ADVERTISEMENT

This is not a joke- democrats are desperate

I think it will be shocking how much bigger it gets. Trump will stay involved and I'm guessing someone very close to him will be the nominee when he's done.
I think it can grow if it gets someone more palatable to the general population than Trump. There are a lot of people who would buy into the message if they weren't so turned off by Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I think it can grow if it gets someone more palatable to the general population than Trump. There are a lot of people who would buy into the message if they weren't so turned off by Trump.
LOL. MOST dims say the same, STUPID chit. I will challenge you to please let me know ANY Republican candidate who can CLOBBER ALL CHALLENGERS and fill arena’s like Trump? Your hero Romney? McCain? GWB? NOT EVEN one of our greatest Presidents Reagan could. The only comparison, and truly he fell short of Trump I’d HUSSEN obama. But you have proven many times you really do not understand what is happening in the world. You take your 5-10 minutes of watching CNN and MSNBC and think it is reality!

Good post. Like the rest of us, Trump is a flawed individual . That said if anyone has an issue with him and the way that he does things that is largely a media creation and people who buy into that tend not to be independent thinkers. We are electing politicians based on their policies, and how those policies effect the American people. So you will forgive me if I don't care one bit about brashness.

There is really only one choice, The other choice is a brain dead communist who is perhaps the most incompetent politician who has ever existed. And every single one of her advertisements is a lie. Trump is not raising taxes on the middle-class or doing anything else that the other side says., other than closing the border ...
You mean the people who say Trump is a threat to democracy all while in the same breath support a candidate whose party tossed out the previous candidate who received 14 million votes in exchange for a candidate no one voted for aren’t independent thinkers?????

It’s not anti-Trump. It’s let’s do everything we can to continue our control over the government. It would be anti-against anyone that is a true threat to bloated government bureaucracy.
And I’m not a conspiracy guy. But it’s fairly painfully obvious that the bureaucracy wants to stay in power and whoever will ally with the bureaucracy is who they’re going to help.
Bingo. And it’s this way in every agency. They all want to remain in their cush positions. Regardless of how benevolent they are

I heard that’s all you CAN do - is look.
1713_2520-_2520Nikki_Bella_2520autoplay_gif_2520booker_t_2520brie_bella_2520eve_torres_2520gif_2520hornswoggle_2520kofi_kingston_2520low_blow_2520r-truth_2520santino_marella_2520teddy_long_2520the_bella_twins_2520the_great_khali_2520wrestlemania_2520wwe_2520yelling_2520zack_ryder_gif_medium.jpg

Are you going to shut up with this terrible take if he wins the popular vote?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT