ADVERTISEMENT

The UGA tiny penis parade...

Let’s just do a simple illustration of the relative level of success of the two programs over the past 30 years...

UGA:

200.gif

Florida:

giphy.gif

It must suck to have to talk about the past to make yourself feel better about the present. The future ain’t looking much better for ya, bud.

K.

You're all in your feelings about harmless trolling because the troll hits a little too close to him. Insecure and soft describes the large majority of you. Imagine being this upset over an attendance figure poking a little fun. lulz.

Reactions: sadgator
And it's cute you guys think you're so far ahead. In the last 5 years we've both played in two SEC Title games, and that's with the two worst coaches in UF's modern era during that stretch. You're scared and it shows. It's why y'all live here obsessed with UF, right down to following UF's recruiting daily like its your job.

These dudes are so traumatized by Mullen, it's hilarious. A little harmless trolling has them all in their feelings because they know the troll is 100% true. They haven't won shit in forever and it eats at them to watch all the teams around them win a title. Auburn has won one and played for another, UF has won 3, Tennessee has won one, Bama has won 6, LSU has two, lowly Clemson has come along and won 2, and hell even GT has won one since they last did. Remind UGA they haven't won shit in forever and they get really, really angry as evidenced by this board. LMAO.
BINGO

And Kirby Smart is barely .500 against ranked teams with all this amazing talent y’all keep telling us you have. Please tell me more about how he would have won anything at all at Mississippi State where a minimum of 5-6 teams in the conference have more talent than him every year. He can’t seem to not get blown out by 3 scores every year by some average team but I’m sure he’d have won anything worth a damn at Mississippi State. Idiot."

With Gator talent, top 15 recruiting classes from Mac...
L Kentucky. At Home.
L Mizzou. Home coming.
L Dawgs. WLOCP.

Kirby ain't your problem, but we're in your head. Otherwise, why would cousin Eddie bother w/ the attendance trolling, and transfer portal comments? Before 2 of your own entered the portal...

Reactions: Hjudeh09
L Kentucky. At Home.
L Mizzou. Home coming.
L Dawgs. WLOCP.

Kirby ain't your problem, but we're in your head. Otherwise, why would cousin Eddie bother w/ the attendance trolling, and transfer portal comments? Before 2 of your own entered the portal...
How old were you on January 1,1981?

So much anger, so much insecurity, a lifetime of just wanting to see your team make it to the top...

It must be a tough existence...

Reactions: PacoGator19
L Kentucky. At Home.
L Mizzou. Home coming.
L Dawgs. WLOCP.

Lol, but with top 10 classes left from behind Richt
L Ole Miss
L Tennessee. At Home.. against Butch Lyle
L Vanderbilt. Homecoming:p
L Florida WLOCP vs Mac :D
L Georgia Tech. Home

Otherwise Bowl cut Kang needs something in his head like showing up in clutch situations so he don't take L's vs Gus, Vodka Tom, and Cookie Monster.

Lol, but with top 10 classes left from behind Richt
L Ole Miss
L Tennessee. At Home.. against Butch Lyle
L Vanderbilt. Homecoming:p
L Florida WLOCP vs Mac :D
L Georgia Tech. Home

Otherwise Bowl cut Kang needs something in his head like showing up in clutch situations so he don't take L's vs Gus, Vodka Tom, and Cookie Monster."

So in year 2, Win SECCG and Playoff and OT in Natty? Mullen will surely top that, that's your correlation, correct?

So in year 2, Win SECCG and Playoff and OT in Natty? Mullen will surely top that, that's your correlation, correct?
All is to be determined.

I've honestly said Mullen's time frame is year 3 considering what he took over as to compared to what Kirby took over...but yes Mullen will get his SECCG and playoff win.

I all honesty I think when it's all said and done, both will about split even on SEC titles. H2H will be about even...both will catch Saban slipping here and there in Atlanta.

But back to the subject is losing to UK, Mizzou, and UGA his first year at a program a horrible sign all while Kirby lost to Ole Miss, UT, GT, Florida, and best yet, Vanderbilt.

Reactions: instaGATOR

No simpleton. The point is very straight forward. You all keep wanting to make determinative statements about what Mullen will or won’t do after year 1 at UF and laugh at him losing to a UK or Missouri at home all the while your coach had a horrific year 1 and lost to scrub teams like Vandy in year 1. This isn’t hard. Year 1 is rarely informative about what a coach will or won’t do.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

So much anger, so much insecurity, a lifetime of just wanting to see your team make it to the top...

I was 11. I remember the good ole days before the "it's great to be a Florida gator" started polluting the fresh air. I think that's what is causing "Global Warming". There's more methane coming from gator mouths than cow asses.

I was 11. I remember the good ole days....

My memory goes back a lot further. What I remember is that since 1950, the Gators have owned the H-2-H W/L record vs UGly.

My only bad memories in that 69 year span were the 2 decades of Vince, but that's okay, cause Vince has been gone for many years now.... :cool:

My memory goes back a lot further. What I remember is that since 1950, the Gators have owned the H-2-H W/L record vs UGly.

My only bad memories in that 69 year span were the 2 decades of Vince, but that's okay, cause Vince has been gone for many years now.... :cool:
I thought head to head didn't matter. Just ribbing you!

Why do some of you guys keep asking how old we were in 81? Is the point that we weren’t alive then? For what it’s worth, I was 13 on the day of the game. And yeah, that was a long fvckin time ago.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Why do some of you guys keep asking how old we were in 81? Is the point that we weren’t alive then? For what it’s worth, I was 13 on the day of the game. And yeah, that was a long fvckin time ago.
Well sadgator was gonna first ask if you have a memory of the title...and then sadgator was gonna state that it must have sucked to have gone most of your relatively young adult life without seeing your team win it all...

But that’d be pretty mean....

Insta’s the one that’s fixated on the head to head stuff...ask him!

You started the thread with the odd fixation... Weird thread all around, but who am I to judge?

Just out of curiosity, are you a homosexual? I mean no offense.

Well sadgator was gonna first ask if you have a memory of the title...and then sadgator was gonna state that it must have sucked to have gone most of your relatively young adult life without seeing your team win it all...

But that’d be pretty mean....
You get used to it. Any Dawg that doesn't admit what sucks the most is all our major rivals have won one in the BCS era and since is lying to themselves. Lots and lots of teams out there that haven’t ever sniffed one. But there is no good reason why Georgia hasn’t gotten on the board at least once more since Herschel. There’s a lot of programs that would trade places in a heartbeat.

If sadgator was a homosexual, he wouldn’t be into sissies like you...

I didn't ask you about a hypothetical... if you want to avoid it just tell me. I'm not going to press... What is wrong with society today, just be honest...

Yes, you really are a sissy.

Again, I didn't ask a hypothetical. If you're comfortable just answer the damn question.... it's 2019 dude, it's not like anyone cares. And if I'm wrong just tell me. But again answer the damn question or tell me it's a private matter. Not trying to pressure you bud.

Again, I didn't ask a hypothetical. If you're comfortable just answer the damn question.... it's 2019 dude, it's not like anyone cares. And if I'm wrong just tell me. But again answer the damn question or tell me it's a private matter. Not trying to pressure you bud.
Dude, he’s just not into you. Probably want to drop it before this becomes sexual harassment. You don’t need another one of those charges.

You started the thread with the odd fixation... Weird thread all around, but who am I to judge?

Just out of curiosity, are you a homosexual? I mean no offense.

I didn't ask you about a hypothetical... if you want to avoid it just tell me. I'm not going to press... What is wrong with society today, just be honest...

Sounds like somebody is definitely into Sad. Crushing hard. I bet Sad is flattered.

Reactions: oozie7
Yea those seniors and juniors that led you the title game in 2017 sucked. It’s a miracle anybody could win with them. None of them were NFL worthy either, that’s why UGA tied Bama for 1st round picks in the draft the same year, because the roster obviously sucked. All hail king Kirby and his genius coaching job. I wonder why he even wasted time begging those kids to come back for their senior years, clearly y’all would have been better off without them.

UGA is in you head as bad as it is in your next head coach's. How many losses in a row will UF allow before he is another ex head coach instead of the next?

The way things are going UF may have a smaller roster than it had when all the thieves were suspended for the year. Yeah I know, the great developer of talent only needs 22 to beat UGA, I guess that's why he is O for a career against a team Kirby has been the DC or head coach, his offense has really caused issues.

Speaking of things that are gay, a long-standing question that YOU refuse to answer is whether you enjoyed your T-Pain concert. Because you ran away like a little bitch with your tail between your legs once FSU started all the losing, we never got to hear all of the exciting details of that evening.

Now that you have come out of hiding, please give us a synopsis of your experience of the concert by answering the following:

Did T-Pain play all of his biggest hits?
Did you have a great vantage point from your seats in Bozo’s skybox?
Did the fact that FSU was totally sucking* by that point ruin the experience for you?
*Note that FSU did in fact win the Wake Forest game prior to the concert.
Did you celebrate the Wake Forest win with dollars and hoes?
Do you think the recruits FSU had left at that point enjoyed themselves at the concert?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT