ADVERTISEMENT

The UGA tiny penis parade...

Google “Florida Man” lots or reasons to fear Florida as it is America’s Dick. Full of mullet having rednecks. Seriously the most shitty people on the earth live in north central Florida.

Nah it's more about they secretly being very worried about Kirby being everything we say he is, and Florida getting bad news is their release valve.

Nah it's more about they secretly being very worried about Kirby being everything we say he is, and Florida getting bad news is their release valve.

And you are concerned he is what we say he is and Mullen is what we say he is. Let's look at what we know Now. Mullen 10 years, hasn't won anything, Kirby 2 years as a head coach, an SEC title, played for another, played for a NC. As head coaches Kirby is 2-0 with a combined score 68-22, yeah, every year there is more separation in talent between the 2 rosters, this year UF has a couple WR who could start for us on offense, maybe a couple on D. The only SEC fans who see it different or gators, so how concerned are we?

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
Concerned enough to spend considerable amounts of time here talking about what you’re gonna do. Y’all sure do spend a lot of time talking about a program that’s supposedly so far beneath y’all. Who you tryna convince, us or yourself? If everything is gonna go the way you think it’s going to what happens on the field will speak for itself, stfu until then. Especially since the large majority of you clowns weren’t brave enough to post over here before recently. Just a bunch of fake swag, the very definition of your program as a whole. Talk when you think you’re on top, disappear the rest of the time.

And Kirby Smart is barely .500 against ranked teams with all this amazing talent y’all keep telling us you have. Please tell me more about how he would have won anything at all at Mississippi State where a minimum of 5-6 teams in the conference have more talent than him every year. He can’t seem to not get blown out by 3 scores every year by some average team but I’m sure he’d have won anything worth a damn at Mississippi State. Idiot.

Most of these fans weren't even alive the last time dawgs won a title,,which basically means they are tied with Vandy for national titles during their lifetime...it's good entertainment...

And you are concerned he is what we say he is and Mullen is what we say he is.

Dude. Only a moron evaluates coaches based on what homers say on the internet. Florida or Georgia homers.

I evaluate coaches based on RESULTS. I am also smart enough to see what each coach had to ACHIEVE those results.

Kirby walked into a great situation with Top 10 talent, and went 8-5 his first year. 3 of those wins came by a combined 6 points.

Mullen walked into a bad situation with borderline Top 25 talent, and went 10-3 his first year.

Kirby has shown that he is everything I've always said he is: A great recruiter and (so far), an average coach. At best. Whenever he's been in big games where his PLAYCALLING plays a role, he's shit the bed. See the 2017 NC game and the 2018 SECCG. Both games where his PLAYERS put Georgia in a position to win, and he lost the game with bad coaching.

If Kirby ever grows up and shows that he knows how to coach, I'll happily admit that.

But for now, I'm going to continue to be objective about Kirby and tell both the good AND bad about him.

And if that level of objectivity toward Kirby offends a few georgia homers here, well that's just too bad.

And Kirby Smart is barely .500 against ranked teams with all this amazing talent y’all keep telling us you have. Please tell me more about how he would have won anything at all at Mississippi State where a minimum of 5-6 teams in the conference have more talent than him every year. He can’t seem to not get blown out by 3 scores every year by some average team but I’m sure he’d have won anything worth a damn at Mississippi State. Idiot.
Yet he seems to blow out Mullen coached teams by 3 scores every year.
The Dawg wave is a result of Mullen flapping his gums when he really should have been concentrating on his own team. His shot at UGA with his recruiting comment has bit him in the arse. It is what it is Oozie. The national guys are saying the same. Good thing is "things are never as bad or as good as they seem" is usually true.

Reactions: superdawg51
Most of these fans weren't even alive the last time dawgs won a title,,which basically means they are tied with Vandy for national titles during their lifetime...it's good entertainment...
You guys keep saying this. Do you id people or something?

Dude. Only a moron evaluates coaches based on what homers say on the internet. Florida or Georgia homers.

I evaluate coaches based on RESULTS. I am also smart enough to see what each coach had to ACHIEVE those results.

Kirby walked into a great situation with Top 10 talent, and went 8-5 his first year. 3 of those wins came by a combined 6 points.

Mullen walked into a bad situation with borderline Top 25 talent, and went 10-3 his first year.

Kirby has shown that he is everything I've always said he is: A great recruiter and (so far), an average coach. At best. Whenever he's been in big games where his PLAYCALLING plays a role, he's shit the bed. See the 2017 NC game and the 2018 SECCG. Both games where his PLAYERS put Georgia in a position to win, and he lost the game with bad coaching.

If Kirby ever grows up and shows that he knows how to coach, I'll happily admit that.

But for now, I'm going to continue to be objective about Kirby and tell both the good AND bad about him.

And if that level of objectivity toward Kirby offends a few georgia homers here, well that's just too bad.

Top 10 talent, we didn't have an OT on the roster, not a single one, had to take a grad transfer from an FCS school and move our longest OG out, a true frosh QB won the job. You can convince try to yourself he walked into a loaded roster all you want, but like everything else you post about UGA it's hopeful made up BS by you. Now we have a loaded roster, even Dan might could win the East with it. Which would be the first addition to his personal trophy case. Maybe he can keep UF in 3rd place in the division, but the way things are going this week you might better hope to beat Vandy for 6th.

Yea those seniors and juniors that led you the title game in 2017 sucked. It’s a miracle anybody could win with them. None of them were NFL worthy either, that’s why UGA tied Bama for 1st round picks in the draft the same year, because the roster obviously sucked. All hail king Kirby and his genius coaching job. I wonder why he even wasted time begging those kids to come back for their senior years, clearly y’all would have been better off without them.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Wow. Obsess much? I don’t think we’ve had that many UGA threes here the past few years that weren’t started by a UGA fan.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Mullen trying to lead UF back to the top:

giphy.gif

Like I've always said...they secretly agree with everything we've said about Kirby's coaching shortcomings. Deep down, they fear the same things we are seeing.

That's why they are so butthurt on this board. They don't want to hear it said out loud because then it becomes more real to them.

Top 10 talent, we didn't have an OT on the roster, not a single one, had to take a grad transfer from an FCS school and move our longest OG out, a true frosh QB won the job. You can convince try to yourself he walked into a loaded roster all you want, but like everything else you post about UGA it's hopeful made up BS by you. Now we have a loaded roster, even Dan might could win the East with it. Which would be the first addition to his personal trophy case. Maybe he can keep UF in 3rd place in the division, but the way things are going this week you might better hope to beat Vandy for 6th.

Remember posts like this, Florida fans. Here, the spin is that Georgia had no talent so........Kirby's coaching isn't the reason they shit the bed against Bama the last two years.

In 2-3 years when they fire Kirby, these same posters will ALL AGREE that Kirby had PLENTY OF TALENT to win MORE than he did his first three seasons.

Remember this post, cause the backpeddling is coming.

Like I've always said...they secretly agree with everything we've said about Kirby's coaching shortcomings. Deep down, they fear the same things we are seeing.

That's why they are so butthurt on this board. They don't want to hear it said out loud because then it becomes more real to them.
Totally wrong. Most of the posts are laughing at quotes from the 24/7 board meltdowns.
Out of curiosity, do you live in Alabama?

Remember posts like this, Florida fans. Here, the spin is that Georgia had no talent so........Kirby's coaching isn't the reason they shit the bed against Bama the last two years.

In 2-3 years when they fire Kirby, these same posters will ALL AGREE that Kirby had PLENTY OF TALENT to win MORE than he did his first three seasons.

Remember this post, cause the backpeddling is coming.
Wait a minute... you seem to be backing up the firing of Kirby. Wasn't it 2-3 years last year?

Totally wrong. Most of the posts are laughing at quotes from the 24/7 board meltdowns.
Out of curiosity, do you live in Alabama?

Most of the posts are challenging the assertion by Florida fans that they think Mullen is a better coach than Kirby.

As does everything who understands college football. But that's clearly what's gotten all of you upset. I guess 4th and Kirby in the SECCG didn't help any :D:D:D

Or Florida is a rival school with a weird coach whose offseason agenda included pathetic troll attempts which have backfired spectacularly and we find that hilarious. What’s wrong in reveling in the misery of your rivals? It’s half the fun of college football fandom. And, oh by the way, Kirby just dragged his nuts across Dan’s forehead again by adding yet another 5 star hours after Mullen gives himself a PR black eye. Its a masterclass in how to troll without looking like a clown.

Or Florida is a rival school with a weird coach whose offseason agenda included pathetic troll attempts which have backfired spectacularly and we find that hilarious. What’s wrong in reveling in the misery of your rivals? It’s half the fun of college football fandom. And, oh by the way, Kirby just dragged his nuts across Dan’s forehead again by adding yet another 5 star hours after Mullen gives himself a PR black eye. Its a masterclass in how to troll without looking like a clown.

Kirby is an elite recruiter, everyone here has always said that.

Unfortunately for you, he's also not able to develop or coach that elite talent. He's more Ed Orgeron than he is Nick Saban, let's be honest.

Most of the posts are challenging the assertion by Florida fans that they think Mullen is a better coach than Kirby.

As does everything who understands college football. But that's clearly what's gotten all of you upset. I guess 4th and Kirby in the SECCG didn't help any :D:D:D
Well he is from the Kick 6 tree :D... and that fake fg while getting steamrolled by Clemson doesn't even deserve a name. :eek:
Show me a coach in the history of this great sport that doesn't make mistakes. I'll hang up and listen.

Reactions: Dawgs_74

Here’s some results/facts

Mullen is 0 for his life against Kirby.

Well he is from the Kick 6 tree :D... and that fake fg while getting steamrolled by Clemson doesn't even deserve a name. :eek:
Show me a coach in the history of this great sport that doesn't make mistakes. I'll hang up and listen.

All coaches make mistakes. Good coaches can also make smart coaching decisions to turn losses into wins.

So far, Kirby's made more mistakes than good coaching calls. Agreed?

Unfortunately for you, he's also not able to develop or coach that elite talent. He's more Ed Orgeron than he is Nick Saban, let's be honest.

Kirby wishes he was Ed Orgeron. Coach O beat him by 3 scores lastly year, lulz. Smart so far in three years has lost to Ed Orgeron (worst coach in Ole Miss history), Butch Jones (worst coach in UT history), and Jim McElwain. Enough said.

Also think it’s hilarious when they make fun of our coaches look when Kirby has a bowl cut and looks ridiculous wearing a visor. Sergeant Bowlcut looks like a complete dufus.

Last edited:

Classic whistling past the graveyard mentality. The idea that Kirby can’t develop elite talent is ludicrous considering he spent a decade doing just that at Alabama. Saban tosses aside elite recruiters (Tosh) who can’t coach on the field or develop talent like spent peanut shells, yet he wept when Kirby left for UGA.

He has three seasons of head coaching experience, hardly enough time to make any declaration on whether or not he’s a great head coach. He’s been good enough to not lose a game in the SEC east the last two seasons and play in some big games while learning how to adapt to a new roll. That would cause me great concern for the future if I were a rival fan. But, keep on clinging to that flimsy reed of hope while you can.

Reactions: VZDawg
Kirby wishes he was Ed Orgeron. Coach O beat him by 3 scores lastly year, lulz. Smart so far in three years has lost to Ed Orgeron (worst coach in Ole Miss history), Butch Jones (worst coach in UT history), and Jim McElwain. Enough said.

Also think it’s hilarious when they make fun of our coaches look when Kirby has a bowl cut and looks ridiculous wearing a visor. Sargent Bowlcut looks like a complete dufus.
I’m just grateful he doesn’t act like one...
7or6rix91vj11.gif

Classic whistling past the graveyard mentality. The idea that Kirby can’t develop elite talent is ludicrous considering he spent a decade doing just that at Alabama. Saban tosses aside elite recruiters (Tosh) who can’t coach on the field or develop talent like spent peanut shells, yet he wept when Kirby left for UGA.

He didn't toss Tosh aside, he promoted him to DC in order to keep him LOL! Same thing with Locksley. It's actually a shortcoming of Saban IMO, he will keep an average to good coach around, if he's an elite recruiter. Mario Cristobol is a perfect example of this.

But Pruitt was a better DC and recruiter than Kirby. Saban did not object when he wanted to leave in 2015 cause he knew he'd bring in Pruitt and be even better.

And Bama was. Bama had the #1 total defense in both 2016 and 2017 under Pruitt.

Kirby was Bama's DC for 7 seasons, and only had the #1 defense once.

Google “Florida Man” lots or reasons to fear Florida as it is America’s Dick. Full of mullet having rednecks. Seriously the most shitty people on the earth live in north central Florida.
You’ve never been to Kentucky or Mississippi have you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT