ADVERTISEMENT

State of confusion speech

I trust Trump to be honest and fair in his assessment, we all know how honest “fact checkers” are!! Yeah, he isn’t one of them!! Good god you people are dumb
Oh shut it Nickelodon, AKA Chuckles the Klown. 😂

michael-keaton.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I think the hit is in for Biden like others have said.

This SOTU address will be a good chance to under medicate him and let the world see…

I say that because poll after poll has Trump beating him.
Nevertheless, I'd love to see the pedophile and his junkie son do time in prison, even if they throw them to the wolves. Biden has been a piece of shit his entire life, and his entire family as well.

Nevertheless, I'd love to see the pedophile and his junkie son do time in prison, even if they throw them to the wolves. Biden has been a piece of shit his entire life, and his entire family as well.
Biden was a pariah among Democrats his entire life until he ran against Trump. Democrats (and the media) called him out for being the eternal liar he's been his entire life until them. It's public knowledge, LOOK IT UP!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: BCSpell and jhgator
I think the hit is in for Biden like others have said.

This SOTU address will be a good chance to under medicate him and let the world see…

I say that because poll after poll has Trump beating him.
I give at least a 30 percent chance that he steps down and Newsome/Whitmer replace Biden/Harris.

Biden retires and Harris lands on her feet somewhere.

If I am Biden, I truly don’t understand (outside of Ego) why he continues past this point.

I give at least a 30 percent chance that he steps down and Newsome/Whitmer replace Biden/Harris.

Biden retires and Harris lands on her feet somewhere.

If I am Biden, I truly don’t understand (outside of Ego) why he continues past this point.
Because he knows what his party does to people when they are done with them.

And his closet is crammed full of treasonous skeletons.

Reactions: NavigatorII
they will find a way to do enough to prop him up that the lib media will faen all over the sumbitch

Reactions: NavigatorII
His doctors don't have enough adderall to get this clown through his "speech".

It's so odd seeing how nice they are to each other at these events after talking so much trash. It's all a game.

Weird. Joe biden grew up in a home where Reagans Trickle down economics didn’t help him.

I mean, Joe was already a senator but hey…who’s paying attention to the lies.

Had to tune in for a second. What a bunch of cucks. Like eager SHEEP clopping their cloven hooves together. 😂

funny-animals-seal.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT