ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

@Mdfgator

😭😭😭😭😭

Nolte: Cheaper to Drive Gas-Powered Car 100 Miles than Average Electric Car​

electric-car-charging-station-640x480.jpg

Let’s have a warming time hop in Chicago on Groundhog Day in 2011 about the time Algores doomsday clock ran out

AP1102020106694.jpg

AP110202099989.jpg

'It was literally pouring snow': On this one fateful Groundhog Day, an unforgettable scene unfolded​

The snow was coming down at such a furious rate that hundreds of cars were stranded -- and 25,000 calls flooded 911 lines in just 24 hours.

Snow accumulates inside of a bus as it sits stranded on Lake Shore Drive in Chicago on Feb. 2, 2011. A blizzard of historic proportions wobbled an otherwise snow-tough Chicago, stranding hundreds of drivers for up to 12 hours overnight on the city's showcase lakeshore thoroughfare and giving many city schoolchildren their first-ever snow day. (AP Photo/Kiichiro Sato)

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Expect temps above freezing in the CenTex today for the first time in 72 hours. How is this possible?

@NotBillysBurner was concerned with the lack of snow?

As global warming scorches the nation, the snowpack in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California is at the highest level since 1995.

California's Sierra Nevada Snowpack Highest Since 1995

The snowpack in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California is at the highest level since 1995, thanks to a series of “atmospheric river” storms at the new year, and another this week, holding hopes for ending the drought.

Sierra-snow-Getty-640x480.jpg

@NotBillysBurner was concerned with the lack of snow?

As global warming scorches the nation, the snowpack in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California is at the highest level since 1995.

California's Sierra Nevada Snowpack Highest Since 1995

The snowpack in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California is at the highest level since 1995, thanks to a series of “atmospheric river” storms at the new year, and another this week, holding hopes for ending the drought.

Sierra-snow-Getty-640x480.jpg

I was in the Sierra Nevadas sometime near 1987 snow skiing Heavenly Valley. I remember them closing the road behind us as we headed east leaving Sacramento. We barely made our reservations. :oops:

we need to send this to Hanoi John and Algore

cooling?

100 degrees below zero? That’s what it could feel like at Mount Washington this weekend​

Mount Washington is famous for its extreme weather conditions, but the upcoming Arctic outbreak could rival one long-standing record at the summit of the mountain.

AP950620720725.jpg

Yea it’s cold but winter ends next week in the north when it warms up to
About 40. Winter being over next week is not normal. Hope you guys are doing good.
Punxsutawney Phil begs to differ with you. At least 6 more weeks! Enjoy the cooling! FYI, will be 47 in Florida tonight, colder in NW Fla.

About 40. Winter being over next week is not normal. Hope you guys are doing good.
I live in NoVA and it's going to be 10 degrees tonight.

In the next 10 days there are 3 outliers, but otherwise the highs are within a few degrees of the Feb avg for my zip code.

While we had a pretty mild winter my friends in TX and my dad in OK have not...it's almost like weather changes year to year and region to region...so weird.

Reactions: BCSpell
Hmmmmm.....so according to warmists, unusually cold weather in one locale (or multiple locales all over the globe) does NOT disprove the theory that the world is on fire.....but one locale having unusually warm weather DOES prove it?????

@BSC911 we need a ruling here. And we'll give you a minute to make sure you are logged into the right account before you post.

Hmmmmm.....so according to warmists, unusually cold weather in one locale (or multiple locales all over the globe) does NOT disprove the theory that the world is on fire.....but one locale having unusually warm weather DOES prove it?????

@BSC911 we need a ruling here. And we'll give you a minute to make sure you are logged into the right account before you post.
Lil Boy Soy911 only discusses global warming in his safe space thread. He cried about it in a covid thread.

I'm just here till the script flips again and we learn that it's not global warming, but an ICE AGE that's about to take us out.

I figure we are about 5 years away from hearing it.
Identifying the result is only half the battle and you know it.

Now, predict the cause that will result in more govt control and overreach…and people like Al Gore making hundreds of millions off of it.

Reactions: nail1988
Identifying the result is only half the battle and you know it.

Now, predict the cause that will result in more govt control and overreach…and people like Al Gore making hundreds of millions off of it.
The problem is too many people in this country think emotionally, not logically. If everyone thought logically, the 'clean energy' and 'global warming' movements immediately collapse.

Unfortunately, too many people would rather be scared than think logically.

Reactions: fatman76
What? are you even 20 yet? Your posts are juvenile regarding the warmist doctrine. Our university system is pretty effed up. :mad:
No, I just don’t really want to debate on this forum. I appreciate matches difference of opinions from me but he is pretty good at this. And I graduated college with a 2.7 so I’m not saying I’m an Einstein or anything over here. I just care about sustainability and the environment.

Tread carefully, stranger! This thread is a quagmire of foolishness. Turn back now while you still have your sanity. I’m guessing you haven’t read the previous 95 pages of “It’s cold today, I wish those ‘warmists’ would send me some of that sweet, sweet global warming!”

• Haha
No, I just don’t really want to debate on this forum. I appreciate matches difference of opinions from me but he is pretty good at this. And I graduated college with a 2.7 so I’m not saying I’m an Einstein or anything over here. I just care about sustainability and the environment.
I believe you. Please understand that most people share your concern for the environment.

However, many people that claim to care about the environment really care about their politics.

The earth is not on fire. Man is not changing the climate. The climate changes naturally. It always has and always will. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

Now, if you can accept this, you will find that you will connect with other people that share your passion for protecting and preserving the environment. While man cannot change the climate, man's actions can, and sometimes do, have a devastatingly negative impact on the environment.

My advice would be to connect with people who can focus on protecting the environment, without bringing their politics into it. If protecting the environment is a political issue for them, I would advise you to leave them alone. People that truly want to protect the environment don't superimpose politics over those efforts.

Fair enough. Your post just made you 100X smarter than BScuck @BSC911 . Honesty counts. Mine was 3.2, (4.0 scale, no idea what these idiots scale by these days) and I partied my ass off to be honest. I'm all for a clean environment. The problem is cucks like Gore and Kerry give China, India, and Africa passes while we pick up the tab for global sanitation. Eff that. Green energy is NOT ready for prime time. The left doesn't want nuclear energy, and wants to vilify gas and oil when there really isn't a viable alternative. Not yet. Making us a 3rd world country in the meantime won't solve that either. Furthermore natural gas burns clean, and CO2 is NOT a pollutant. Unless you are Bill Gates and want to eradicate humans, shouldn't even be in the discussion. This is a LOT like the covid crap, so many similarities. Join us in laughing at BScuck. He's a lying troll and hoot. 😂

I believe you. Please understand that most people share your concern for the environment.

However, many people that claim to care about the environment really care about their politics.

The earth is not on fire. Man is not changing the climate. The climate changes naturally. It always has and always will. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

Now, if you can accept this, you will find that you will connect with other people that share your passion for protecting and preserving the environment. While man cannot change the climate, man's actions can, and sometimes do, have a devastatingly negative impact on the environment.

My advice would be to connect with people who can focus on protecting the environment, without bringing their politics into it. If protecting the environment is a political issue for them, I would advise you to leave them alone. People that truly want to protect the environment don't superimpose politics over those efforts.

^^^^^ Honey on a forked tongue.

• Wow
Tread carefully, stranger! This thread is a quagmire of foolishness. Turn back now while you still have your sanity. I’m guessing you haven’t read the previous 95 pages of “It’s cold today, I wish those ‘warmists’ would send me some of that sweet, sweet global warming!”

And remember friends, man made climate change is based on unassailable science.

Right ReRe? That's why the predictions of doom and gloom thus far have been stellar?

Perhaps that is why we have 96 pages of "it's cold today" satire???

Odd that you can recognize the ridiculousness of one narrative while the other continues to own you.

At least those are mostly true unlike almost 100% of the dire claims of global warming from the global warming alarmists. Ones that were actually testifying before governments with their clown show level nonsense.

And remember friends, man made climate change is based on unassailable science.

Right ReRe? That's why the predictions of doom and gloom thus far have been stellar?

Perhaps that is why we have 96 pages of "it's cold today" satire???

Odd that you can recognize the ridiculousness of one narrative while the other continues to own you.
As Sunny always reminds us, the warmists are 0-51 in climate predictions. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT