ADVERTISEMENT

The high schools in Gainesville played their Friday night games as scheduled

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
FSU is traveling to MIAMI, a place actually hit by the Hurricane to play their scheduled game today.

After Katrina, UT traveled to Baton Rouge and played them on a MONDAY night. Made for a short week to prepare for the next game.

Swamp Chickens

Miami wasn't hit by the hurricane, dumbass.

Good luck against A&M today.

Come back for a post-game chat.

I was going by the track shown by Shepard Smith when he was crying on TV telling everybody in Florida they were going to die if they didn't leave.

Showed Miami within the zone of the hurricane's winds and rain destruction. Gainesville never was.

Thanks for the well wishes against TAM. Horseshoe needs lots of polish. Missing both linebackers, both C/Bs and now Jalen Hurd our 6'4" 240lb RB. 5 All SEC type players.

Gonna take some more Divine Intervention for UT to pull this off. Feels more like Davey and his Tennessee boys heading to the Alamo

But I'll still be back regardless. Instantgoober and his 12 Planets, alien space craft parking lot on the dark side of the Moon, little Grey Goobers that probed him are among us tirade is just too much fun to stay away.

Reactions: nail1988
FSU is traveling to MIAMI, a place actually hit by the Hurricane to play their scheduled game today.

After Katrina, UT traveled to Baton Rouge and played them on a MONDAY night. Made for a short week to prepare for the next game.

Swamp Chickens
Look, just because you're from tenn doesn't mean you have to act like it...

Look, just because you're from tenn doesn't mean you have to act like it...

The mighty Swamp Capons.. SC & U/Ga are playing tomorrow. No reason why LSU and the Swamp Chickens couldn't do so as well. Foley trying to steal a Title in his last year and keep his team from a loss is all this is about.

The mighty Swamp Capons.. SC & U/Ga are playing tomorrow. No reason why LSU and the Swamp Chickens couldn't do so as well. Foley trying to steal a Title in his last year and keep his team from a loss is all this is about.
Funny coming from a guy who supports a school that stole a title in 1985, and that was a real theft....yes, Foley and the lsu AD are both trying very hard to keep their teams from a loss....only a pathetic loser would believe that....oh, wait...

so you are finally admitting they will lose today?

WILL LOSE?

Nope. Got no idea until AFTER the game is played. AGAIN, when Gordon Gecko asked me my thoughts on the next 3 games UT played in a row after we played Florida -U/Ga, TAM and The Crimeson Stain, I told him that they could run the table, they could lose all 3 or any number between. The team is damaged on defense missing both CBs and both LBs and was missing the Center and RT on the OL. Got the RT back in time to play U/Ga. which allowed the LT to move back to that position. Center is still out but they said he is "Available" for the TAM game. Played the 1st 3 games on two sprained ankles. Could snap the ball but couldn't move to the side to block.

Now, Jalen Hurd the hard nosed, hard running RB is out( Concussion last week against the Dawgs I think from the way they suddenly benched him)

But until the game is played, they are still 2-0 in the conference and will either be 2-1 or 3-0 after today.

If I knew how every game was going to come out, I would be rich off the Vegas bookies. I could have laid a bundle on taking Vandy and the points last week against the Swamp Chickens, wouldn't I? Same with Nicholls State vs U/Ga. Or Appy State vs UT.

you would have had a heart attack before appleby botched the ball at the goal line, but he's making a few fan bases feel nice and worthy now.

you would have had a heart attack before appleby botched the ball at the goal line, but he's making a few fan bases feel nice and worthy now.

Did Calloway field any more punts inside his own 5 yard line last week?

Agree. Enough.

High school games do not involve use of hotels, state troopers and more. College games do, and those hotels and resources were needed elsewhere. Not an earth shattering decision. Play the game 10-29, move the Georgia game to 10-22 and everyone remember a lot of people were severely damaged, and some died. Eyes on the prize assholes. Or...keep trying to out internet smart ass the next.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Don't use us as an example. We're having to play down there and mingle with those psychos with NO police presence.
Good times, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT