ADVERTISEMENT

The UGA tiny penis parade...

UGA is in you head as bad as it is in your next head coach's. How many losses in a row will UF allow before he is another ex head coach instead of the next?

The way things are going UF may have a smaller roster than it had when all the thieves were suspended for the year. Yeah I know, the great developer of talent only needs 22 to beat UGA, I guess that's why he is O for a career against a team Kirby has been the DC or head coach, his offense has really caused issues.

You made a stupid (and false point), you got corrected, you decide to start yapping about something else. None of that diarrhea you just posted has anything to do with what you were responding to. You’re a waste of time.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Speaking of things that are gay, a long-standing question that YOU refuse to answer is whether you enjoyed your T-Pain concert. Because you ran away like a little bitch with your tail between your legs once FSU started all the losing, we never got to hear all of the exciting details of that evening.

Now that you have come out of hiding, please give us a synopsis of your experience of the concert by answering the following:

Did T-Pain play all of his biggest hits?
Did you have a great vantage point from your seats in Bozo’s skybox?
Did the fact that FSU was totally sucking* by that point ruin the experience for you?
*Note that FSU did in fact win the Wake Forest game prior to the concert.
Did you celebrate the Wake Forest win with dollars and hoes?
Do you think the recruits FSU had left at that point enjoyed themselves at the concert?

Don't change the subject and quit dodging... you be all like:

giphy.gif

Don't change the subject and quit dodging... you be all like:

giphy.gif

You didn’t even make it through the very first game against VT before you pussied out off this board. That’s impressive. All that crap talking and then you didn’t even last the first game, lmao.

Reactions: sadgator
Lol at all this cover fire for @sadgator , the guy clearly has something bothering him as noted by the out of date 90’s lesbians in his sig... Compensating for something???? Then he dodges a basic ass question about why he started such a thread in a curious fashion. I’m not trying to start anything, just asking questions that he is too insecure to answer.

Lol at all this cover fire for @sadgator , the guy clearly has something bothering him as noted by the out of date 90’s lesbians in his sig... Compensating for something???? Then he dodges a basic ass question about why he started such a thread in a curious fashion. I’m not trying to start anything, just asking questions that he is too insecure to answer.

Rejection really hurts doesn’t it you limp wristed coward? LOL@ this sissy begging for Sad’s attention.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
You made a stupid (and false point), you got corrected, you decide to start yapping about something else. None of that diarrhea you just posted has anything to do with what you were responding to. You’re a waste of time.

What point is that? You are not only fantasizing about Dan winning some sort of championship but now about some point you have made. The only things I have said is Mullen's offense hasn't caused Kirby any problems over the years they have faced off. If you want to only count their years as head coaches, they have no problems. Those are facts. Mullen has won nothing as a head coach, that is a fact, just because you don't like it doesn't change it.

How many losses in a row will it take to us before Mullen is fired. I think 5, my only question is will the UF brass count the State loss as 1 of the 5.

If Dan will keep quite the rest of the off season and play nice, Kirby won't run the score up on him. There really isn't anyone on the commitment list we want right now, but there isn't many left on it UF wants either.

What point is that? You are not only fantasizing about Dan winning some sort of championship but now about some point you have made. The only things I have said is Mullen's offense hasn't caused Kirby any problems over the years they have faced off. If you want to only count their years as head coaches, they have no problems. Those are facts. Mullen has won nothing as a head coach, that is a fact, just because you don't like it doesn't change it.

How many losses in a row will it take to us before Mullen is fired. I think 5, my only question is will the UF brass count the State loss as 1 of the 5.

If Dan will keep quite the rest of the off season and play nice, Kirby won't run the score up on him. There really isn't anyone on the commitment list we want right now, but there isn't many left on it UF wants either.

I’m not gonna walk you through your own nonsensical posts.

You claimed the roster Kirby inherited had all kinds of issues, I told you the backbone of your 2017 team were all guys he inherited. And when those juniors were going to leave after 2016 your coach begged them to stay, this is on record. Therefore the lack of talent excuse is a bunch of bullshit. The end. All your doing now is rambling trying to avoid what you brought up. You’re an idiot.

If I was Kirby I’d be more concerned why my offense only got 272 TOTAL YARDS vs. Texas and their 2 game losing streak. Talk is cheap my friend. Look at the series and it runs in streaks but, if you take out the first 20 years or around WW2, The GATORS have the advantage. Mullen did more at Starkville than anyone else and now his Station Wagon is a Ferrari.

If I was Kirby I’d be more concerned why my offense only got 272 TOTAL YARDS vs. Texas and their 2 game losing streak. Talk is cheap my friend. Look at the series and it runs in streaks but, if you take out the first 20 years or around WW2, The GATORS have the advantage. Mullen did more at Starkville than anyone else and now his Station Wagon is a Ferrari.

Why do you randomly capitalize words? Odd...

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
~ The only things I have said is Mullen's offense hasn't caused Kirby any problems over the years they have faced off. .
2008 OC Mullen 31 - 20 DC Dumb for the SEC-C, so you're FoS. o_O

~ Mullen has won nothing as a head coach, that is a fact,
Mullen was 6-2 in Bowl Games at MsSt, best in their entire history.
Mullen just won a NY-6 Bowl over storied Michigan with Hardblow.
So you're FoS yet again. o_O

And then you try to talk my 'UGly fantasy chit' to the team that's owned you since 1950.

Grumpy old dawg -- God (now that's really a laugh... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3

WOW this sounds exactly like a LakerGator post!

UGA is in you head as bad as it is in your next head coach's. How many losses in a row will UF allow before he is another ex head coach instead of the next?

The way things are going UF may have a smaller roster than it had when all the thieves were suspended for the year. Yeah I know, the great developer of talent only needs 22 to beat UGA, I guess that's why he is O for a career against a team Kirby has been the DC or head coach, his offense has really caused issues.
Loser Dawg!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT