ADVERTISEMENT

The UGA tiny penis parade...

Kirby is an elite recruiter, everyone here has always said that.

Unfortunately for you, he's also not able to develop or coach that elite talent. He's more Ed Orgeron than he is Nick Saban, let's be honest.
Roquan Smith and DeAndre Baker say otherwise. Your factless statement is wrong... again.

All coaches make mistakes. Good coaches can also make smart coaching decisions to turn losses into wins.

So far, Kirby's made more mistakes than good coaching calls. Agreed?
No. He's overwhelmingly won. You said you're a numbers guy. The numbers say he's a good coach.

Concerned enough to spend considerable amounts of time here talking about what you’re gonna do. Y’all sure do spend a lot of time talking about a program that’s supposedly so far beneath y’all. Who you tryna convince, us or yourself? If everything is gonna go the way you think it’s going to what happens on the field will speak for itself, stfu until then. Especially since the large majority of you clowns weren’t brave enough to post over here before recently. Just a bunch of fake swag, the very definition of your program as a whole. Talk when you think you’re on top, disappear the rest of the time.

I actually agree with you here. Georgia fans need to show more class by keeping quiet and letting the players do the talking on Nov. 2. I really do think Florida is on the rise and Mullen will get things under control in Gainsville sooner rather than later. His track record working with qbs speaks for itself and I'm just Fv**ing kidding. Georgia fans will never just sit back and give Gators a pass and have sympathy for talking crap directly towards us. When you fail we'll let you know about. And in the past two weeks Gators have failed at almost everything. Feels good man.

Gators have stooped down to GT's level with the dorky trolling and validating 10 win seasons, claiming them as yuge victories, meanwhile our 10 win season was a colossal disappointment.

The reality of Florida's program is that they haven't been able to fill the swamp since Tebow and CUM left so they need a circus ring leader to A) distract everyone from how embarrassing they've become B) direct everyone back to their seats and C) make Florida great again... by turning a blind eye to thugs.

Just take your medicine bc we're gonna be here rubbing salt in the wound for a long time, I promise you, Gators would do the same thing.

November 2 can't get here soon enough.

Reactions: Blayze
He didn't toss Tosh aside, he promoted him to DC in order to keep him LOL! Same thing with Locksley. It's actually a shortcoming of Saban IMO, he will keep an average to good coach around, if he's an elite recruiter. Mario Cristobol is a perfect example of this.

But Pruitt was a better DC and recruiter than Kirby. Saban did not object when he wanted to leave in 2015 cause he knew he'd bring in Pruitt and be even better.

And Bama was. Bama had the #1 total defense in both 2016 and 2017 under Pruitt.

Kirby was Bama's DC for 7 seasons, and only had the #1 defense once.
Where is Tosh now? Do you think that’s by accident considering the Clemson game? And consistently coaching top 5 defenses is not a strong argument for Kirby not being able to develop talent. Like, at all.

is out in full force today....

Wow.

10 years of like silence...and all of the sudden...

They must REALLY fear us...
Why the hell would we hold back?? I dont get it. Gators talk sh** day and night, directly towards Georgia. WTH did you expect nancy?

Yes. Coach O is 1-0 against Smart... yet he doesn't run his mouth. Neither does Saban for that matter.
Yeah I dont know a single Georgia fan that dislikes coach O. Seems like a great guy to sit down and have a beer with. CDM on the other hand is someone people would hide their kids from if he was in town.

Yes. Coach O is 1-0 against Smart... yet he doesn't run his mouth. Neither does Saban for that matter.
Orgeron doesn’t run his mouth bc you guys aren’t a rival. Same with bama. I personally don’t care for it but it’s just silly and harmless. The only reason he does it is to get our fan base fired up and yours pissed off. Same think kiffen did at tenn. It’s annoying when you’re on the receiving end but it’s the nature of a rival. LSU and bama have plenty to say to each other.

I guess when the hole that's been dug is that deep you must do anything to get out of it, right?

Orgeron doesn’t run his mouth bc you guys aren’t a rival. Same with bama. I personally don’t care for it but it’s just silly and harmless. The only reason he does it is to get our fan base fired up and yours pissed off. Same think kiffen did at tenn. It’s annoying when you’re on the receiving end but it’s the nature of a rival. LSU and bama have plenty to say to each other.
He doesn't run his mouth towards Bama or Ole Miss either. Only time I've ever seen him run his mouth is towards the media when they piling on him in 2017.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
He doesn't run his mouth towards Bama or Ole Miss either. Only time I've ever seen him run his mouth is towards the media when they piling on him in 2017.
I think I remember him doing some jawing at usc, but honestly I’m more of a deeds not words guy.

The fact that you dawgs have your panties so wadded up over mild offseason smack is hilarious. Be grateful it's not Spurrier savaging you.

Well he is from the Kick 6 tree :D... and that fake fg while getting steamrolled by Clemson doesn't even deserve a name. :eek:
Show me a coach in the history of this great sport that doesn't make mistakes. I'll hang up and listen.
Totally. Saban is such a worthless dumbshit game day coach.... with those 6 national titles. This is up there with your “how do service academies field teams during war” question.

Yes dawgs are clearly laughing and having fun LMAO!
Go check out our board.
giphy.gif

LOL do you think this makes you look good? So a team who just started playing football in 1990 has accomplished more than your program has in its entirety. You really showed us!
Ummmm they are totally historical. When the names Ohio St, Michigan, waking up the echoes, Alabama, Oklahoma, you have to mention the team with a national title at the height of WW2. Well, a team other than Ohio St that is.

Is that why you’re standing next to him with your ass cheeks spread?
Awe, his lover defending him. Just get in line and wait your turn. BTW, I don't have a penis, I have a vagina. Google vagina so that you know what I'm talking about. You seem to know more about spreading of the ass cheeks. Very telling or is it tailing?

Awe, his lover defending him. Just get in line and wait your turn. BTW, I don't have a penis, I have a vagina. Google vagina so that you know what I'm talking about. You seem to know more about spreading of the ass cheeks. Very telling or is it tailing?
I doubt your husband knows what a vagina is either. He just tries to hit the right wrinkle and hopes for the best.

I doubt your husband knows what a vagina is either. He just tries to hit the right wrinkle and hopes for the best.
Keep dreaming, I'm 5'6 117 pounds not perfect, but no sow like your wife. She doesn't have wrinkles, she has rolls of lard.

Yeah they do a great job of not making it so obvious. LOL
Maybe they're just smarter than your dumb asses and can see the writing on the wall. I never thought I use smart and turd fans in the same sentence. I guess some of you are evolving.

Keep dreaming, I'm 5'6 117 pounds not perfect, but no sow like your wife. She doesn't have wrinkles, she has rolls of lard.
Sure thing, Lena Dunham. Your insecurities are showing. Just like your varicose veins.

Maybe they're just smarter than your dumb asses and can see the writing on the wall. I never thought I use smart and turd fans in the same sentence. I guess some of you are evolving.
Yeah I guess your right. Mullen only took a 4 win team to a 10 win team in just his first season. He has no idea what he is doing and the writing is on the wall after finishing 7th in the country. LOL

These dudes are so traumatized by Mullen, it's hilarious. A little harmless trolling has them all in their feelings because they know the troll is 100% true. They haven't won shit in forever and it eats at them to watch all the teams around them win a title. Auburn has won one and played for another, UF has won 3, Tennessee has won one, Bama has won 6, LSU has two, lowly Clemson has come along and won 2, and hell even GT has won one since they last did. Remind UGA they haven't won shit in forever and they get really, really angry as evidenced by this board. LMAO.

These dudes are so traumatized by Mullen, it's hilarious. A little harmless trolling has them all in their feelings because they know the troll is 100% true. They haven't won shit in forever and it eats at them to watch all the teams around them win a title. Auburn has won one and played for another, UF has won 3, Tennessee has won one, Bama has won 6, LSU has two, lowly Clemson has come along and won 2, and hell even GT has won one since they last did. Remind UGA they haven't won shit in forever and they get really, really angry as evidenced by this board. LMAO.
It must suck to have to talk about the past to make yourself feel better about the present. The future ain’t looking much better for ya, bud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT