ADVERTISEMENT

The People Have Spoken!

So, let’s go through your dumb responses one by one.

Tell me about this Wall that Donald built like he promised. And that Mexico was going to pay for. I must have missed that. This will be your first test to see if you can respond with anything besides spam.
Are you saying no wall has been built or are you saying the globalists Pelosis are fighting the President over the wall even though many of them were pro wall until the President said he was going to finally build one?
Did NAFTA get us a better deal with Mexico?

And they have rejected Obama-ism, Bush-ism, and Clinton-ism

They said no to

Open Borders
Gun Control
Leftist SCOTUS
Bad Trade Deals
Globalism

The establishment has been crushed
The MSM has been exposed and discredited

On a personal note, it is very nice to wake up knowing that the next POTUS will not be actively trying to put me out of business!
They'll ride any horse to get votes and you hit the nail squarely on the head. They masquerade abortion under women's rights etc. Nothing is sacred even unborn or newly born babies.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Because he thinks a guy that barely beat (and lost the popular vote) the most flawed candidate the Dems could nominate means there was some sort of mandate. and because he believes Trump will accomplish his major campaign promises. I have news for you:

There will be no wall built
There will be no mass deportations of illegals
Terrorists will still enter the country
Your taxes won't go down.
HIlary won't go to jail
Obamacare won't be repealed.
NAFTA won't be repealed
MAnd factoring jobs aren't coming back

And if you think Obama liked executive orders, wait till Trump takes over.

Damn you had a big ole list of Fail there. Trump pretty much decimated that list in his first 2 years in office.

So, let’s go through your dumb responses one by one.

Tell me about this Wall that Donald built like he promised. And that Mexico was going to pay for. I must have missed that. This will be your first test to see if you can respond with anything besides spam.
Mexico did pay for some of the border-wall by restructuring the trade agreement. Trump may be rough around the edges but he is one shrewd businessman.

Mexico did pay for some of the border-wall by restructuring the trade agreement. Trump may be rough around the edges but he is one shrewd businessman.
No they didn’t. Not a penny went towards the construction of any Wall. That’s be like saying Canada paid for it. Two separate matters. Plus very little wall has been constructed anyway. Mainly just reinforcements. Nothing like the Big Beautiful Wall he promised.

Yep, Mexico paid for the wall, just like Trump promised. Months before the election he had an interview with Sean Hannity and Hannity asked him "But you don't expect Mexico to write you a check for the wall, do you?", and Trump said of course not, that Mexico would pay for it when NAFTA was redone.

Promises made, promises kept. #NotTiredOfWinning

Concerns. Or a Wall. How many miles of the 3000 mile border have been added?

Enough to drop illegal border crossing from Mexico by around 80%. Then once the criminals saw that they couldn't get in, they stopped trying at all. Trump's plan to leave asylum seekers in Mexico also got rid of obama's 'catch and release' policy.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i...e-asylum-seekers-to-wait-in-mexico-2020-01-19

Trump said he was going to secure the Southern border and stop the flow of criminals into the country and that's exactly what he's done.

One of many reasons why I cannot wait to vote for him again in November.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
1100 miles or so.

I got tired of waiting for you to find that link. 1100. Miles. That’s hilarious. Where do you dorks get this stuff from?

it looks like you added a zero. 110 miles so far. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

Trump has promised to build at least 500 miles of new fencing by early next year, and his administration has completed about 110 miles so far. To meet the president’s targets, crews will need to add about 30 linear miles of barrier per month throughout 2020, more than double the current pace of construction.

Last edited:
I got tired of waiting for you to find that link. 1000. Miles. That’s hilarious. Where do you dorks get this stuff from?

it looks like you added a zero. 110 miles so far. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

Trump has promised to build at least 500 miles of new fencing by early next year, and his administration has completed about 110 miles so far. To meet the president’s targets, crews will need to add about 30 linear miles of barrier per month throughout 2020, more than double the current pace of construction.
And you said they had done no construction on the Wall. LoL

In wall construction, the international foot will be used. Congress has finally mandated the end of the U. S. foot by 2023.

Oregon has used the international foot in construction for 30 years. Washington State is about to to join Oregon. Finally!!!

And you said they had done no construction on the Wall. LoL
Another lie. I said it’s not the border to border wall he promised. And it sure as hell isnt 1100 miles like you said. And Mexico sure as hell hasn’t paid for any of it, no matter how hard you guys like to make believe.

In wall construction, the international foot will be used. Congress has finally mandated the end of the U. S. foot by 2023.

Oregon has used the international foot in construction for 30 years. Washington State is about to to join Oregon. Finally!!!
More meaningless factoids from a guy trying to act smart on a football message board.

Careful, you're going to offend @BSC911 with your intelligence.

No wait, too late LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT