ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

If I remember correctly, my photos of my college roommate on his summer trip to Antarctica are what triggered his ultimate banning. 😂

jack-nicholson-laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Don’t take one side of the argument. It’s a stupid argument, focus on who pays for the proposed solutions. Of course, you sheep do t stand a chance you fall for every trick they do..

• Sad
Reactions: nail1988
Cucky once questioned me when I mentioned this a few years back.

@NavigatorII
I remember that event well. I was leaving Jax for Lake City for Christmas holidays. I didn't leave town until late that night, before the big freeze. I was late because, even though I had a live in girl friend, I visited a "side piece" before leaving town. 😂 I exited 295 and got on I10. As I got on the road, the FHP closed the interstate behind me.:oops: Jacksonville closed all the bridges for a couple of days, the GF got stranded in Mandarin for the holidays.😂 In Lake City, it was a winter wonderland. I remember going to ABC Liquors to pick up a bottle of run for egg nog, and the highways were a big slip and slide. There were crashes after crashes on 441 next to my parents house, (steep hill), ice skids. I put a lawn chair in the yard and waited for new crashes.😂

I remember that event well. I was leaving Jax for Lake City for Christmas holidays. I didn't leave town until late that night, before the big freeze. I was late because, even though I had a live in girl friend, I visited a "side piece" before leaving town. 😂 I exited 295 and got on I10. As I got on the road, the FHP closed the interstate behind me.:oops: Jacksonville closed all the bridges for a couple of days, the GF got stranded in Mandarin for the holidays.😂 In Lake City, it was a winter wonderland. I remember going to ABC Liquors to pick up a bottle of run for egg nog, and the highways were a big slip and slide. There were crashes after crashes on 441 next to my parents house, (steep hill), ice skids. I put a lawn chair in the yard and waited for new crashes.😂
Wasn't it Jax Liquors store before they changed the name to ABC? I also remember when they closed at midnight. The next day after it snowed I watched at least 5 vehicles slide off the road, some of them into ditches. In all, I've seen about 30 vehicles stuck on the side of the road or a ditch. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT