, if you have a defense that can tackle and refrains from throwing shoes.

But by all means, keep telling us the product on the field doesn't matter.

Napier's D is a step down from Grantham, and that's a low bar to begin with.

I've never directed, acted, or produced a movie but I know Ishtar was the worst movie I've ever seen.

Perhaps his schemes are just too complicated for college players, or hes dogshit at coaching in college, I don't know but I do know that Georgia warned us, and they were right.

His defense is pretty much the reason Trask didn't get the Heisman or get us to the playoffs. KYLE2KYLE was unstoppable. That is, if you have a defense that can tackle and refrains from throwing shoes.

But by all means, keep telling us the product on the field doesn't matter.

Napier's D is a step down from Grantham, and that's a low bar to begin with.
Just look at his stats. He was horrible. The best thing you can say about him is the next guys may be worse. That’s not great.

Reactions: Countygator1

As boring as ever.....
The fact, that just like at his other stops as D coordinator, he started off good with other coaches' players, but then by year 3 his defenses got worse. Same thing happened here. Third and Grantham wasn't by accident. Bulldogs still laughing at us on that hire. Maybe he will be a good position coach. We shall see. Some guys are better as a sergeant and not a captain. So when I watch a game and we can't stop the other team, it's easy to see. It only becomes difficult if ego gets in the way.

Bored wid da trolls, but you guys feel free to continue on your own, the board needs the traffic...

Please for the love of god stop debating Grantham.
I was done wid responding to it, but that post just inspired me to give one more yank on the chains.....

College Football Yds/Gm Defensive Rakings.

1. PSU 221.9
70. Florida
369.9 -- Armstrong

1. AF 240.5
97. Florida
399.3 -- Co-Def. Coordinators -- Toney / Spencer

1. Wis 154.4

48. Florida 188.8 -- Grantham >>> Fired

Now I'm done wid it..... 😛 ----- 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
🤣 We are under NCAA investigation. People seem to think it's over that Rashada nonsense. Watch them ignore every other program actually getting it done with NIL and give us some joke sanction for one of Napier's assistants knowing that drunk dude offered Rashada 10 times what the boosters were really willing to give him.

11765075.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
I was done wid responding to it, but that post just inspired me to give one more yank on the chains.....

College Football Yds/Gm Defensive Rakings.

1. PSU 221.9
70. Florida
369.9 -- Armstrong

1. AF 240.5
97. Florida
399.3 -- Co-Def. Coordinators -- Toney / Spencer

1. Wis 154.4

48. Florida 188.8 -- Grantham >>> Fired

Now I'm done wid it..... 😛 ----- 😁
Now do the year before, and the DC before Grantham.

Just because our defense is a flaming turd now doesn't mean it wasn't a regular turd under Grantham.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
🤣 We are under NCAA investigation. People seem to think it's over that Rashada nonsense. Watch them ignore every other program actually getting it done with NIL and give us some joke sanction for one of Napier's assistants knowing that drunk dude offered Rashada 10 times what the boosters were really willing to give him.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Nope. I told ya'll in our "cheat'n thread" that 50 or more were coming. We were #1, ya'll are #2...grab your popcorn.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I guess all they can really crack down on is the coaches or admin being involved with NIL deals to get high school recruits to sign. If they ever got taken to court on a booster signing an NIL deal contingent on the player being at the University I think the courts would slap that down quickly.

Now do the year before, and the DC before Grantham.

Just because our defense is a flaming turd now doesn't mean it wasn't a regular turd under Grantham.
I don't work for you buddy, so if you believe that you've got some point to make, then do your own legg-work.... 😛

Last edited:
You're getting old, brother.

That there's what the FBI calls a clue. 😁

Yep, I'm already old, and I'm still getting older. While many of the others that I've know during my long life are now pushing up daises. There are solid reasons (and some considerable luck) for why I'm still alive and they are not.

I'm no longer of the mindset of the young-immortal-invulnerable-& bullet proof.
Instead, I'm older and wiser.
While you're still a young schmuck and aren't that likely to ever make it to as old as I am.....

Need anymore age difference prattle to further clear things up for you?
😉

Yep, I'm already old, and I'm still getting older. While many of the others that I've know during my long life are now pushing up daises. There are solid reasons (and some considerable luck) for why I'm still alive and they are not.

I'm no longer of the mindset of the young-immortal-invulnerable-& bullet proof.
Instead, I'm older and wiser.
While you're still a young schmuck and aren't that likely to ever make it to as old as I am.....

Need anymore age difference prattle to further clear things up for you?
😉

Who do you usually sing the Mickey Mouse Club song to Insta?

Hint: They eat crayons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT