ADVERTISEMENT

This guy has to be a registered lunatic

Best political ad sadgator has ever seen.

Can’t wait for November. The revolution is here.
It's going to be interesting to see which side has more turn out. I feel like Libs usually come out more, except for this last election. If the rust belt and flyover country turn out again it's going to be a long two years for y'all.

I think the Dems have a good chance to make some inroads in November, but not if they go hard left. Capturing the far left and right will win some party primaries, but the large center is where general elections are won and lost...and the Democrats failed this group in 2016. Unfortunately, it looks like both parties are becoming more radicalized instead of more centrist.

It's going to be interesting to see which side has more turn out...If the rust belt and flyover country turn out again it's going to be a long two years for y'all.
That’d be tough. Hard to beat that old fart MAGA anger, but sadgator thinks chicks are gonna tip the scales this time.
That's what the Hildebeast thought. Deplorables fixed her wagon.

I forget the exact numbers, but the number of democratic Senators running this cycle is far greater than Republican Senators. Something like two or three to one. Republicans will likely keep the Senate for that reason alone. Afraid dems might take back the house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT