ADVERTISEMENT

This guy Romney, is retarded AF

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
Show of hands class, who else is ashamed of voting for this POS RINO commie? Bows head, raises hand.

Show of hands class, who else is ashamed of voting for this POS RINO commie? Bows head, raises hand.
I couldn’t bring myself to vote for him so I didn’t vote. Now I have to deal with him as my senator. The issue with getting him out now is he’s well connected to the Mormon church and those mormon’s love them some Romney. We desperately need term limits.

I couldn’t bring myself to vote for him so I didn’t vote. Now I have to deal with him as my senator. The issue with getting him out now is he’s well connected to the Mormon church and those mormon’s love them some Romney. We desperately need term limits.
There was also a reason I voted a write in for the 2012 election. There was just something I didn't like about Romney and his RINO retard Ryan. They just struck me as wusses.

Let me get this straight we’re going to give $3000 Per child to poor families. Yeah that won’t cause him to want to have a bunch of kids. And how we going to pay for this one. We’re already $21 trillion in debt. At this point we are a out of control bipolar country on a manic Spending spree.

No kidding. Didnt know you lived in Utah. Dugway for me & Cedar City for school.

Let me get this straight we’re going to give $3000 Per child to poor families. Yeah that won’t cause him to want to have a bunch of kids. And how we going to pay for this one. We’re already $21 trillion in debt. At this point we are a out of control bipolar country on a manic Spending spree.
Eff him and his full on retard. Remember the series Big Love? He's a POS

Gonna have to put those kids to work. Bring those Nike shoe-making jobs back to America and grind some ROI out of those little ankle biters!

Army brat from the eastern part of Kentucky that thought SLC was the king of the hill.
You can only imagine what my wife (Mormon) was thinking for a little bit when she moved here (We found each other from school in Dugway) and she wanted to go to church and I said lets drive around and find one. She saw a Pentecostal Church and she ask me what it that. The Holy Ghost hasnt left her yet.

You can only imagine what my wife (Mormon) was thinking for a little bit when she moved here (We found each other from school in Dugway) and she wanted to go to church and I said lets drive around and find one. She saw a Pentecostal Church and she ask me what it that. The Holy Ghost hasnt left her yet.
Nice, I have nothing against the Mormons, good people, just not my cup of tea.

I go shooting close to dugway, great place for long distance shooting. I’ve never been to the base though.

Nice, I have nothing against the Mormons, good people, just not my cup of tea.

I go shooting close to dugway, great place for long distance shooting. I’ve never been to the base though.
I was in Tooele not long ago. That is where all of her family lives now.

Great question, I have family all on the East coast so most of the teams I follow are east coast or southern teams.
It’s definitely growing, I’ll be leaving the city at the end of this year. I’ll still be in the valley just not so close to downtown.

I like Stockton a lot but it’s too far south west. Where I’m looking is more like sugar house, Murray, sandy, Draper.

I like Stockton a lot but it’s too far south west. Where I’m looking is more like sugar house, Murray, sandy, Draper.
If I had to move back to Utah, I would choose Millard County. Meadow. I havent been there in years. That is where my stepfather is from and love it as a kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT