ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

OK. Say what you will about Tesla vehicles. And I still wouldn’t own one. But the early adopters for this program, depending on how insurance works, could be making solid financial decisions.

But if the govt outlaws gas vehicles and everyone has an EV you own a Bird Electric Scooter.

01J71A728MR0N52JMKA3XNG0HB.jpeg

The special needs c*nt is 21.
She'll be living at home until her parents die. Not living in the basement, but because mommy and daddy like the NWO paychecks rolling in. Can you just imagine living with a dumbass C like her, assuming you have one ounce of testosterone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Check out Real Time with Bill Maher and the opening interview tonight. It was actually a pretty good conversation. Wasting a bunch of money on things that have no chance of making a difference. His guest is an author of a book titled False Alarm. Refreshing to see people invite the opposing viewpoint on their show. Bill Maher said “it doesn’t matter if we produce a lot of green energy because we just use more and the dependence on fossil fuels remains the same.”

This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of fake news.

Why?
Because South African winter is from MAY TO AUGUST.

JFC.
I don't think you were here when KingsEve (Summer's Eve) made his grand departure. I posted some photos of my college roommate's trip to Antarctica one January (their summer) where everything was still covered in ice and snow. He went postal and Fres gave him the das boot after going after him too. Good times. 😂

I don't think you were here when KingsEve (Summer's Eve) made his grand departure. I posted some photos of my college roommate's trip to Antarctica one January (their summer) where everything was still covered in ice and snow. He went postal and Fres gave him the das boot after going after him too. Good times. 😂
We have the most level headed mod I’ve ever seen on Rivals.

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT