ADVERTISEMENT

Stephanopoulos screws up by telling the truth: Biden can't serve 4 more years

All part of the plan from the Hussein team. 1/3 are trying to oust him, 1/3 support him, and 1/3 believe there is nothing that they can do so they are hitching their wagon to him. HE AINT gonna quit. Power and money more important than America. Remember..he is a DEMOCRAT...not an American

Reactions: NavigatorII
All part of the plan from the Hussein team. 1/3 are trying to oust him, 1/3 support him, and 1/3 believe there is nothing that they can do so they are hitching their wagon to him. HE AINT gonna quit. Power and money more important than America. Remember..he is a DEMOCRAT...not an American
And he is almost the perfect puppet for the Cabal. They are probably scared that if they went with Kamala, that they wouldn't be able to control her like they do with Biden.

Reactions: NavigatorII
And he is almost the perfect puppet for the Cabal. They are probably scared that if they went with Kamala, that they wouldn't be able to control her like they do with Biden.
She’s not that smart - to act on her own. Supposedly she polls better than Joe right now but I think that would change.
Does she play golf? I hear her specialty is playing with putters…

She’s not that smart - to act on her own. Supposedly she polls better than Joe right now but I think that would change.
Does she play golf? I hear her specialty is playing with putters…
She is tremendous at providing sexual favors for personal political gain. So, that does make her familiar with balls and clubs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT