ADVERTISEMENT

Those Mutha Fvckin Bulldogs...

By the way, if we can’t have fans in the stands, why play Fla/Uga in Jax? Seems to sadgator like it might move this year given the circumstances...assuming we play...
GA AD says we will play in Jacksonville. It is interesting though because with no fans, it would seem Jacksonville would not make any money, yet still have a big expense with police, etc. and having to pay both UGA and UF.
Purely conjecture, but the game can't be moved because GA is the home team. If we play in Athens (with no fans) then UF would certainly won't to play in Gainesville next year (with fans). So that won't work. And city of Jxvlle would probably fight not having the game two years in a row. It will be interesting. Best case scenario is Covid numbers go way down in September and they will allow 25%-50% fans in the game. Just don't see them doing 100% fans, even if no one in the country has Covid in mid Oct.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
GA AD says we will play in Jacksonville. It is interesting though because with no fans, it would seem Jacksonville would not make any money, yet still have a big expense with police, etc. and having to pay both UGA and UF.
Purely conjecture, but the game can't be moved because GA is the home team. If we play in Athens (with no fans) then UF would certainly won't to play in Gainesville next year (with fans). So that won't work. And city of Jxvlle would probably fight not having the game two years in a row. It will be interesting. Best case scenario is Covid numbers go way down in September and they will allow 25%-50% fans in the game. Just don't see them doing 100% fans, even if no one in the country has Covid in mid Oct.

If the Mayor shuts it down, then it's shut down. He sent Trump and Pence away, he can certainly do the same to a football game.

As the home team, UGa is then free to find another venue. The most likely would be their home stadium.

The idea that Jacksonville doesn't have a choice in the matter is, well, silly.

As I said, when I searched it Google gave me the country not the state.

And, as great as the 90's was, the 00's were better. Won more titles in a 3 year span than Ugaly has in their entire history, and tossed in a couple of basketball titles to boot. If I was gonna live in a decade, that would be my choice.
UGA hasn't won anything for almost 40 years. SEC 1 time.

Still haven't though...you guys are like the pre-ejaculations....lol....talk all your crap but never win anything big. I'll give you that you've beat us 3 years in a row but we've won it 3 times since you have have...and smashed you a bunch of times in between. I don't even play on the field but I can see it and recount. In the last 20 years how many times did you beat us UGA boy?

Dawgs have had a season or two in the last 40 that have been really good. But they have mostly been a regional program with the occasional national spotlight. Nothing sustained however.

They have been a top program for a long time. I'll give them their due. Fans get ridiculous and that's where I can't stand it. My uncle played at UGA in the 60's...RB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT