ADVERTISEMENT

This is what class looks like

Another dig at obama gets under the skin of 'old fashioned conservative'.
I'm surprised you haven't been banned from this site as you have from others. I've never run across anyone that even approaches your narrow-minded vitriol. You're lucky this site isn't moderated. Indeed, because of people like you, this site generally sucks, which is why I've canceled my subscription.

I'm surprised you haven't been banned from this site as you have from others. I've never run across anyone that even approaches your narrow-minded vitriol. You're lucky this site isn't moderated. Indeed, because of people like you, this site generally sucks, which is why I've canceled my subscription.

I think we've identified the liberal crybaby that keeps running to the mods about our fact-filled threads.

The fact that you cancelled your subscription because we were telling the truth about obama is just the best.

It’s impossible to have a conversation with that clown, which is why I stopped trying long ago. He’ll never answer a simple question and just reverts to the same nonsense. He a loser in real life and actually thinks anyone listens to him.

But other than that I’m sure he has some good qualities.

Baseless racist charges is MO for the left.

I once saw a white guy state cold hard fact. "Equatorial Guinea has the lowest average IQ in the world." The left started shouting "racist!"
You’re really focused on IQ for some reason. I sincerely doubt they tested everyone in EG.

You’re really focused on IQ for some reason. I sincerely doubt they tested everyone in EG.

They didn't.

I have considerable experience in class room testing and participation in testing. I've been tested.

"What one says and how one says it defines one."

You favor the English system of measurement over the metric system. I know why. You don't. How do I know? You've told me.

They didn't.

I have considerable experience in class room testing and participation in testing. I've been tested.

"What one says and how one says it defines one."

You favor the English system of measurement over the metric system. I know why. You don't. How do I know? You've told me.

What’s your point? You like to take tests?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Hey douchebag, I see the reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated.

PessimisticGlaringCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

Baseless racist charges is MO for the left.

I once saw a white guy state cold hard fact. "Equatorial Guinea has the lowest average IQ in the world." The left started shouting "racist!"

Trump once asked why dems were obsessed with trying to bring poor and diseased people frm shithole countries and why they ignored the skilled and accomplished people from other countries that actually WANTED to come here and be Americans.

Valid questions, but the left just shouted racism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT