ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Wasn't it Jax Liquors store before they changed the name to ABC? I also remember when they closed at midnight. The next day after it snowed I watched at least 5 vehicles slide off the road, some of them into ditches. In all, I've seen about 30 vehicles stuck on the side of the road or a ditch. 🤣
Yep. You are right. I don't remember what year that happened though. I remember when I was in college, their happy hour had 50 cent high balls. I tipped back more than a few. 😂 Also, I forgot about this. After I barely slipped through the I10 barricade, I had to drive 40 mph all the way to LC. I still hit an ice patch. Luckily, I was driving an old beater Isuzu truck that was so bad I spray painted it with Krylon that I had bought for my worthless GF since she was a mooch and broke AF. The only reason I took it instead of my car, I was toting a lot of presents, and my MR2 was a matchbox. The only thing that kept me out of the median ditch was a speed limit sign on the left side of the road. 😂

Last edited:
wNCHD9OpU4SP.jpeg

MDF said everyone wants EV’s.

I believe MDF, he’s the smartest guy I know.
You don’t know me, but if you did, yeah it would be obvious. I think ev’s are superior, I would never say everyone wants one, people are idiots. Far far superior machine.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

THIS IS FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!!!!!

The two companies said they had reached an agreement with the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) to terminate the offshore wind renewable energy certificate for their Empire Wind 2 project. Equinor and BP explained that commercial conditions, namely inflation, interest rates and supply chain disruptions, prevented its contract for the project from remaining viable.

You CANNOT make this shiz up! His POOR economics KILLED his cash kow boondoggle!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT