ADVERTISEMENT

The walls are closing in on R.F.

Uniformed_ReRe

Bull Gator
Nov 5, 2011
Parts Unknown
Any idea who R.F. is?

I thought this was a college sports chat site, not a blog for political losers, finger-pointing, and a bunch of shouldas, wouldas scenarios, If Tebow played a better game UF beats Bama in the 09 SEC Championship Game and mostly like wins back to back Natty's. It didn't happen and theirs nothing we can to change the outcome. Please take BS somewhere else.

Sign in with d Joe Byron

I thought this was a college sports chat site, not a blog for political losers, finger-pointing, and a bunch of shouldas, wouldas scenarios, If Tebow played a better game UF beats Bama in the 09 SEC Championship Game and mostly like wins back to back Natty's. It didn't happen and theirs nothing we can to change the outcome. Please take BS somewhere else.

Sign in with d Joe Byron
Not the parking lot, Einstein.

Sign in with d Joe Byron

6b7yrf.jpg

Sign in with d Joe Byron
I see @jimbo1313R's son has joined the site.

Sign in with d Joe Byron

I doubt it. Bama was dominating us in almost every part of the game in 09. It reminded me of a young hungry boxer catching a veteran champion sitting on their past success.

Reactions: gatordad3
I doubt it. Bama was dominating us in almost every part of the game in 09. It reminded me of a young hungry boxer catching a veteran champion sitting on their past success.
Bama even admitted the only game that mattered to them was a rematch with UF. Having The Daz as OC made things much worse.

Reactions: Gator Fever
UF's 6'6" 280 pound defensive end getting a DUI the week of the game didn't exactly help either. That was a game changer, well that and Addazio's wizardry of calling dive plays and QB runs up the middle every other play. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gator Fever
None of the credible sources I get my information from are talking about this indictment. Safe to assume it's a nothingburger?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT