ADVERTISEMENT

The Ghost of Grier is set to materialize...

God Bless (and thank you) those of you on this Board who have served. sadgator sincerely appreciates you keeping his puss-ass free.

You're welcome, one and all... :cool:

So, does this mean that the 1st Amendment still applies to those of us that actually volunteered and fought for it, or am I now required to meet the expectations and/or demands of those puss-asses that don't feel any need to take a sacred life time oath to support and defend the Constitution, against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic? o_O

I just ask out of curiosity, cause I've never been real good at being a PC azz-kisser, to anyone for any reason... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

So, does this mean that the 1st Amendment still applies to those of us that actually volunteered and fought for it, or am I now required to meet the expectations and/or demands of those puss-asses that don't feel any need to take a sacred life time oath to support and defend the Constitution, against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic? o_O

I just ask out of curiosity, cause I've never been real good at being a PC azz-kisser, to anyone for any reason... :rolleyes:

Lol you would be that guy.

If there was ever an argument to be made for the limitation of an individual's speech rights, your postings would be Exhibit Number "1."

Reactions: GatorNation79
Just speak of any ole puss-azz in general, and sure enough another azz-kisser / closet tyrant pops to take the stage and try to tell someone else how to be/live/talk/whatever... :confused:

So IF I offend the puss-azz types, then I'm doing my job well... :p

The guy that invented the emoticon is rolling over in his grave.
Yep, and I'll be buried face down too, so that you can kiss both of our asses as you go by telling someone else how to do things... :cool:

Funny though, by your own sniveling admissions, your wife seems to ignore your idiot demands to perform in a manner that you'd like... :D:D:D

Your right to not have your speech infringed upon by the government has literally zero to do with what you do/don't get to post on a private message board. Maybe they should have taught you what that actually applies to.

Reactions: JWtruthsquad

I am sure I speak and comprehend English, but I have no idea what i just read.

Insta, you're a straight ass bitch... I'll beat the brakes off your punk ass. Talking all that bitch ass shit...bet your ho ass don't show up no where though. Good thing we don't gave MODS no more. F*uck you bitck!

Your right to not have your speech infringed upon by the government has literally zero to do with what you do/don't get to post on a private message board. Maybe they should have taught you what that actually applies to.

yet tells everyone else how to post

I didn't know you were a WWI Veteran Instatater?:)

Thank you for your service;). Even if it was just shoveling horse shi, er manure from the stables at Fort Riley Kansas:confused:( where the so called "Spanish Flu originated" Was you "Passing" some disease to a few of them horsies that got sent to France and the space aliens got hold of them and "Mutated them and their disease:eek:?

I'll bet that's it. You colluded with your evil Aliens to wipe out over 40 million people worldwide and STILL didn't kill Hitler, Mussolini Tojo, Mao, Pol Pot, Lenin, Stalin,. or even the idiot who dreamed up the DH for the American League, Joe Kennedy, LBJ and other such evil men.:oops:

You and your aliens sure are inept,o_O.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
I think Grier goes like 7-5 at West Virginia if they don't beat Virginia Tech out of the gate. Maybe 8-4 if they do beat VT. I see Jake Spavital is back there as OC so he will pass for 4,000 yards probably.

Time to get drunk and root for VT I guess.

drunk.gif

Reactions: EvilWayz
When you watch Grier today, just keep in mind Mac didn't try to keep him because he wanted to go with LDR. Let that sink in

Reactions: rdgtr
Looks good to me. It was bout what I expected considering he hasn't played in more than a year and is facing when of the best DC's in the game. I thought his head would be swimming.

Grier is starting to play with some flair late in the 2nd quarter.
Even though there is not much offense so far, I see a lot of up-tempo in West Virginia's offense.
As a result, the Mountaineers are running a lot of plays.

7-3 right now.

Grier: 14/23, 101 yards 1 TD, 1 Int.

Can we also laugh at the idea that Mac even allowed the idea that Treon and Grier were in the same league?

Surprised there hasn't been more offense so far because WV usually scores a lot but gives up a lot also to decent teams.

Can we also laugh at the idea that Mac even allowed the idea that Treon and Grier were in the same league?

And according to insiders he wanted to start LDR over both which is why he pushed so hard to get him a waiver so he could play right away. Lord help us.

Wow, West Virginia's coach is having a meltdown on the sideline.
A 15-yard un-sportsman-like penalty on their coach. That made it 3rd & 26 - impossible to convert.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Big dick willy is just getting started, he's a 4th quarter QB that just gets better as the game goes on, like Chris Sale in the 8th and 9th...

How do you feel Mac? good luck on the resume

Reactions: sadgator
My word...I can't believe things are so bad with the program that fans are longingly watching the play of a former transfer QB.

Damn we are in a sad place. If we lose to UT, I might have to find a hobby to past the time. Geez

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT