ADVERTISEMENT

Swiss Gator

Again...I KNEW Fauci and hat gang were lying to us when they kept going back and forth on mask wearing. They made stuff up as they went. Now we find out what I thought from the first day......this illness was created to overthrow Trump.
I'll admit I did not know at first..........but the facts piled up quickly.

I'll admit I did not know at first..........but the facts piled up quickly.
I refused to wear masks starting in June of 2020. Some people at work got mad...I did not care. Ever since the Russia Russia Russia BS...my eyes have been wide open. I knew INSTANTLY Trump never colluded with our enemy. Only democrats do that.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Wait....... have you done a 180 degree about face about the lies the CDC and Fauchi were preaching? :oops: When did this happen? I saw nothing about this. They allow politics on the main forum? Serious question and not sarcasm.
He always questioned Fauci and the CDC. The issue itt is Swissgator was a friend and colleague of Fauci - and 1776 referred to this pandemic as "wonderfully mild", which is historically accurate, but caused both Swiss and Fauci to melt down. They are both MD / MPH degree holders, which imo confers a mind bottling lack of common sense ...

I refused to wear masks starting in June of 2020. Some people at work got mad...I did not care. Ever since the Russia Russia Russia BS...my eyes have been wide open. I knew INSTANTLY Trump never colluded with our enemy. Only democrats do that.
Oh.......hell no. I never wore a mask unless required (hospitals and doctors offices). Never wore one anywhere else........and even when required, I had it pulled under my nose just to let them know what I thought about it. I've told this story before but one of my doctors told me if you can smell a fart through a mask, it ain't stopping covid. 😂

Wait....... have you done a 180 degree about face about the lies the CDC and Fauchi were preaching? :oops: When did this happen? I saw nothing about this. They allow politics on the main forum? Serious question and not sarcasm.
He always questioned Fauci and the CDC. The issue itt is Swissgator was a friend and colleague of Fauci - and 1776 referred to this pandemic as "wonderfully mild", which is historically accurate, but caused both Swiss and Fauci to melt down. They are both MD / MPH degree holders, which imo confers a mind bottling lack of common sense ...
@FresnoGator they never had understood me in here have they, lol

@NavigatorII I wrote a multi page thread, early in the pandemic within the first few months actually that described many things that were at the time controversial. At that time in that thread, I said that it was probably manufactured in the lab, that long-term shut downs were a bad idea, that it was shaping up to be a wonderfully mild pandemic by comparison, that mask that people were wearing were not really going to help that much because they were the wrong kind of mask, I questioned the efficacy of Remdesivir and numerous other things that at the time were controversial, and mostly have been born out to be true.

And I was doing this, when it was not only unpopular to do so, but dangerous to do so considering that I am a physician and they were threatening our licenses at the time if we spoke out too much.

It was a guy here named Swiss Gator that apparently is an MD masters in public health that worked directly with Fauci who printed off my little dissertation that I posted here and arrivals and took it to Fauci, who apparently was horribly offended and they both made fun of me and blah blah blah blah

So while you guys were talking about Fauci In here I apparently took them on head on as a pulmonary critical care expert early in 2020 when he was at the height of his power. Now that wasn’t what I was trying to do at the time, but it did actually apparently happen.

Swiss went so far to blame our basketball player. Johnson’s cardiac issues Covid in an attempt to try and make me look bad or feel embarrassed for calling it a wonderfully mild pandemic, even though his heart issues had nothing to do with Covid.

I’ve just been amused lately as all these things have come out, considering what transpired early in 2020 on this site.

Fresno is my witness that all that I say is true

Don’t give me wrong, though, there’s still plenty of stupidity on both sides. For example, ivermectin is equally as stupid as Fauci‘s, BS, and the vaccine when it first came out was highly beneficial and saved. Probably a couple of million lives worldwide, although it doesn’t really offer much anymore., and some of the other points I’ve made with you guys remain accurate :)

@FresnoGator they never had understood me in here have they, lol

@NavigatorII I wrote a multi page thread, early in the pandemic within the first few months actually that described many things that were at the time controversial. At that time in that thread, I said that it was probably manufactured in the lab, that long-term shut downs were a bad idea, that it was shaping up to be a wonderfully mild pandemic by comparison, that mask that people were wearing were not really going to help that much because they were the wrong kind of mask, I questioned the efficacy of Remdesivir and numerous other things that at the time were controversial, and mostly have been born out to be true.

And I was doing this, when it was not only unpopular to do so, but dangerous to do so considering that I am a physician and they were threatening our licenses at the time if we spoke out too much.

It was a guy here named Swiss Gator that apparently is an MD masters in public health that worked directly with Fauci who printed off my little dissertation that I posted here and arrivals and took it to Fauci, who apparently was horribly offended and they both made fun of me and blah blah blah blah

So while you guys were talking about Fauci In here I apparently took them on head on as a pulmonary critical care expert early in 2020 when he was at the height of his power. Now that wasn’t what I was trying to do at the time, but it did actually apparently happen.

Swiss went so far to blame our basketball player. Johnson’s cardiac issues Covid in an attempt to try and make me look bad or feel embarrassed for calling it a wonderfully mild pandemic, even though his heart issues had nothing to do with Covid.

I’ve just been amused lately as all these things have come out, considering what transpired early in 2020 on this site.

Fresno is my witness that all that I say is true
Wow. You never seemed to come off that way. I owe you an apology (for that one). I was more than a little pissed about losing my father to heart failure after getting the jab. Shouldn't have lashed out at you.

Reactions: FresnoGator
Wow. You never seemed to come off that way. I owe you an apology (for that one). I was more than a little pissed about losing my father to heart failure after getting the jab. Shouldn't have lashed out at you.
I know SO MANY people who either died or suffer from unexpected heart issues from the jab. My problem was not really with the jab...it was with the mandates. In America....calling people murders for deciding an unapproved jab is not right for you is fascism at its best. Like Nav above...I refused the mask unless in a doctors office or plane, and slid it under my nose even then. Also my nurse wife told me not to squeeze down on the metal strips by your nose and more clean air would enter. I cannot believe this happened in "free" America. If something really bad happens again...and it will....it will be very dangerous because so many of us lost ALL FAITH in what our gubment tells us. I do not trust them at all.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT