ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says he will stop listening to Dr. Fauci

Dan Patrick should have won some kind of award for portraying TV's Randall Morgan in the movie That's My Boy.

Who could forget Vanilla Ice?

Reactions: nail1988
Patrick is just a loud mouth idiot. Always has been, from his days as a sportscaster. I don’t know how he was ever elected to a senior position.
Whatever - I totally agree with him. BTW the Lt. Gov. was a broadcaster but are you thinking about this Dan Patrick?

Last edited:
Whatever - I totally agree with him. BTW the Lt. Gov. was a broadcaster but are you thinking about this Dan Patrick?
Nope. I have the right one. He was the local news Sportscaster on Channel 2 when I moved to Houston. Totally obnoxious. Then he started the local right wing radio program. Tried to be a Rush clone appealing to Angry White Men. Have even played poker with him a few times.

Last edited:
The he became just
Nope. I have the right one. He was the local news Sportscaster on Channel 2 when I moved to Houston. Totally obnoxious. Then he started the local right wing radio program. Tried to be a Rush clone appealing to Angry White Men. Have even played poker with him a few times.
Well I cannot disagree because I have no knowledge of what you are talking about, but that's got nothing to do with this present situation. I agree with his premise of dismissing this loon of a doctor.

Well I cannot disagree because I have no knowledge of what you are talking about, but that's got nothing to do with this present situation. I agree with his premise of dismissing this loon of a doctor.
If you prefer to take the advice of a former sportscaster over the country’s leading infectious disease expert, that’s fine with me. He also said old people should be willing to die in order to save the economy.

If you prefer to take the advice of a former sportscaster over the country’s leading infectious disease expert, that’s fine with me. He also said old people should be willing to die in order to save the economy.

Can you quantify the bolded part please. Just curious if it was decided by some sort of competition or what. Or, politics. What say ye?

Last edited:
Reactions: kjfreeze
Can you quantify the boded part please. Just curious if it was decided by some sort of competition or what. Or, politics. What say ye?
I'd say he's been an experienced leader thru many different administrations. It wasnt until he started saying things that contradicted Trump that the mob started to attack him. If you have someone more qualified in mind, by all means present them. But not some politically motivated hack like Patrick or Trump. Sorry. Its too obvious.

Last edited:
I'd say he's been an experienced leader thru many different administrations. It wasnt until he started saying things that contradicted Trump that the mob started to attack him. If you have someone more qualified in mind, by all means present them. But not some politically motivated hack like Patrick or Trump. Sorry. Its too obvious.

I didn't care about him contradicting Trump, but when he started contradicting HIMSELF, that's when I stopped listening to him.

Reactions: jfegaly

Trump and Fauci haven't agreed on everything from the start so you're full of poo. Narratives are not > fact.

2 months ago I sent President Trump an email suggesting that he fire Dr. Faulty. :confused:

President Donald Trump publicly rebuked Dr. Anthony Fauci on Saturday, forcefully rejecting the nation’s top infectious disease expert's testimony on why the U.S. has experienced a renewed surge in coronavirus cases. (60,000,000+ tests administered)

Not doing so has been a mistake during the Kung Flu hoax imoho... :cool:
======

IMO - Things will never settle down until he gets rid of most of the O'Bomba appointees to the Federal Bureaucracy (FBI, CIA, DoJ, etc) including the many corrupt U.S. Ambassadors. o_O

The O'Bomba appointed Ambassador to the Ukraine is just the tip of that iceberg. :oops:

Last edited:

Are we talking "leader" or are we talking "leading infectious disease expert"

I don't think he is well suited for either honestly, but the biggest proof of that is the mask debacle and making comments about Americans shouldn't worry about the virus early on.

He was wrong on both, and before you say, "well, he is allowed to change his opinion as we learn more, because this is a Novel, virus"....understand something. Viral spread of ANY virus through spit droplets is not a Novel/New concept. He has been in this career field spanning 4 decades and now into a 5th. Seems like one of the most basic things he would/should know is whether or not a mask would help contain spread of ANY virus via spit droplets.

This should be expected of someone with basic knowledge, much less...."Leading expert"

Last edited:
His name is Dr Atlas from Stanford. I would say he agrees with a lot of things but did not think the lock down was a good idea

1.) The evidence shows the fatality rate is much less, maybe one-tenth, of what was originally estimated at 3.4%. And the reality is for people under 60 the mortality rate is less than or equal to the common flu!

2.) The second fact is we know who to protect. The elderly and immuno-compromised are most at risk. Those Americans in nursing homes need to be protected.

3.) By isolating every single person and avoiding human contact you have literally eliminated the best method to accomplish population immunity.

4.) Americans are dying because they’re not going to the hospital to get the medical care for things other than COVID-19. The policy of lockdown is killing people.

5.) Society must function. The cure here is worse than the disease.

AND

"I'm not sure how many times it has to be said, but the risk of children from this disease and the fatality is nearly zero," Atlas, a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center, told host Martha MacCallum. "The risk of children for a significant illness is far less from the seasonal flu. This is totally antithetical to the data."

AND

The human cell receptor that the novel coronavirus latches onto in its victims is less prevalent in children than adults, which is likely why children may not be as susceptible to COVID-19, according to a new study.

In the recent report published in JAMA, the study authors stated that children account for less than two percent of reported COVID-19 cases. The researchers hypothesized that this may be due to the gene expression of a specific cell receptor called
angiotensin-converting enzyme 2(ACE2)

This includes healthy college students aka college football players. Who are at low risk for fatal outcomes.

Sweden and South Korea did not lock down. I am sure they were advised by competent experts who had a differing opinion from Fauci on how best to address the virus.

Search -- NY nursing home CoV deaths under-reported:

Some Results Included:

It’s don’t test, don’t tell at New York nursing homes. Deaths soared at two NYC nursing homes and two in Nassau County at the height of the coronavirus outbreak. But the official state counts show...

The governors of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania are under fire for controversial
nursing home policy decisions that critics say fueled coronavirus deaths in those facilities. On March 25, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) ordered nursing homes to accept patients who tested positive for COVID-19, as the New York Post reported

But, it may be worse for a death to be an inaccurate statistic, or one that in some sense doesn’t exist. Accounting for COVID-19 deaths that happen in nursing homes and at home rectifies this issue.

In Minnesota,
81% of all COVID-19 deaths are of nursing home and residential care home residents. The region from the eastern seaboard from Virginia to New Hampshire has been especially hard-hit.

5:55 p.m.: 32,000 COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes nationwide New data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services released Thursday show that nearly 32,000 people have died from COVID-19 ...
==========

I didn't care to spend my afternoon reading all of those various articles.

The murders responsible
will likely never face the justice that they deserve.

Much like the one's responsible for denying CoV patients the 4 known cures will also not be charged with the deaths (murders) that they are have caused. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Are we talking "leader" or are we talking "leading infectious disease expert"

I don't think he is well suited for either honestly, but the biggest proof of that is the mask debacle and making comments about Americans shouldn't worry about the virus early on.

He was wrong on both, and before you say, "well, he is allowed to change his opinion as we learn more, because this is a Novel, virus"....understand something. Viral spread of ANY virus through spit droplets is not a Novel/New concept. He has been in this career field spanning 4 decades and now into a 5th. Seems like one of the most basic things he would/should know is whether or not a mask would help contain spread of ANY virus via spit droplets.

This should be expected of someone with basic knowledge, much less...."Leading expert"
Yeah, that’s a total mischaracterization of what he said. You can’t have it both ways. He’s either too cautious or not cautious enough. I guess Trump is just right, huh?

Patrick is just a loud mouth idiot. Always has been, from his days as a sportscaster. I don’t know how he was ever elected to a senior position.
tenor.gif

Reactions: nail1988
Yeah, that’s a total mischaracterization of what he said. You can’t have it both ways. He’s either too cautious or not cautious enough. I guess Trump is just right, huh?

Everyone was wrong early on and I've been trying to tell you this for months. China and the WHO were completely dishonest, not just wrong. This is why I've been telling you that blaming Trump and acting like it would have been different or better was foolish.

If Obama, or any Dem, would have been president, the media coverage would have been completely different but the realities of Covid-19 would have been the same...if not worse because of the whole shutting down travel was xenophobic crap.

I'd say he's been an experienced leader thru many different administrations. It wasnt until he started saying things that contradicted HIMSELF that the mob started to attack him. If you have someone more qualified in mind, by all means present them. But not some politically motivated hack like Patrick or Trump. Sorry. Its too obvious.
FIFY
I'd say there are dozens if not hundreds of medical doctors prescribing the "Trump Cure" with success. Now there are other "cures" as well beyond what this fake doctor has to tell us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT